Why Trump supporters won't listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all boils down to 2 things.

1) They're not smart.....at all. You have to be an idiot to fall for his sad routine.
2) They're not good people. You can see it in the racism, the hatred and the sheer laziness in their arguments. These are not good people in any sense of the word.
Actually we're not stupid.
That's why we don't buy all of this fake news.
Also, we have long memories.
We remember when Democrats changed their stories so they could go full retard on Trump. They did it to Bush and Palin. With Trump it's so obvious only a fool or a fag buys this horse shit.

You have to have serious issues against any Republican to buy into the communist propaganda the Democrats are constantly pumping out.
Ever notice that when you push these ignorant fuck Trumpettes, their bigotry comes out.

Stupid is believing Trump over the News Media.
Stupid is believing the same folks that lied to you about Hillary winning in a landslide.
And pointing out communist propaganda is bad isn't bigotry, it's common-sense.

It's always humorous that the Left has to tell everyone how superior they think they are to everyone else.
Doc it's also funny when you are trying to make a point of what the left does, even when someone on the left is showing that he doesn't like the attitude you are describing.

LOL, translation? RDD is a troll who NEEDS to "feel" superior. Does that describe you too?
I don't need to feel anything. I'm pointing out to you the same thing as I pointed out to RDD. Talking about the other side like it is wrong without actually having a meaningful dialogue accomplishes nothing. You were describing RDD's behavior as the "left". I was pointing out that I too represent the left, but was actively challenging the behavior you were describing.

Maybe you don't but he does and he and I have had interaction that I know his MO. You don't have to agree with assessment but it is spot on. Here are some others for you.

1) G5000
2) Snarkey
3) Gnat
4) faun
5) Synthaholic and there are more.

Their entire premise is that anyone who disagree's with them is stupid and therefore irrelevant. It is what it is.

It's always humorous that the Left has to tell everyone how superior they think they are to everyone else.
Doc it's also funny when you are trying to make a point of what the left does, even when someone on the left is showing that he doesn't like the attitude you are describing.

LOL, translation? RDD is a troll who NEEDS to "feel" superior. Does that describe you too?
I don't need to feel anything. I'm pointing out to you the same thing as I pointed out to RDD. Talking about the other side like it is wrong without actually having a meaningful dialogue accomplishes nothing. You were describing RDD's behavior as the "left". I was pointing out that I too represent the left, but was actively challenging the behavior you were describing.

Maybe you don't but he does and he and I have had interaction that I know his MO. You don't have to agree with assessment but it is spot on. Here are some others for you.

1) G5000
2) Snarkey
3) Gnat
4) faun

Their entire premise is that anyone who disagree's with them is stupid and therefore irrelevant. It is what it is.
Most are on my ignore list....because once you figure out that these people aren't realistic....it's a waste of time talking to them.

1) G5000
2) Snarkey
3) Gnat
4) faun

they are all on mine as well.

Hillary didn’t lose because of any grand consiparcy she lost because she and she wasn’t alone in this underestimated Trump and ran a bad campaign. Her biggest fail was her Mitt Romney moment when she got caught calling Trump supporters deplorable, un-American, and irredeemable she not only insulted Trump supporters but by extension any who were leaning Trump or considering him not a great way to win over moderates and independents. This seems to be a mistake more than a few on the left still haven’t learned from.

1) They're not smart.....at all. You have to be an idiot to fall for his sad routine.
2) They're not good people. You can see it in the racism, the hatred and the sheer laziness in their arguments. These are not good people in any sense of the word.
We remember when Democrats changed their stories so they could go full retard on Trump. They did it to Bush and Palin. With Trump it's so obvious only a fool or a fag buys this horse shit.

You have to have serious issues against any Republican to buy into the communist propaganda the Democrats are constantly pumping out.
Ever notice that when you push these ignorant fuck Trumpettes, their bigotry comes out.

Stupid is believing the same folks that lied to you about Hillary winning in a landslide.

I bet you throw your feces at the weatherman becvause the pos lied to you & said it would rain & it didn't.

Trump told you so many lies. All the media does is report what Trump does & says.

Hillary didn’t lose because of any grand consiparcy she lost because she and she wasn’t alone in this underestimated Trump and ran a bad campaign. Her biggest fail was her Mitt Romney moment when she got caught calling Trump supporters deplorable, un-American, and irredeemable she not only insulted Trump supporters but by extension any who were leaning Trump or considering him not a great way to win over moderates and independents. This seems to be a mistake more than a few on the left still haven’t learned from.

