Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

She doesn't know the difference between full and semi auto. Like I told her, if the perp had a full auto the gun would have most likely been illegal and no amount of 'gun control' laws would have prohibited him of getting one illegally.

Semi-auto.....600 rounds per minute? No fucking way. Even a full auto (which again is generally illegal to own), 600 rounds per minute is the best scenario depending on spring strength IF one could reload a standard magazine in less than a second. Such is the complete stupidity and ignorance out there.

Fully automatic weapons made before 1986 (I think) are legal to own. You just have to pass a slightly stricter background check and pay a tax stamp ($200 I think). Its not illegal. Of course, by doing so the BATF is allowed to come inspect your gun and gun storage anytime they want.

got a link???

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

She doesn't know the difference between full and semi auto. Like I told her, if the perp had a full auto the gun would have most likely been illegal and no amount of 'gun control' laws would have prohibited him of getting one illegally.

Semi-auto.....600 rounds per minute? No fucking way. Even a full auto (which again is generally illegal to own), 600 rounds per minute is the best scenario depending on spring strength IF one could reload a standard magazine in less than a second. Such is the complete stupidity and ignorance out there.

Fully automatic weapons made before 1986 (I think) are legal to own. You just have to pass a slightly stricter background check and pay a tax stamp ($200 I think). Its not illegal. Of course, by doing so the BATF is allowed to come inspect your gun and gun storage anytime they want.

Ok thanks, but the point is, this little fucker did not have a full auto yet there are those that claim he did.

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

got a link???

Google

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks who keep claiming about having your gun have actually shot someone.

So, you think in order to own a gun one has to shoot someone? What kind of shit is that? A lot of law enforcement never shot their gun. It's not about wildly shooting everything it's about the perp KNOWING people are armed.

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

Ok thanks, but the point is, this little fucker did not have a full auto yet there are those that claim he did.

No, this little twit did not have a fully automatic weapon. Sadly, many people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground as far as firearms go. My pet peeve is hearing people talk about having another clip of ammo.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks who keep claiming about having your gun have actually shot someone.

So, you think in order to own a gun one has to shoot someone? What kind of shit is that? A lot of law enforcement never shot their gun. It's not about wildly shooting everything it's about the perp KNOWING people are armed.

True

Far fewer than have stopped a crime by having a gun.

Estimates on crimes stopped vary from lows around 150,000 to highs approaching half a million.

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

got a link???

Google

you must have checked so its still in your history,,,

True

What's funny is the idiots who think everyone who owns a gun is a 'Barney Fife'......TV logic.

600 rounds per minute?

Lie much?

got a link???

Google

you must have checked so its still in your history,,,

No, I didn't check. That is why I had "I think" after 1986 and guessed on the amount of the tax stamp.

But here, I'll Google it for you.
I got over a million sites in 0.56 seconds. Here is the first one.
Who Can Own a Full-Auto Machine Gun? – RocketFFL

Turns out I was right on the year and the amount of the tax stamp. I'm fairly well read, especially on guns.

USA should follow Switzerland's example...not Mexico....ok??

STST1uj.png

You have that right, but having worked as a QC mechanical inspector in machine shops and high tech companies for years, I can advise that a 1985 rifle, with a considerable number of mechanical moving parts, could be almost as bad as buying a 1985 car.

You could get a good one, but as with the car, you are not on as solid ground for its function tomorrow or the next day, as with a new one. And a mass shooter going into a Walmart and having his gun jam, would be a pitiful sight.

Neither do you
With 2 honorable discharges from the Army (US & National Guard) + 30 years of armed security work, I trust I'm way ahead of you, little old lady. And I've probably fired more guns of various types than you know exist, including taking them apart, cleaning them, and putting them back together, blindfolded. Ask your friends who've been through boot camp.

Versus knowing that they are UNarmed, as prescribed by gun-free zone policy.

Neither do you
With 2 honorable discharges from the Army (US & National Guard) + 30 years of armed security work, I trust I'm way ahead of you, little old lady. And I've probably fired more guns of various types than you know exist, including taking them apart, cleaning them, and putting them back together, blindfolded. Ask your friends who've been through boot camp.

Thanks for your service. IMO the Democrats and the left, with their anti-gun rhetoric, have succeeded in making guns 'bad' so that a lot of people are scared to even pick one up much less know anything about a gun. After all, Democrats thrive on making folks victims.

Thanks for your service. IMO the Democrats and the left, with their anti-gun rhetoric, have succeeded in making guns 'bad' so that a lot of people are scared to even pick one up much less know anything about a gun. After all, Democrats thrive on making folks victims.
Democrats run the US MISeducational system, And they know squat about guns and law enforcement, That's why so many black guys wind up getting shot by cops. Clueless Democrat teachers never taught them that, in confrontations with police, you must always keep your hands empty and visible.

Forum List

Back