Why They Lie

Yet you've inadvertently agreed that Obama stands for the very same infanticide as his science adviser, Singer.
As do you.

My point exactly.

A fellow named John Holdren was Obama's Science Adviser. I'm sure you can find some scandalous claims about him from Jerome......

Thank you for allowing me once again to prove you to be a not just a liar but a serial liar as well.

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal

"Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society."

John Holdren....who you just claimed was Obama's science adviser.

51nXV82YKpL._SX428_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

God forbid we should claim honest facts about history and stuff.

Hahaha 1977. They were probably involved some kind of Drinking Game when they penned that.

You have to define a "lie" in a political sense. If a candidate makes a promise he/she doesn't intend to keep , it's a lie. If a candidate makes a promise that he is unable to keep for whatever reason it's not a lie. If a candidate exaggerates a figure to make a political point it's not a lie in the true sense. The problem always boils down to information vs propaganda. If the media is in the business of protecting a political party they will make every effort to hide, overlook or disguise a deliberate lie. If the media is in the business of undermining an administration they will rely on a propaganda network like Media Matters that analyzes every word spoken and spins it or takes it out of context in order to cast the administration in a bad light.

PoliicalChick,, I need your skillset for something. There's something we gotta do.

Hey....I'm a married girl!

No, your other skillset. Ha. I need to outline something. Only thing is you have to watch a hour-long presentation.

It needs outlined on paper. But if I do it, I know i'll have indentations all the way down the thing, I always have an after-thought.

So, I don't wanna have it too thorough, I need wham, bam, thank ya, ma'am, just a nuts and bolts outline, nice and basic with room left for the casual passer-by for ponder.

"...watch a hour-long presentation."

That would be 'watch an hour-long presentation.'

The only way I watch an hour long whatever is if it appears on the YES or MSG networks.

Yet you've inadvertently agreed that Obama stands for the very same infanticide as his science adviser, Singer.
As do you.

My point exactly.

A fellow named John Holdren was Obama's Science Adviser. I'm sure you can find some scandalous claims about him from Jerome......

Thank you for allowing me once again to prove you to be a not just a liar but a serial liar as well.

"Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society."

Hahaha 1977. They were probably involved some kind of Drinking Game when they penned that.

Infanticide

Force abortions

Sterilizations

Singer, Holdren, Obama.....you.

Lets.

https://bioethicsarchive.georgetown...New-Bioethics-Commission-Members-04.07.10.pdf

About the Commission | Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues

Of course I can.....he allied himself with Singer and Obama.....

"John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.”
Holdren added that the sterilant must meet stiff requirements in that it must only affect humans and not livestock.

“It must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock,” wrote Holdren with co-authors Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich.

Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, amidst the myriad of other totalitarian Dr. Strangelove style ideas that are put forward in the book as a way to carry out an aggressive agenda of population reduction.» Obama Science Czar’s Plan To Sterilize Population Through Water Supply Already Happening Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
  • The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
  • Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
  • People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
  • A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
Confederate Yankee: Obama's Science Czar Wrote Book Advocating Forced Abortions, Sterilizing Americans By Poisoning Our Drinking Water

"Obama's Science Czar Wrote Book Advocating Forced Abortions, Sterilizing Ehrlich, Paul R., Anne H. Ehrlich and John P. Holdren; Ecoscience:*... - White House
Americans By Poisoning Our Drinking Water "

Amazing how little you know, and how much I know, huh?

See there. He wasn't even an adviser, it was much, much worst, he was a Science Czar. :spinner:

:1peleas:

Every day you manage to prove that I'm never wrong.

You....the obverse.

Excellent.

Well, I asked Obama's Science adviser 'Peter Singer' if you were ever right. He just laughed, shook his head, then turned and walked away.

See there. He wasn't even an adviser, it was much, much worst, he was a Science Czar. :spinner:

:1peleas:

Every day you manage to prove that I'm never wrong.

You....the obverse.

Excellent.

Well, I asked Obama's Science adviser 'Peter Singer' if you were ever right. He just laughed, shook his head, then turned and walked away.

