Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

OP never addressed why.
It’s a binary issue.
A classified document is held Legally

Yes
No
Trump is not being charged for the government property he turned over. Only for the property he refused to turn over.

Pence and Biden did not refuse to turn over any government property. They allowed investigators free rein to search their properties.

Binary? Yes. Turn over documents, no charge. Withhold documents, indicted.

Trump is not being charged for the government property he turned over. Only for the property he refused to turn over.

Pence and Biden did not refuse to turn over any government property. They allowed investigators free rein to search their properties.

Hes being charged because of buttgurt.

You know. In the beginning I said I didn't really wanted to respond because I thought you were gaslighting. The reason for this is that gaslighting is an extremely annoying thing to argue against.

If a person simply puts out whatever argument. No matter that it's illogical, dishonest, fallacious or moronic and defends those argument as self-evident talking in good faith becomes boring.

It's like debating quantum physics with a toddler. An exercise in futility. The reason I indulge it up to a point because I always presume some kind of shame will at a certain point get through the mantle of obstinacy.

Don't bother responding.
You write like a toddler, so there's that...

Link

You know. In the beginning I said I didn't really wanted to respond because I thought you were gaslighting. The reason for this is that gaslighting is an extremely annoying thing to argue against.

If a person simply puts out whatever argument. No matter that it's illogical, dishonest, fallacious or moronic and defends those argument as self-evident talking in good faith becomes boring.

It's like debating quantum physics with a toddler. An exercise in futility. The reason I indulge it up to a point because I always presume some kind of shame will at a certain point get through the mantle of obstinacy.

Don't bother responding.
Shame, LOL.

Not a chance. These people have left reality behind so they no longer have to feel shame. It is disgusting.

Well, apparently not if no one knew they were missing.

I'm sure the Chinese are stealing all the documents they want. I just don't care all that much. They spy on us, we spy on them.

That doesn't excuse Trump deliberately taking documents home with him and showing them to Kid Rock and other people he was trying to impress.

Sure we do. The Special Counsel reviewed it, determined there was no criminal intent, and let it go.
it isn't so much as it was determined there was no criminal intent by DOJ, but there was not evidence to Prove in a Court of Law....

as example, yes Hillary had debatable classified information in some emails of her staff sent to her, but nothing was MARKED CLASSIFIED.... So Comey didn't have evidence to show a jury that Hillary knew it was classified.....he didn't have evidence to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt.

it is against prosecutor's protocol, to bring a case to court, where they can't prove in a Court they are guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt, to a jury with evidence.

If her emails had been MARKED, then he could prove it....prove intent.

it isn't so much as it was determined there was no criminal intent by DOJ, but there was not evidence to Prove in a Court of Law....

as example, yes Hillary had debatable classified information in some emails of her staff sent to her, but nothing was MARKED CLASSIFIED.... So Comey didn't have evidence to show a jury that Hillary knew it was classified.....he didn't have evidence to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt.

it is against prosecutor's protocol, to bring a case to court, where they can't prove in a Court they are guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt, to a jury with evidence.

If her emails had been MARKED, then he could prove it....prove intent.
She wiped her server clean, like with a cloth or something, and no reasonable prosecutor something something Bleach Bit- Hammer Time subpoena shmapoena.
You fucking demented HYPOCRITES are a HOOT!!!
:rolleyes:

She wiped her server clean, like with a cloth or something, and no reasonable prosecutor something something Bleach Bit- Hammer Time subpoena shmapoena.
Her lawyers gathered all govt related emails from her server for NARA then had her personal and private emails left on it, erased.

Also, her server WAS NOT UNDER SUBPOENA when the tech guy wiped her private emails.

This was late February when he bleach bit. All her govt emails were taken off and given to NARA earlier in December. Her server was subpoenaed The following August.

The subpoena from Congress in January/Feb was just for Benghazi and Lybia documents and emails, not her private emails or server.

Oh, and all this while Hillary was a candidate for president.

Also, her server WAS NOT UNDER SUBPOENA when the tech guy wiped her private emails.

This was late February when he bleach bit. All her govt emails were taken off and given to NARA earlier in December. Her server was subpoenaed The following August.

The subpoena from Congress in January/Feb was just for Benghazi and Lybia documents and emails, not her private emails.
Always excuses. She kept a private server in the bathroom with classified documents on it without required Protection.

Got off because they have friends in the DOJ.

Anyone else would have been thrown under the jail.

Um, she wiped her server clean after she was no longer a government employee. That's kind of what you are supposed to do.

You fucking demented HYPOCRITES
MAGA?
Or is he QAnon?
-------------------------------------------

Got off because they have friends in the DOJ.
Well, hell's bells, good poster eagle, we don't want that to happen again.

So let's do this: Ensure that anyone afterwards who tries this criminal nonsense gets the hammer. Which means Don Trump's hide can be, should be, nailed to the barn wall.....as a prophylactic against future miscreants taking the nation's secrets, hiding them, and refusing to give them back when subpoenaed. We gotta stop that merde' right now.

And Trump is perfectly and conveniently timed for America to clean-up this sloppiness in 'Classified Docs'.

Just sayin'.

So it's the Orange Man Bad precedent. Interesting. Possessing the documents, not a crime; Orange Man, crime

Um, she wiped her server clean after she was no longer a government employee. That's kind of what you are supposed to do.

Really? Even when the FBI issues a subpoena for the emails? Wow!

"This new learning amazes me!"

Forum List

Back