Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

Whatever he had he was able to kill 9 and wound 27 in 30 seconds. And able to fire off many more shots than just the ones that hit people. He could not do that by pulling the trigger each time. Dayton officials, reported that the gunman fired 41 shots in less than 30 seconds,....223-caliber high-capacity rifle with 100-round magazines he was wielding, 30 seconds was all the time he needed to leave nine people dead and at least 27 others injured before he was killed by police. And I don't know a damm thing about guns....
That's right you don't, and you also have no source or link to anything.
Neither do you

Whatever he had he was able to kill 9 and wound 27 in 30 seconds. And able to fire off many more shots than just the ones that hit people. He could not do that by pulling the trigger each time. Dayton officials, reported that the gunman fired 41 shots in less than 30 seconds,....223-caliber high-capacity rifle with 100-round magazines he was wielding, 30 seconds was all the time he needed to leave nine people dead and at least 27 others injured before he was killed by police. And I don't know a damm thing about guns....
That's right you don't, and you also have no source or link to anything.
Listen or read is all you have to do.

Why is one CCW holder expected to be there (per the OP), but two CCW holders an improbable scenario?

The fact is, it is fairly likely. And, having heard shots and seen people running, the other CCW holder would likely shoot anyone he saw with a gun in his hand.

Also, the idea that a 9mm pistol and a 7.62x39 rifle are the same is laughable.

Both have relatively small bullets. Commonly 115 gr for the 9mm and 125 for the 7.62x39. But that is where the similarity ends. The rifle will have a muzzle velocity of 2365 fps. The pistol will have +/- 1100 fps.

And the huge difference is in the energy. The 9mm, even with +P ammunition, will have only 500 ft lbs of energy. The rifle will 1552 ft lbs of energy. In other words, what ever flimsy display rack you are hiding behind, the rifle bullets will reach you.
Who said 2 CCW holders is improbable ? There could be 2 DOZEN.

At close range, the rifles superiority is mitigated down.

Why do you generally respond only to MY posts ? That's a rhetorical question. It's because you have a burr up your ass about me, from the many times I've debated you, and you can't handle being told you're not 100% right.

So now take your little troll stick and go somewhere else. You haven't contributed squat to this thread anyway, and it's pretty base that you put your own ego above the safety and security of Americans, as you appear to be willing to say anything, as long as it contradicts me.
....if there are 2 dozen CCW, most will not know who the real shooter is--and if they don't kill each other, the real shooter will

Your weak imagination is not factual. While you imagine that CCW holders would kill each other, there is no evidence to support that. You are obviously just trolling him.

Your weak imagination is not factual. While you imagine that CCW holders would kill each other, there is no evidence to support that. You are obviously just trolling him.
True. Some posters on this issue are letting their imaginations run wild.

Why is one CCW holder expected to be there (per the OP), but two CCW holders an improbable scenario?

The fact is, it is fairly likely. And, having heard shots and seen people running, the other CCW holder would likely shoot anyone he saw with a gun in his hand.

Both have relatively small bullets. Commonly 115 gr for the 9mm and 125 for the 7.62x39. But that is where the similarity ends. The rifle will have a muzzle velocity of 2365 fps. The pistol will have +/- 1100 fps.

And the huge difference is in the energy. The 9mm, even with +P ammunition, will have only 500 ft lbs of energy. The rifle will 1552 ft lbs of energy. In other words, what ever flimsy display rack you are hiding behind, the rifle bullets will reach you.

Why do you generally respond only to MY posts ? That's a rhetorical question. It's because you have a burr up your ass about me, from the many times I've debated you, and you can't handle being told you're not 100% right.

So now take your little troll stick and go somewhere else. You haven't contributed squat to this thread anyway, and it's pretty base that you put your own ego above the safety and security of Americans, as you appear to be willing to say anything, as long as it contradicts me.
....if there are 2 dozen CCW, most will not know who the real shooter is--and if they don't kill each other, the real shooter will

A very high stress situation, more than one armed but untrained CCW holders trying to move to a shooting position and completely wired up on adrenaline? Shooting anyone else you see with a weapon is not farfetched. I don't troll.

Funny, you singled me out but there were several other poster who said basically the same thing.

True. Some posters on this issue are letting their imaginations run wild.

Imagination? Read my first response to hunarcy and tell me exactly what part of it is letting my imagination run wild.

The USSC said the 2md amendment does not mean no regulation.
What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

Hmmm where in the Constitution does it say you have a right to own a military style weapon.
Define "military style weapon".
The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the courts, and ultimately the Supreme Court – including the meaning of ‘shall not be infringed.’

