Why Trump will win by an even bigger margin in 2020!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
There are millions of people not answering pollsters and much less identifying as Trump supporters because of the major role the MSM is playing in attacking Trump and people like us that LIKE Trump.
Consequently behind the voting booth curtain... there is where WE all will take a stand and in such an overwhelming manner the MSM won't be able to thwart it with fake news.

Simple illustration. I was watching ABC news and they mentioned briefly Biden's son getting and I quote..
"tens of thousands of dollars" when in reality he received up to $50,000/month from Burisma.

Also NOTE the article about Biden's son... NOTE how the Washington Post (owned by Bezos...) continued to bias the readers by identifying anyone that brought facts to the article as "conservative"...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/

Sad but this is why the below "Trust in the Media" continues to decline. When totally biased reporting such as the Post continually supporting Biden while attacking people like me..."conservatives" and Trump.
Why should we believe the media?
Mediatrustdown092619.png

I agree. I don't like trump. He is loud, orange, and just an ass. Mostly it's the trumpkins that make it suck. Still, he has the right idea in allot of areas. Enough that I COULD vote for him again and just not watch the news. But this election my choices are no better then 2016 and the democrat party has acted so crazy there is no way I would vote for any of them.

Trump is at 53% job approval with the most accurate pollster in the game....even after all of this impeachment BS...he is at 48% in another poll...the worse number I can find is 43% the number Clinton had when he won re election....this win for Trump in 2020 will dwarf Reagan's landslide win....I still say Trump has a shot at winning CA....if that happens the dems will light themselves on fire....but it will be their own fault.....

There are millions of people not answering pollsters and much less identifying as Trump supporters because of the major role the MSM is playing in attacking Trump and people like us that LIKE Trump.
Consequently behind the voting booth curtain... there is where WE all will take a stand and in such an overwhelming manner the MSM won't be able to thwart it with fake news.

Simple illustration. I was watching ABC news and they mentioned briefly Biden's son getting and I quote..
"tens of thousands of dollars" when in reality he received up to $50,000/month from Burisma.

Also NOTE the article about Biden's son... NOTE how the Washington Post (owned by Bezos...) continued to bias the readers by identifying anyone that brought facts to the article as "conservative"...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/

Sad but this is why the below "Trust in the Media" continues to decline. When totally biased reporting such as the Post continually supporting Biden while attacking people like me..."conservatives" and Trump.
View attachment 281255

That is a loser's argument. The fact is that we are dealing with more than polls. We have votes to look at as well. What Republicans are dealing with is the loss of suburban support even in what has been deep red Texas. The fact is that voters may not trust the news media but they trust the news media more than they trust Trump. People like you need to be attacked. I have no sympathy for white supremacists and their defenders.

Trump is at 53% job approval with the most accurate pollster in the game....even after all of this impeachment BS...he is at 48% in another poll...the worse number I can find is 43% the number Clinton had when he won re election....this win for Trump in 2020 will dwarf Reagan's landslide win....I still say Trump has a shot at winning CA....if that happens the dems will light themselves on fire....but it will be their own fault.....

It's a little early to be hitting the sauce. Rasmussen is hardly the most accurate pollster. They had Republicans winning the generic ballot by 1 even though they lost by 8. The question is whether Trump's loss will be landslide or not.

It's a little early to be hitting the sauce. Rasmussen is hardly the most accurate pollster. They had Republicans winning the generic ballot by 1 even though they lost by 8. The question is whether Trump's loss will be landslide or not.

Oh he'll win in 2020 since the Dems don't have any viable candidate they will run. Gabbard is the best of them but she won't get the nod. She's not an ass kisser and she sure as hell won't kiss the ring.

Trump will win in 2020 then you will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Enjoy. I sure will.

It will be a landslide...the democrat party is performing for a very small group of people with their hate Trump antics...they are doing damage to themselves that will be felt for years to come.....like it or not...Trump haters are a minority in America....not a majority....and with registered voters the dems future looks even more grim.....look at them!...impeachment without a stated reason or crime?....that is bizarre at best.....