This Peter Singer:

2. Who was it that Hussein Obama reached out, and personally selected as his 'science adviser'?

"Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators... Peter Singer was appointed by Obama as part of his Health Care Team..." "I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer"

"President Barack Obama yesterday appointed ten members to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues.... Obama appointed the ethically insane Amy Gutman chairman of this Bioethics Commission..... Gutmann chose Peter Singer, bringing him in from Australia. He had become the world's most famous "bioethicist" by calling for the murder of infants whose disabilities were a burden to their elders, and by his sensational animal-rights attack on the "prejudice" of placing any special value on human life." Obama Appoints Another Fascist Commission To Support His Killing Program

"Obama's 'bio-ethics' adviser, Peter Singer is an Atheist, and he has some very interesting ideas. Do you know who that 'man' is?" Atheism Fails

The Democrat choice for 'science adviser' is a prime example of Democrat mental issues.

Let's prove it:

3. Now...Professor Singer, Obama adviser, on bestiality:

".....Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals. “Not so long ago,” Singer wrote in one essay, “any form of sexuality not leading to the conception of children was seen as, at best, wanton lust, or worse, a perversion. One by one, the taboos have fallen. But … not every taboo has crumbled.”

In the essay, titled “Heavy Petting,” Singer concluded that “sex across the species barrier,” while not normal, “ceases to be an offence [sic] to our status and dignity as human beings.” “Occasionally mutually satisfying activities may develop” when humans have sex with their pets, he claimed.

In addition to supporting bestiality and immediately granting equal legal rights to animals, Singer has also advocated euthanizing the mentally ill and aborting disabled infants on utilitarian grounds." Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

By your vote, this is what you support.

Pretty disgusting, huh?

As do you.

My point exactly.

Infanticide

Force abortions

Sterilizations

Singer, Holdren, Obama.....you.

Ohhhh, sounds like a really really scary Science Fiction movie. Is that on Netflix?

Lion and Tiger and Bears. Oh My!

Liars and Sycophants, and Trumpybears. I mean....

The only way I watch an hour long whatever is if it appears on the YES or MSG networks.

Okay. I'll do it, then. I lready watched it anyway. Agreed on the latter. My son's a Yanks fan.

OP's post #1: 'the focus was a historical perspective' so that what we first see is OP's bent for the ahistorical and for fascism. By post #2, it has exploded into a global problem of petroleum and other addictions.

"President Barack Obama yesterday appointed ten members to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues.... Obama appointed the ethically insane Amy Gutman chairman of this Bioethics Commission..... Gutmann chose Peter Singer, bringing him in from Australia.

Except

WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to appoint the following individuals to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues:

• Lonnie Ali, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Anita L. Allen, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Barbara F. Atkinson, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Nita A. Farahany, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Alexander G. Garza, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Christine Grady, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Stephen L. Hauser, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Raju Kucherlapati, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Nelson Michael, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Daniel Sulmasy, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues

https://bioethicsarchive.georgetown...New-Bioethics-Commission-Members-04.07.10.pdf

Okay. I'll do it, then. I lready watched it anyway. Agreed on the latter. My son's a Yanks fan.

Kudos to that wipper-snapper!

Two games this week-end: finally!!!!!!

"President Barack Obama yesterday appointed ten members to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues.... Obama appointed the ethically insane Amy Gutman chairman of this Bioethics Commission..... Gutmann chose Peter Singer, bringing him in from Australia.

Except

WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to appoint the following individuals to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues:

• Lonnie Ali, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Anita L. Allen, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Barbara F. Atkinson, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Nita A. Farahany, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Alexander G. Garza, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Christine Grady, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Stephen L. Hauser, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Raju Kucherlapati, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Nelson Michael, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
• Daniel Sulmasy, Member, Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues

No one said how long he was on Obama's panel.

Except

You've already been busted for lying about Obama appointing him. Even your own quote disputes your claim!

"Gutmann chose Peter Singer, bringing him in from Australia"

Yet there is no reference to him or any work he did for the panel/commission anywhere on their page.

Infanticide is still illegal in every state.

You have to define a "lie" in a political sense. If a candidate makes a promise he/she doesn't intend to keep , it's a lie. If a candidate makes a promise that he is unable to keep for whatever reason it's not a lie. If a candidate exaggerates a figure to make a political point it's not a lie in the true sense. The problem always boils down to information vs propaganda. If the media is in the business of protecting a political party they will make every effort to hide, overlook or disguise a deliberate lie. If the media is in the business of undermining an administration they will rely on a propaganda network like Media Matters that analyzes every word spoken and spins it or takes it out of context in order to cast the administration in a bad light.

Well Trump tells lies to sell himself, for you see, he is a self promoter.

In other words, if he has an inauguration, it is the biggest and beset eva! If he has a policy, it solves all of our problems, etc.

