Why the sudden explosion of liberal women running for president?

For decades we have had one or two women run at times in each party. Suddenly they come out of the woodwork as if to ensure Hillary wont run again? To try mainstreaming their radical ideals? To have a reason to bitch about Trump everyday?

It's not like women suddenly became qualified after getting airtime on our radical MSM outlets.

Why the sudden flurry?

It's their year.

The time might very well be right for a woman President.

However...

Any such candidate will need to remember to make peace with White Straight Christian America...

Any such candidate will need to vigorously engage and motivate Flyover Country... beyond the Urban Democratic Ghetto Plantations...

At least some of the current crop are probably smart enough to figure that out... if the People's Party Central Committee allows it.
Democrats want white people to die and die quickly.

When will you be smart enough to understand this?
Nope...but another conservative republican pushing the victimhood of old white christian males.
I could care less about old white people. They are already dead as far as I am concerned.

You're not a fan of Joe Biden?

Hillary was supposed to win solely because she was a woman. She lost, and now the Media, Democrats and leftists in general are on a crusade to elect women to all political offices, but especially President. Gillibrand, Harris, Gabbard are all lightweight JOKES. Yet, the Media loves them because they are women, and it helps of you are also a POC.

Just more Identity Politics which should have NO bearing on getting elected.

Actually, the Corporate Whore thought she was supposed to win because she stuck by Bill during the impeachment, so it was owed her to become President.

The time might very well be right for a woman President.

However...

Any such candidate will need to remember to make peace with White Straight Christian America...

Any such candidate will need to vigorously engage and motivate Flyover Country... beyond the Urban Democratic Ghetto Plantations...

At least some of the current crop are probably smart enough to figure that out... if the People's Party Central Committee allows it.
Democrats want white people to die and die quickly.

When will you be smart enough to understand this?
Nope...but another conservative republican pushing the victimhood of old white christian males.
I could care less about old white people. They are already dead as far as I am concerned.

You're not a fan of Joe Biden?

Considering his faux pas, he'd be as bad, or worse, than Trump.

He's mad a career of tripping over his tongue.

For decades we have had one or two women run at times in each party. Suddenly they come out of the woodwork as if to ensure Hillary wont run again? To try mainstreaming their radical ideals? To have a reason to bitch about Trump everyday?

It's not like women suddenly became qualified after getting airtime on our radical MSM outlets.

Why the sudden flurry?
It's about time. Women are half the population. They should be represented about 50% in government. They aren't. Yet.

Why the sudden flurry?
It's about time. Women are half the population. They should be represented about 50% in government. They aren't. Yet.
Why does gender or race matter? They are supposed to represent our wishes not image.

Why the sudden flurry?
Why does gender or race matter? They are supposed to represent our wishes not image.
If gender doesn't matter, why did you start this thread? It apparently mattered to you.

Vague bullshit

Try again

I have neither the time nor the inclination to derail this thread with the thousands of words necessary to provide a detailed explanation. I’ll leave it at this...

A Republican is what happens when a Conservative loses their spine or intestinal fortitude and starts accepting multiculturalism and political correctness.

If gender doesn't matter, why did you start this thread? It apparently mattered to you.

Funny how that goes, eh? For gender doesn't matter as long as it's male. If not, then it does. Just like, color doesn't matter, as long as it is white. If not, deplorables are up in arms.

God just do humanity a favor and stop voting lol

Actually I don’t vote much. In November only three of the offices on my ballot had a candidate selected for them. I voted on all three ballot questions and the US Senate, US Representative and State Representative races onky. Everything else was left blank for lack of a candidate I cared about or could support.

You actually think that anyone takes anything you post seriously? The moment you said you'd her "put her into the ground" if a female member of your family defied your wishes, you proved that you are a complete idiot, and probably a Russian troll.

If we assume that you really are an idiot American, your statement that you believe you have a right to murder a member of your family who defies you, demonstrates that you stand with the Taliban and other extremist Muslims, in controlling the behaviour of women.

How you vote, who you vote for, is an ample demonstration that the Republican Party only appeals to those who want to live in the past, when men were men and sheep were frightened.

God just do humanity a favor and stop voting lol

Actually I don’t vote much. In November only three of the offices on my ballot had a candidate selected for them. I voted on all three ballot questions and the US Senate, US Representative and State Representative races onky. Everything else was left blank for lack of a candidate I cared about or could support.

You actually think that anyone takes anything you post seriously? The moment you said you'd her "put her into the ground" if a female member of your family defied your wishes, you proved that you are a complete idiot, and probably a Russian troll.

If we assume that you really are an idiot American, your statement that you believe you have a right to murder a member of your family who defies you, demonstrates that you stand with the Taliban and other extremist Muslims, in controlling the behaviour of women.

How you vote, who you vote for, is an ample demonstration that the Republican Party only appeals to those who want to live in the past, when men were men and sheep were frightened.

How many times are you going to toss out the "Russian Troll" BS. That is a pretty weak argument especially coming from a Canadian troll.

The Dem-Progs have spent too much time demonizing white men over the past few years - so they are forced to pick a woman or a non-white man (except for Asians and Indians).

Forum List

Back