Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

Not made up. If a store owner puts a NO FIREARMS sign on the door it has the force of Texas State Law.
Even without government law, it is intimidating to gun carriers to see a gun-free zone notice on a door. Leftists don't realize these abominations are getting dozens of people KILLED.

Bernie Sanders said this >> "President Trump, stop your anti-immigrant rhetoric!"

I say to President Trump "President Trump, keep up your anti-immigrant rhetoric"

Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric isn't designed to be an attack against immigrants, that is only a side-effect. His speech is designed to be PROTECTION of the American people from what is excessive immigration, and the many HARMS of it >>

Trump is right. Democrats actually show a racist side of themselves, by referring so often to "people of color" which is a racist phrase. Everyone has some color, except for albinos.
Those phrase is used as a weapon against anyone who rightfully expresses the long list of the HARMS of immigration in America today >>>

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing depletion.
21. Excess housing costs.

You're not getting this, and I trust a lot of others aren't either. OF COURSE, it didn't stop the shooter. Quite the contrary, it was an INVITATION to the shooter to come in and shoot. A big green light, telling him that everyone in the mall will be UNARMED EXCEPT HIM.
Perfectionist, this guy is a Texan. He knows there is open carry Statewide. If he didn't expect armed civilians on site, he is half a bubble shy of being plumb. That's why the protective gear.

And everyone in the state knows many Walmarts ban firearms, and so do many other retail chains. Like I said, you don't know squat about anything, you just parrot rubbish you think sounds good.
Michigan WalMarts ban firearms, but not this one, so I have heard.

Somebody already posted that it did; many stores that sell booze ban them.
Picaro, you may find this interesting:
Open Carry Texas Activists Are Pretty Upset With Walmart Right Now

Yet some do ban them. My guess is they want to comply with local requests, and/or some of the franchisees inside the stores want them banned. In any case, it's up to the local property owners, and states can't control policy on Federal properties either. Most of the bans are centered around booze retailing, and local ordinances are guidelines.

As I've stated several times before, I think open carry is a bad idea. I have no problems with concealed carry. I think the differences in real safety between the two are obvious.

You started it and are defending your opinion despite being shown to be in error.

And I have not just been talking to you.
1. In this thread NOW, you are only talking to me. You haven't quoted anyone else for about your last 10 posts.

2. I haven't been shown to be in error in any way whatsoever, other than in your grudge ridden mind.

3. I started the thread, not talking to you.

You started it and are defending your opinion despite being shown to be in error.

And I have not just been talking to you.
1. In this thread NOW, you are only talking to me. You haven't quoted anyone else for about your last 10 posts.

2. I haven't been shown to be in error in any way whatsoever, other than in your grudge ridden mind.

3. I started the thread, not talking to you.

Since you are so adamant about staying on topic, how about you get back to the topic.

How do you know nobody was armed?

Maybe their were some armed people who didn't want to attract attention to themselves by opening fire?

Not everybody is James Bond, you know.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation. White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ... Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity -

Blacks 'believe' they are a 'race' too. Nationalism is not exclusively 'white' nor does it exclusively include racism.

Are you going to be standing at the door waiting for him to come in or back in the store not knowing until he starts shooting? Too late then. No way to stop a shooter unless there are armed security guards at the doors. And he can shoot the guard before he can even see him. But in a park, a shooter even has the upper hand. No way to stop these guys.
Ridiculous and cowardly.
There has NEVER been one incident where a shooter was stopped before he had a chance to do mass murder. Doesn't this tell you something? An AK47 can fire 600 rounds per minute. How many people do you think he can shoot while someone is taking their handgun out the holster or where ever it is concealed. Be realistic Cowboy. It was just 32 seconds from the first shot to the last shot in Dayton and 9 were dead and 27 wounded.

And a lot of innocent people would get shot.
EARTH TO LOL: A lot of innocent people GOT SHOT. That's what was already happening. Any why ? > Because there was nobody there to deal with the lunatic, to stop him early on.