View attachment 281255

That is a loser's argument. The fact is that we are dealing with more than polls. We have votes to look at as well. What Republicans are dealing with is the loss of suburban support even in what has been deep red Texas. The fact is that voters may not trust the news media but they trust the news media more than they trust Trump. People like you need to be attacked. I have no sympathy for white supremacists and their defenders.
In your faux outrage can you even spew such crap.

View attachment 281255

Your statement makes NO sense...which is typical for idiots like you!

View attachment 281255

View attachment 281255

Wow... what a jump! Again the biased presentation of the MSM has your limited attention span.
I thought we had the right to our opinions but you seemingly disagree.
The MSM and dummies like you are so limited in your experiences you don't comprehend the gross distinction of Trump for traditional ass kissing politicians who think we have to compromise all the time...RATHER deal with reality!
Trump and millions like me are realists! Idiots like you believing for example that Americans consume 500 million straws a day... a NUMBER
made up by a 9 year old kid in 2011 and you idiots take it as true. Dummies like you and the MSM NEVER seem to have any common sense.
I'm sure you won't read the attached but more salient and thinking people will see the sources for the example I shared.
LastStraw.png

I agree. I don't like trump. He is loud, orange, and just an ass. Mostly it's the trumpkins that make it suck. Still, he has the right idea in allot of areas. Enough that I COULD vote for him again and just not watch the news. But this election my choices are no better then 2016 and the democrat party has acted so crazy there is no way I would vote for any of them.

I agree with you in all points. I personally don't like Trump. But that's why he's not a typical politician and is a person who get's things done!
For example..
Omnibus Burden Reduction (Conditions of Participation) Final Rule
On September 26, CMS took action at President Trump’s direction to “cut the red tape,” by reducing unnecessary burden for American’s health care providers allowing them to focus on their priority – patients. The Omnibus Burden Reduction (Conditions of Participation) Final Rule removes Medicare regulations identified as unnecessary, obsolete, or excessively burdensome on hospitals and other health care providers to reduce inefficiencies and moves the nation closer to a health care system that delivers value, high quality care and better outcomes for patients at the lowest possible cost.

This rule advances the Patients over Paperwork initiative by saving providers an estimated 4.4 million hours of time previously spent on paperwork with an overall total projected savings to providers of $800 million annually.
Omnibus Burden Reduction (Conditions of Participation) Final Rule CMS-3346-F | CMS

View attachment 281255

Was that meant for me?

View attachment 281255

Was that meant for me?

No it was meant for the person you were commenting. I'm sorry I was wrong.
Something hard for people like the one that YOU were addressing to do...admit they were wrong.
Mea culpa...

Trump will win by a bigger margin in 2020 because the dems are running on these policies, with which Trump will beat their nominee like a baby seal...

1. Open borders, tear down the southern border fence/wall
2. Sanctuary cities & states
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare, aka rationed healthcare, "Medicare for all"
5. Eliminate ICE and DHS, turn the US into the EU, with muslim "no go zones"
6. Promote Globalism, whatever Wall Street wants Wall Street gets, see K-Street Cash
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements, e.g tax breaks to move factories overseas
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and ICBM delivery systems, have no one capable of dealing with NK
11. Raise taxes to 70% on the wealthy, especially on corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
13. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
14. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
15. No new pipelines
16. No offshore drilling
17. The dems' "Central Committee" appoints super-delegates to subvert real voters in primaries
18. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
19. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
20. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
21. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump
22. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
23. Refuse to provide funding for border walls/security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
24. Give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but not help US citizens living in tent cities
25. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
26. "Green New Deal" Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, flies, or has a car
27. Anti-business democrat socialists caused Amazon to flee NYC taking 25,000 good paying jobs to VA
28. REPARATIONS to blacks to pay for slavery, $trillions owed by US voters
29. Excuse the murder of unwanted newborns, i.e. "infanticide"
30. Change the Electoral College to popular vote
31. All prisoners get to vote, even the Boston Marathon Bomber, so says Bernie
32. LGBTQ rights, trannys in military
33. Hunt down suspected white supremacists, increase domestic surveillance
34. Add Senators and congressmen for DC and Puerto Rico
35. Be sure that any "red flag" laws exclude gang members (only get those rural guns)

Forum List

Back