Why Trump's Comment on Election Acceptance Help Him

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
A.) We have a long tradition of election fraud including when Democrats in Chicago stole Illinois in 1960.
B.) Showed supporters and independent voters that he is "in it to win it" despite MSM that want a coronation for Billary.
C.) Opens door for him to fight any voter fraud.
Overall...well played sir.

Yep. I agree. People are saying he scared people off. Nah. He just won more people. People don't trust the media,they don't trust congress and 41% of ALL people think the elections are rigged. He just won big time.

He's going to have to prove a whole lot of voter fraud to overcome the millions and millions of votes deficit he'll be facing the night of November 8
This debate helped him. People will not care about the comment being somehow negative. Liberal media will try to spin, but it is starting to backfire as Wki Leaks shows her campaign and Clinton foundation to be deceitful on a daily basis.

He's going to have to prove a whole lot of voter fraud to overcome the millions and millions of votes deficit he'll be facing the night of November 8
This debate helped him. People will not care about the comment being somehow negative. Liberal media will try to spin, but it is starting to backfire as Wki Leaks shows her campaign and Clinton foundation to be deceitful on a daily basis.
Yeah okay. :cheers2:

You are still being sexist and racist with your photo. Trust me, Donald will win in November.

You are still being sexist and racist with your photo. Trust me, Donald will win in November.
The woman is very proud of her outfit in that photo, and I got the image from the home page of Drudgereport so he was also very proud of it. Are you saying the woman and Matt Drudge are stupid?

Yep. I agree. People are saying he scared people off. Nah. He just won more people. People don't trust the media,they don't trust congress and 41% of ALL people think the elections are rigged. He just won big time.

Those that are backing Trump don't trust common sense.

Its reversed. Trump supporters use and have common sense Clinton supporters use and have the propaganda channels.

Its reversed. Trump supporters use and have common sense Clinton supporters use and have the propaganda channels.

The only thing that Trump making it this far proves is that there are more misogynists and sociopaths in this country than was before believed.

It's all about common sense vs. A Washington establishment insider.

The woman is very proud of her outfit in that photo, and I got the image from the home page of Drudgereport so he was also very proud of it. Are you saying the woman and Matt Drudge are stupid?
Nah. Just you. Would you post it if she were black?

Al Gore dragged the nation through months of turmoil by refusing to concede the election in 2000 and many Democrats demanded that Kerry do the same in 2004. This is yet another example of Democratic party double standards and hypocrisy. Al Gore and the Democrats tried to get the SCOTUS to overturn a presidential election and the will of the people. Democrats started this shit so don't come preaching to us about Trump.

Last edited:
A.) We have a long tradition of election fraud including when Democrats in Chicago stole Illinois in 1960.
B.) Showed supporters and independent voters that he is "in it to win it" despite MSM that want a coronation for Billary.
C.) Opens door for him to fight any voter fraud.
Overall...well played sir.
you are absolutely right on this. under no circumstances should trump allow a contingency of defeat overshadow his campaign. the american political system really needs to be grabbed by the short and curlies and held to a fire.

It's all about common sense vs. A Washington establishment insider.
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

- Albert Einstein
“Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher.”
Thomas Paine, Common Sense
Hillary is big government...that's the common sense you need to know.

Al Gore dragged the nation through months of turmoil by refusing to concede the election in 2000 and many Democrats demanded that Kerry do the same in 2004. This is yet another example of Democratic party double standards and hypocrisy. Al Gore and the Democrats tried to get the SCOTUS to overturn a presidential election and the will of the people. Democrats started this shit so don't come preaching to us about Trump.

Date of Election 11/7/2000
Date of Gore’s Concession Speech 12/14/2000 (less than 48 hours after the SCOTUS told him it was over).

In no universe did Gore “drag the nation through months of turmoil”….

Your “months” was something like 5 weeks and Mr. Gore conceded when the final authority told him to.

Im sure he will lose since the position was promised to hillary 8 years ago, however I wish I had your powers to see into the future and come up with the numbers that will show after the election.

Date of Election 11/7/2000
Date of Gore’s Concession Speech 12/14/2000 (less than 48 hours after the SCOTUS told him it was over).

In no universe did Gore “drag the nation through months of turmoil”….

Your “months” was something like 5 weeks and Mr. Gore conceded when the final authority told him to.
That's a month and a half. OMG. Lol.

Forum List

Back