Why this recount is or seriously should not be legal

One, of course the recount is legal.

Two, it should be expanded to all fifty states.

The left wants to keep recounting....until they win LOL

I believe the entire recount agenda is to hope they don't finish counting by the deadline and deprive Trump of the electoral votes. My solution would be for Trump to demand a recount in California and New York.

and Nevada
that would be great to do a recount in California, but i dont think the voters names are on the ballots, but are we to assume that none of the 5/6 million illegals there voted?

I believe the entire recount agenda is to hope they don't finish counting by the deadline and deprive Trump of the electoral votes. My solution would be for Trump to demand a recount in California and New York.

and Nevada
that would be great to do a recount in California, but i dont think the voters names are on the ballots, but are we to assume that none of the 5/6 million illegals there voted?

we are getting to a time

when an amendment can be ratified by the states

perhaps it is time to pull out the Vitter amendment

to change the way in which the census is counted

if ratified the states would drop sanctuary cities in a heartbeat

--LOL

and Nevada
Maybe three? The vitter amendment is a giggle amendment: nice idea but not happening.

The left are still in shock over losing, they can't believe it. I will never forget MSNBC predicting Hillary 322 that morning and then the look on their faces 12 hours later when Trump won it :lmao: That wiped the condescending smirk right off their faces :laugh:

The left are still in shock over losing, they can't believe it. I will never forget MSNBC predicting Hillary 322 that morning and then the look on their faces 12 hours later when Trump won it :lmao: That wiped the condescending smirk right off their faces :laugh:
Oh, blues' butt hurt continues. The continuing train wreck of the coming Trump administration will wipe "the condescending smirk right of their faces" :lol:

Remember that being inside Trump's ass does not make you an insider. :)

Oh, blues' butt hurt continues. The continuing train wreck of the coming Trump administration will wipe "the condescending smirk right of their faces" :lol:

You mad brah? Turn that frown upside down.

Nope. Your butt hurt makes me smile, and that smile is going to continue to grow. I can count on all of you being handed a wonderful opportunity (for you) to fuck it up. That's what you do. :)

Fake chimes in with more nonsense...and again verifying he's a left loon.

Now run along Fakey and pretend to be a republican....oh and you've been butthurt since Nov 8th...I still remember your daily posting of polls and glee showing Clinton winning.....how'd that work out for ya, Fakey? Let me help you out....she freaking lost!!! AHAHAHAHA

Nope. Your butt hurt makes me smile, and that smile is going to continue to grow. I can count on all of you being handed a wonderful opportunity (for you) to fuck it up. That's what you do. :)

^^^ mouth breather :cuckoo:

Now run along Fakey and pretend to be a republican....oh and you've been butthurt since Nov 8th...I still remember your daily posting of polls and glee showing Clinton winning.....how'd that work out for ya, Fakey? Let me help you out....she freaking lost!!! AHAHAHAHA

Its like a delayed reaction, now that the shock is wearing off the libs are finally popping a gasket and their frustration and hatred is flowing full ON.

Its like a delayed reaction, now that the shock is wearing off the libs are finally popping a gasket and their frustration and hatred is flowing full ON.

That and Fakey has been exposed for what he is.....a left loon

and Nevada
Maybe three? The vitter amendment is a giggle amendment: nice idea but not happening.

the states have lined up pretty close

33 for sure only need five flips

and Nevada

It's a giggle. When it's over, you won't be giggling.

and Nevada

well time will tell

and Nevada

well time will tell
Time will tell if your medication kicks in and you go back to sleep

Forum List

Back