Why the Second Amendment may be losing relevance in gun debate

Yeah, you love to call people cowards, but you are the one too scared to use a gun to prevent someone from harming you.

How does it feel to live in perpetual fear of an inanimate object?
What fear would that be? I have guns. There are times and places when they make sense, but vastly more times and places when they are inappropriate. Gun nuts are too afraid to understand that.

What fear would that be? I have guns. There are times and places when they make sense, but vastly more times and places when they are inappropriate. Gun nuts are too afraid to understand that.

No, you don't. You hate guns and those who use them. You're too terrified of them.

That is very clear.

This country survived quite well without gun nuts until the last few years. You should be ashamed of what your gun nut cowardice is doing to our country.

Wrong.
Without gun nuts, we would still be a crown possession, we would have lost all the wars, etc.
If we had more gun nuts, then we would never have wanted or needed police, who are actually our biggest threat.
They not only murder about 5000 people a year, but cause the US to have the largest % imprisoned in the world, on ridiculous laws like the War on Drugs, which is not even remotely legal.

Anyone without guns is irresponsible and the cause of the country turning into such an evil police state.

How many times have you shot your gun at someone?

The point of having a gun is that its presence and appearance are all the deterrent you almost ever actually need.
Once you pull a gun, you almost never need to pull the trigger.
The criminal is going to look for someone who is not armed instead.

No, you don't. You hate guns and those who use them. You're too terrified of them.

That is very clear.
Oh My. You're another one of those that think they know more about me than I do. When do you think I first started hating guns? Seems I'm learning things about myself that I never knew before. Please tell me more about myself that I never knew.

Crime can happen just about anywhere.
About the only place where guns are inappropriate, is if they are serving alcohol.

Wrong.
Without gun nuts, we would still be a crown possession, we would have lost all the wars, etc.
If we had more gun nuts, then we would never have wanted or needed police, who are actually our biggest threat.
They not only murder about 5000 people a year, but cause the US to have the largest % imprisoned in the world, on ridiculous laws like the War on Drugs, which is not even remotely legal.

Anyone without guns is irresponsible and the cause of the country turning into such an evil police state.
That's just goofy, but exactly the bullshit that a gun nut would spout.

The point of having a gun is that its presence and appearance are all the deterrent you almost ever actually need.
Once you pull a gun, you almost never need to pull the trigger.
The criminal is going to look for someone who is not armed instead.
One of the first rules of guns is NEVER pull it unless you are prepared to use it, dumb ass.

That's just goofy, but exactly the bullshit that a gun nut would spout.

How to you propose to prevent abusive federal, state, or municipal government from becoming abusive, if you make them all powerful?

One of the first rules of guns is NEVER pull it unless you are prepared to use it, dumb ass.

The point of being prepared to use the gun is so that the person you pulled it on does not take it from you.
It does NOT mean you have to shoot someone every time you pull out the gun.
You almost NEVER have to.
If it makes them leave, you have accomplished your goal.
Shooting when not absolutely forced to, is criminal.

How to you propose to prevent abusive federal, state, or municipal government from becoming abusive, if you make them all powerful?
Quit being so hystrionic. The government is not all powerful, and the nutbag that convinced you that it might be should be ashamed.

The point of being prepared to use the gun is so that the person you pulled it on does not take it from you.
It does NOT mean you have to shoot someone every time you pull out the gun.
You almost NEVER have to.
If it makes them leave, you have accomplished your goal.
Shooting when not absolutely forced to, is criminal.
You're nuts. Gun nuttery is a recent malady. It will eventually pass like bell bottom pants.

Tell that to the people government puts in prison and murders for no reason other than politics.

DURRRRR
Lots of problems with our criminal justice system, but your accusation of murdering political prisoners is, like most of your crap, batshit crazy.

Wrong.

Incorrect and based on fantasy.

Wind the clock back to1776, that would have been the first war America would have lost because as America was losing, America needed the French to step in, so get your history right. The second thing is, 1776 wasn't over guns.

America's police shoot so many citizens because the 2nd Amendment has created a violent culture, so if it moves or farts, shoot 350 bullets then ask questions.

Those with guns who are willing to shoot their neighbour are the irresponsible ones and anyone who believes their government will go tyrannical etc.. needs locked up in a padded institution for their safety.

Forum List

Back