Your problem is that you can't tell the truth. Probably why you love Trump.

Hillary did not call Trump supporters deplorables. She said deplorables support Trump. & he welcomes them

But hey, you're a Trumpette & therefore too fucking stupid to know the difference.

No it boils down to posts like this. I believe in all liberal ideas, the problem is in this day and age it seems to be impossible to be a liberal and not hate those who don't share my ideas. With ideas and post like this you reinforce the ideas that a lot of people that voted for Trump have about liberals. Elitist, smug and quick to judge. Let me tell you, Trump understands something that people like you don't. Being arrogant and always think you are right makes people not like you. If people don't like you they might do things for no better reason then to piss you of. Like for instance elect someone who says he's a right winger and even is more blatantly smug and arrogant. He doesn't have to be right or even good, he just has to be not you.

Quick to judge? It's been 18 months since he became president. If you're a Trump supported even now, you're either a millionaire or an idiot. Really only two options.
My friend. I suggest you type in my name and look at my posts. You will notice that I'm not exactly a fan. I was making an observation about how your post is indicative of the attitude of some people on the left. An attitude that I feel did more to elect Trump then any hacker. I'm just the messenger and the message is that if you don't want Trump to get reelected you better come of that high horse of yours.

The time to play nice with and "try to understand" Trump supporters is gone and dead. These people can not be reasoned with and are just flat not smart enough to educate themselves.
People like you never" tried to play nice or understand." It's the exact same thing as those on the right. "I'm right, your wrong, so fuck you." Don't get me wrong, I don't like Trump and I think people who support him are wrong for doing so. I disagree with you that they are dumb or evil though. They are people who don't get information at the same places me or you do. They feel the places we get our information are just as insane as we think Fox is. You don't break that pattern by calling people dumb. You break it by attempting to show that your information is superior. It's difficult and most times you wont change their view. But I guarantee that you won't be able to change anything if you start the conversation by acting like only you know anything. Oh and I do understand why somebody who lives in Michigan would vote for Trump for instance. They don't think in terms of morality or race. They think in terms of " I lost my job." Trump promised them their jobs back. If he can deliver or not is not important since Hilary promised them nothing but truth. They don't feel duped they feel that " at least he's trying ". If you want to talk to people like that at least act like you care that they lost their job.

How naive you are. I've tried explaining things to these people countless times. They don't care about facts, they reject data and if it doesn't confirm their bias they pretend it doesn't exist. This is how Trump was elected.

Let me know when you "get through" to a Trump supporter.

I bet you throw your feces at the weatherman because the pos lied to you & said it would rain & it didn't.

Trump told you so many lies. All the media does is report what Trump does & says.

Independent studies have shown that the MSM reports at a 95% negative rate for Trump and was 67% positive for Obama. Believe it or not FXN was the most fair at about 50% positive and negative. I also noticed that on FXN there are always democrats to debate fairly. On MSNBC, CNN, NBC and other MSM propaganda outlets there are rarely competent GOP folks there to sort thru the Leftist bullsh!t. The Left (and never trumpers) can't debate, so they just spew propaganda.

I bet you throw your feces at the weatherman becvause the pos lied to you & said it would rain & it didn't.

I don't throw shit.
That's for monkeys.
And I don't get wrapped around the axle over the weather.
I simply have issues with people spreading rubbish I know isn't true.
But then again only a retard believes the opinion that passes as news these days.

I bet you throw your feces at the weatherman because the pos lied to you & said it would rain & it didn't.

Independent studies have shown that the MSM reports at a 95% negative rate for Trump and was 67% positive for Obama. Believe it or not FXN was the most fair at about 50% positive and negative. I also noticed that on FXN there are always democrats to debate fairly. On MSNBC, CNN, NBC and other MSM propaganda outlets there are rarely competent GOP folks there to sort thru the Leftist bullsh!t. The Left (and never trumpers) can't debate, so they just spew propaganda.

Please share one of these "independent studies".

Please share one of these "independent studies".
Geeze, google is fairly easy to use Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative

Hillary did not call Trump supporters deplorables. She said deplorables support Trump. & he welcomes them

But hey, you're a Trumpette & therefore too fucking stupid to know the difference.
You really are a fucking idiot.

