Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

trespass-handgun-prohibited-bilingual-sign-k2-0254.png

Most of the MSM is blaming Trump.
Nah, that's just the twisted delusion of a cultist. All you feaks are the same...always crybabying about shit you make up...poor victims ...
To say these mass shooter of mentally ill is like say KKK was mentally ill when they hang black people from trees and tarred and feathered them were mentally ill, The mentally ill don't do shit like this normally because they are not capable of planning it out and just kill themselves. It is pure racial hatred because they believe black and brown people are taking something that belongs to them. This hatred began long before Trump was even born and will keep happening long after he is gone. He is just a scapegoat for Democrats who do not want to take responsibility for the crisis on the border and illegal immigrants and anyone who is against illegal immigration is called a racist.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation. White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ... Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity -

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation. White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ... Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity -
I watch TV and for the last few decades most of the law enforcment dramas and space TV shows and others have women being the superior fighters and shooters. Why they beat the crap out of men twice their weight and in great shape and outshoot them with handguns to their assault rifles and are just so much smarter then them. Where exactly are they when these things happen? Meanwhile you have emasculated males and are making them more primal and driving some insane with these ridiculous agendas. You treat them like morons on TV, belittling and mocking them. Removing civility and not educating them properly. But they are not morons anymore are they when they do this? They are striking back the only way they know how. African American males have taught you nothing. You blame white male supremacists but it is extreme feminsim and the gay agendas that are interfering mightily with our nation's eventual survivability. This will continue and get worse and you deserve to have your azzes pummeled for what you are doing and have done. Don't worry. You still have time for your egos. Unless there is a national collapse or tragedy. There are a lot of people who remember. Not just the prescribed protected groups. Change it up a bit before its to late.

I said I don't have a grudge. I didn't say I don't have a good memory. I used that as an example of why I think you are petty.
Now ask yourself why you are now talking only to me in this thread, troll.

Last edited:
Are you going to be standing at the door waiting for him to come in or back in the store not knowing until he starts shooting? Too late then. No way to stop a shooter unless there are armed security guards at the doors. And he can shoot the guard before he can even see him. But in a park, a shooter even has the upper hand. No way to stop these guys.
Ridiculous and cowardly.

And a lot of innocent people would get shot.
EARTH TO LOL: A lot of innocent people GOT SHOT. That's what was already happening. Any why ? > Because there was nobody there to deal with the lunatic, to stop him early on.

Good post, Leo.

Gun Free Zone. It would have been a felony to carry a pistol in there. Why else?
Another reason could be that the anti-gun rhetoric so common from Democrats, has inspired a culture of people who look at a gun as if it was a bottle of nitroglycerin.

Americans have shown that they cannot be trusted to own guns. Some people are responsible with guns, but too many are not. Time to change the constitution.
Disarming by law, only disarms the law abiding. Then you are left with the law-abiding being unarmed and defenseless, and the criminal sector (whose gun aquisitioning is outside the legal framework), armed to the teeth.
I live in Ireland where the police do not even carry guns. We are not in this type of danger. Could you explain this?

I live in Ireland where the police do not even carry guns. We are not in this type of danger. Could you explain this?
I seem to recall al whole lot of "danger" going on in Ireland, not too many years ago.
Wasn't there even a wall built in response to it ?

Not a single one of them trained for this situation. Stop saying dumb shit.
You don't need training. If you've got a gun and some balls, you get a close distance & good angle toward the shooter, and you blow his ass to bits. Quit trying to turn this into a scientific formula.

Forum List

Back