Good post, Leo.
You have seconds to react and not minutes. He did this damage in 32 seconds. You cannot shoot someone just because you see them with a gun.? After he starts shooting it too late to prevent but you may be able to take him down eventually.

Gun Free Zone. It would have been a felony to carry a pistol in there. Why else?
Another reason could be that the anti-gun rhetoric so common from Democrats, has inspired a culture of people who look at a gun as if it was a bottle of nitroglycerin.
Not a single one of them trained for this situation. Stop saying dumb shit.
You don't need training. If you've got a gun and some balls, you get a close distance & good angle toward the shooter, and you blow his ass to bits. Quit trying to turn this into a scientific formula.
Yes you might, but only after the fact. lmao Most people who are shot never saw the shooter.

There has NEVER been one incident where a shooter was stopped before he had a chance to do mass murder. Doesn't this tell you something? An AK47 can fire 600 rounds per minute. How many people do you think he can shoot while someone is taking their handgun out the holster or where ever it is concealed. Be realistic Cowboy. It was just 32 seconds from the first shot to the last shot in Dayton and 9 were dead and 27 wounded.
There have been hundreds of incidents where a shooter was stopped before he had a chance to do mass murder, and I posted links to some of them right here in this thread. You are an irresponsible poster who doesn't read the thread, and then comes in here spouting ignorance, and making an utter fool out of yourself. And that's being kind, I could have said you DID read the links, and now you're lying. You're welcome. :biggrin:

You numbers "analysis" is equally bad. The shooter wasn't shooting rapid fire., His gun was in semi-automatic mode (a shot fired with each pull of the trigger -same as the handguns)

Liberals trying to talk about guns, HA HA. Too funny :auiqs.jpg:

upload_2019-8-6_18-10-10.jpeg

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation. White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ... Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity -

Blacks 'believe' they are a 'race' too. Nationalism is not exclusively 'white' nor does it exclusively include racism.
Not Nationalism, but White Nationalism. Research shows that Christian nationalism, like white nationalism, is a dangerous concept.

Not Nationalism, but White Nationalism. Research shows that Christian nationalism, like white nationalism, is a dangerous concept.
A white national identity is merely the American national identity, This is different from the black national identity (culture) which deliberately segregates itself from mainstream America. Same thing occurs with Hispanic immigrants who make no effort to assimilate to mainstream, American "white" nationalist culture, and don't bother to learn English (while liberals give them Spanish media, telephone recordings, billboards, etc)

White nationalism is scarcely more than the ordinary American culture that blacks and Hispanic immigrants reject.

There have been hundreds of incidents where a shooter was stopped before he had a chance to do mass murder, and I posted links to some of them right here in this thread. You are an irresponsible poster who doesn't read the thread, and then comes in here spouting ignorance, and making an utter fool out of yourself. And that's being kind, I could have said you DID read the links, and now you're lying. You're welcome. :biggrin:

You numbers "analysis" is equally bad. The shooter wasn't shooting rapid fire., His gun was in semi-automatic mode (a shot fired with each pull of the trigger -same as the handguns)

Liberals trying to talk about guns, HA HA. Too funny :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 273138
Whatever he had he was able to kill 9 and wound 27 in 30 seconds. And able to fire off many more shots than just the ones that hit people. He could not do that by pulling the trigger each time. Dayton officials, reported that the gunman fired 41 shots in less than 30 seconds,....223-caliber high-capacity rifle with 100-round magazines he was wielding, 30 seconds was all the time he needed to leave nine people dead and at least 27 others injured before he was killed by police. And I don't know a damm thing about guns....

Whatever he had he was able to kill 9 and wound 27 in 30 seconds. And able to fire off many more shots than just the ones that hit people. He could not do that by pulling the trigger each time. Dayton officials, reported that the gunman fired 41 shots in less than 30 seconds,....223-caliber high-capacity rifle with 100-round magazines he was wielding, 30 seconds was all the time he needed to leave nine people dead and at least 27 others injured before he was killed by police. And I don't know a damm thing about guns....
That's right you don't, and you also have no source or link to anything.

Forum List

Back