Convsersely, Obama lied about things to sell his policies. For example, he swore up and down that Obamacare was not a tax and rates would not go up and you could keep your own doctor and health coverage, etc. He knew this was a lie, but he had to sell the lie in order to obtain votes.

Except

You've already been busted for lying about Obama appointing him. Even your own quote disputes your claim!

Yet there is no reference to him or any work he did for the panel/commission anywhere on their page.

Gutmann was Obama's agent.

Every (Democrat) state that endorses late term abortion stands for infanticide.
Every state that allows abortion up to birth allows infanticide:

a. It would allow the slaughter as the child is partially out of the birth canal

b."The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
Virginia governor faces backlash over comments supporting late-term abortion bill - CNNPolitics
...allowed to quietly die: infanticide.

And that was Obama's position, too.

I'll assume that pretending not to understand this allows you to sleep at night.

Except

a. It would allow the slaughter as the child is partially out of the birth canal

b."The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
Virginia governor faces backlash over comments supporting late-term abortion bill - CNNPolitics

I'll assume that pretending not to understand this allows you to sleep at night.

A.
A House subcommittee rejected the bill, but if it had become law it would not have licensed Virginia physicians to perform abortions as a fetus enters the birth canal. Tran’s bill resembles New York’s Reproductive Health Act in that it expands access to later-term abortions, but partial-birth abortion, or “born-alive abortion,” as GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel called it in a tweet, is already illegal. RHA didn’t legalize it, and neither would Tran’s bill.

B.
The quote you are using is incomplete. In fact it appears to be spliced in mid sentence. The missing part of the statement states specifically that the Gov. is talking about an instance where the child is born with severely deformities At no point in his statement did he specify the topics of the tragic conversation that the doctor and the family would necessarily have about the prognosis, possibility of successful treatment, and possibly, sadly, the eventual end of life for their infant. Infanticide is illegal and for the most part so is euthanasia so those options could/should not ever be discussed.

I'm sure you repeat this tripe so much, you can do it in your sleep can't you?

Except

A.
A House subcommittee rejected the bill, but if it had become law it would not have licensed Virginia physicians to perform abortions as a fetus enters the birth canal. Tran’s bill resembles New York’s Reproductive Health Act in that it expands access to later-term abortions, but partial-birth abortion, or “born-alive abortion,” as GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel called it in a tweet, is already illegal. RHA didn’t legalize it, and neither would Tran’s bill.

B.
The quote you are using is incomplete. In fact it appears to be spliced in mid sentence. The missing part of the statement states specifically that the Gov. is talking about an instance where the child is born with severely deformities At no point in his statement did he specify the topics of the tragic conversation that the doctor and the family would necessarily have about the prognosis, possibility of successful treatment, and possibly, sadly, the eventual end of life for their infant. Infanticide is illegal and for the most part so is euthanasia so those options could/should not ever be discussed.

I'm sure you repeat this tripe so much, you can do it in your sleep can't you?

Governor Northam

The Gov., whom you quoted, was specifically talking about the birth of a severely deformed infant. He wasn't talking about abortion, infanticide or euthanasia. I hold the MSM responsible for not calling the Rabid Right Wing out on this tried and tactic of splicing a quote in half and making a false narrative and then selling that false narrative to the rubes and troops who parrot it endlessly.

But then maybe MSM doesn't call it out because they do it too?

Of course he wasn't, liar.

He was hypothesizing a conversation, the actual content of which would have ended with 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.'

His and that Democrat policy in every state that they can get it, is abortion=infanticide.

Exactly what Obama ran on.

Just admit that you support killing a separate and unique human being.

the actual content of which would have ended with 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.'

That was either a ghoulish conversion you heard inside your own head and you just don't realize it, or it a connived position in order to convince others that the lie is reality.

The lie of course is that these bills prove Democrats support infanticide.

the actual content of which would have ended with 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.'

That was either a ghoulish conversion you heard inside your own head and you just don't realize it, or it a connived position in order to convince others that the lie is reality.

How about we leave it up to readers.

Bet they draw the correct conclusion.

How about we leave it up to readers.

Bet they draw the correct conclusion.

As if we have any choice in the matter.

If they read a publication that splices a statement in mid sentence and develops a false narrative about the remaining part, their conclusion could be based on that false narrative and not correct at all.

Like your 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.' which the Gov. never said or implied.

Forum List

Back