Firearm regulatory measures that are consistent with Second Amendment case law – measures which have not been invalidated by the Supreme Court – do not ‘infringe’ on the Second Amendment right.

For example, the courts have consistently held that AWBs are indeed Constitutional, the Supreme Court having never struck down an AWB.

Moreover, a military style weapon (or assault weapon) is defined solely by lawmaking bodies, elected officials determine what weapons will be subject to regulation, they alone have that authority.

What gun manufacturers might consider to be a military style weapon (or assault weapon), or what the military might consider to be a military style weapon (or assault weapon), or what private citizens might consider to be military style weapon (or assault weapon) is legally irrelevant, having no bearing on the regulation of such firearms.
The courts are corrupt scum, much as you are. Come get them, punk.

That describes a full-auto which is illegal to own generally. No gun control law would stop that.

There has NEVER been one incident where a shooter was stopped before he had a chance to do mass murder. Doesn't this tell you something? An AK47 can fire 600 rounds per minute. How many people do you think he can shoot while someone is taking their handgun out the holster or where ever it is concealed. Be realistic Cowboy. It was just 32 seconds from the first shot to the last shot in Dayton and 9 were dead and 27 wounded.

They haven't been stopped because the American public is forced to be unarmed. How many people could he shoot in the 10 to 15 minutes it takes for law enforcement to arrive on the scene? Think about it before you make such outrageous statements.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation. White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ... Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity -

Blacks 'believe' they are a 'race' too. Nationalism is not exclusively 'white' nor does it exclusively include racism.
Not Nationalism, but White Nationalism. Research shows that Christian nationalism, like white nationalism, is a dangerous concept.

I am white and a nationalist do you consider me a threat? I don't hate Blacks or Jews or any other race or creed. Be careful what you are accusing others of.

Last edited:
Are you going to be standing at the door waiting for him to come in or back in the store not knowing until he starts shooting? Too late then. No way to stop a shooter unless there are armed security guards at the doors. And he can shoot the guard before he can even see him. But in a park, a shooter even has the upper hand. No way to stop these guys.
Ridiculous and cowardly.
There has NEVER been one incident where a shooter was stopped before he had a chance to do mass murder. Doesn't this tell you something? An AK47 can fire 600 rounds per minute. How many people do you think he can shoot while someone is taking their handgun out the holster or where ever it is concealed. Be realistic Cowboy. It was just 32 seconds from the first shot to the last shot in Dayton and 9 were dead and 27 wounded.

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

And a lot of innocent people would get shot.
EARTH TO LOL: A lot of innocent people GOT SHOT. That's what was already happening. Any why ? > Because there was nobody there to deal with the lunatic, to stop him early on.

Good post, Leo.
You have seconds to react and not minutes. He did this damage in 32 seconds. You cannot shoot someone just because you see them with a gun.? After he starts shooting it too late to prevent but you may be able to take him down eventually.

6 and 1/2 minutes.

But who's counting?

Not Nationalism, but White Nationalism. Research shows that Christian nationalism, like white nationalism, is a dangerous concept.

Do you have a final solution in mind for the white people you so bitterly hate?

Do you think the nutjob in Texas might have listened to evil trash like you and feared that the intent of democrats is genocide of whites? Do you and other evil fucks like you bear some responsibility due to your nonstop onslaught of hatred against white people? You and the gutter scum fascist media?

Walmart said no guns.. I guess they thought criminals would obey the rules

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

She doesn't know the difference between full and semi auto. Like I told her, if the perp had a full auto the gun would have most likely been illegal and no amount of 'gun control' laws would have prohibited him of getting one illegally.

Semi-auto.....600 rounds per minute? No fucking way. Even a full auto (which again is generally illegal to own), 600 rounds per minute is the best scenario depending on spring strength IF one could reload a standard magazine in less than a second. Such is the complete stupidity and ignorance out there.

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

She doesn't know the difference between full and semi auto. Like I told her, if the perp had a full auto the gun would have most likely been illegal and no amount of 'gun control' laws would have prohibited him of getting one illegally.

Semi-auto.....600 rounds per minute? No fucking way. Even a full auto (which again is generally illegal to own), 600 rounds per minute is the best scenario depending on spring strength IF one could reload a standard magazine in less than a second. Such is the complete stupidity and ignorance out there.

Fully automatic weapons made before 1986 (I think) are legal to own. You just have to pass a slightly stricter background check and pay a tax stamp ($200 I think). Its not illegal. Of course, by doing so the BATF is allowed to come inspect your gun and gun storage anytime they want.

Forum List

Back