And the joy of knowing that your bigotry is so inbred, you don't even know how big a bigot you are.

I didn't call you bigot because you rambled somerhing stupid about communism.

I called you a fucking low life POS bigot because of your slur against homosexuals.

See, you did lie. Then you made a post proving it & you are too dumb to know it.

No it boils down to posts like this. I believe in all liberal ideas, the problem is in this day and age it seems to be impossible to be a liberal and not hate those who don't share my ideas. With ideas and post like this you reinforce the ideas that a lot of people that voted for Trump have about liberals. Elitist, smug and quick to judge. Let me tell you, Trump understands something that people like you don't. Being arrogant and always think you are right makes people not like you. If people don't like you they might do things for no better reason then to piss you of. Like for instance elect someone who says he's a right winger and even is more blatantly smug and arrogant. He doesn't have to be right or even good, he just has to be not you.

Quick to judge? It's been 18 months since he became president. If you're a Trump supported even now, you're either a millionaire or an idiot. Really only two options.
My friend. I suggest you type in my name and look at my posts. You will notice that I'm not exactly a fan. I was making an observation about how your post is indicative of the attitude of some people on the left. An attitude that I feel did more to elect Trump then any hacker. I'm just the messenger and the message is that if you don't want Trump to get reelected you better come of that high horse of yours.

The time to play nice with and "try to understand" Trump supporters is gone and dead. These people can not be reasoned with and are just flat not smart enough to educate themselves.
People like you never" tried to play nice or understand." It's the exact same thing as those on the right. "I'm right, your wrong, so fuck you." Don't get me wrong, I don't like Trump and I think people who support him are wrong for doing so. I disagree with you that they are dumb or evil though. They are people who don't get information at the same places me or you do. They feel the places we get our information are just as insane as we think Fox is. You don't break that pattern by calling people dumb. You break it by attempting to show that your information is superior. It's difficult and most times you wont change their view. But I guarantee that you won't be able to change anything if you start the conversation by acting like only you know anything. Oh and I do understand why somebody who lives in Michigan would vote for Trump for instance. They don't think in terms of morality or race. They think in terms of " I lost my job." Trump promised them their jobs back. If he can deliver or not is not important since Hilary promised them nothing but truth. They don't feel duped they feel that " at least he's trying ". If you want to talk to people like that at least act like you care that they lost their job.

How naive you are. I've tried explaining things to these people countless times. They don't care about facts, they reject data and if it doesn't confirm their bias they pretend it doesn't exist. This is how Trump was elected.

Let me know when you "get through" to a Trump supporter.

Nobody cares about YOUR "facts". You use crap biased sources and then beat your chest screaming "SEE I TOLD YOU SO"

I want to make America Great Again. Which means removing Trump from office and rolling back the damage he has done.
No, you just want to take power as a Democrat, regardless of al the harms you lay on the American people in the process, and those harms are many.

Trump is rolling back the damage that Obama the jihadist and race hustler has done. And I notice you DODGED my point about Affirmative Action.

From his OP.

"So don't waste your time arguing with Trump supporters, they don't know what you're talking about, and worse, they don't want to know."

It would behoove you to actually read what this kid actually writes before you defend him.
I didn't take forkup 's post as a "defense" of the OP. At all.
Don't we all enter these discussions with the strength of our convictions and believe we are right? There are ways to put it that doesn't paint everyone with a broad brush, and that's less offensive than what the OP did. Probably more accurate as well. But he has an objection to what he sees as hypocrisy among the Evangelicals, and he has a right to express that without getting told he's on his "high horse." Doesn't he?

Stupid is believing the same folkased on poling & trnedss that lied to you about Hillary winning in a landslide.

I don't throw shit.
That's for monkeys.
And I don't get wrapped around the axle over the weather.
I simply have issues with people spreading rubbish I know isn't true.
But then again only a retard believes the opinion that passes as news these days.

What do you know? You reject facts & believe only Trump.

Making a prediction based on polling & trends in an election that does not come true is not lying.

See, you did lie. Then you made a post proving it & you are too dumb to know it.

Her opening in statement in that clip half of Trump supporters are what she calls the basket full of deplorables so she did in fact call them deplorable which means you got called on your idiocy and can’t deal with it. Game, set, match fuck off moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back