Why the Thugs Won't Bother the Civilized White Neighborhoods

Florida sheriff says arm yourself

Fuck, i have been collecting since Bill(the rapist) Clinton wanted to ban assault rifles and 30 round magazines. Didnt stop the guys in Columbine who used shotguns, but hey, Gun Free Zones are just places to rape, pillage and burn.....

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door and say the same thing about white supremacists in the area.
You are such a fucking lying piece of shit. Doesnt it ever come to your mind(nvm you dont have a brain).......
He live in fear of roving gangs of crackers (saltine, I believe)

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door and say the same thing about white supremacists in the area.
You have my permission. When those white folks bash in your door like George Floyd and 5 men did to that white woman, you should.
I'm not waiting on anyone bashing in my door. I'm taking it to em. While they busy fighting off the dogs I'll be hunting them down.

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door

Do the cops come to your door a lot?
Not enough for my liking, maybe the piece of shit should be visited by the FBI..
Dont be scared of me cave chimp. Youre safe on the internet. The only way that changes is if you get brave.
Only cave chimps i see are those out their rioting and looting.

Oops, i got those Chimps confused with the chumps who riot and loot, but they do look a lot alike. The chimpanzees are less aggressive than the chumps

You are such a fucking lying piece of shit. Doesnt it ever come to your mind(nvm you dont have a brain).......
Actually I hope they come to my house. My dogs rarely bark so the white boys will be trapped and I can slaughter them at my lesiure.

You have my permission. When those white folks bash in your door like George Floyd and 5 men did to that white woman, you should.
I'm not waiting on anyone bashing in my door. I'm taking it to em. While they busy fighting off the dogs I'll be hunting them down.
I'm sure theres a riot somewhere nearby you can join up with. Dont forget your gun.

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door

Do the cops come to your door a lot?
Not enough for my liking, maybe the piece of shit should be visited by the FBI..
Dont be scared of me cave chimp. Youre safe on the internet. The only way that changes is if you get brave.
Only cave chimps i see are those out their rioting and looting.

Oops, i got those Chimps confused with the chumps who riot and loot, but they do look a lot alike. The chimpanzees are less aggressive than the chumps

Looks like little hairy white people. Its amazing how similar they look to white people. Thin lips, hair all across their body, even the smell is identical.

I'm sure theres a riot somewhere nearby you can join up with. Dont forget your gun.
I dont want any witnesses. I work alone.

Actually I hope they come to my house. My dogs rarely bark so the white boys will be trapped and I can slaughter them at my lesiure.
Make up your mind. Are you going polar bear hunting or waiting for white boys to invade your hovel?

Make up your mind. Are you going polar bear hunting or waiting for white boys to invade your hovel?
Why would I hunt polar bears? I love polar bears. They have Black skin. As for white boys I prefer that they attempt to invade my home. I want to enjoy killing them and claiming i was afraid and shot in self defense. When they ask why I shot them multiple times I am going to claim they were resisting.....I mean going for another weapon.

Why would I hunt polar bears? I love polar bears. They have Black skin. As for white boys I prefer that they attempt to invade my home. I want to enjoy killing them and claiming i was afraid and shot in self defense. When they ask why I shot them multiple times I am going to claim they were resisting.....I mean going for another weapon.
You must really be disappointed with the lack of attempts for home invasion in your neighborhood. Maybe move to SE DC or Southside Chicago, you can have your house broken into almost daily. Why is that?

Are you playing dumb or are you ignorant of your own ghetto culture?

Forum List

Back