Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks who keep claiming about having your gun have actually shot someone.

So, you think in order to own a gun one has to shoot someone? What kind of shit is that? A lot of law enforcement never shot their gun. It's not about wildly shooting everything it's about the perp KNOWING people are armed.

Don't recall saying anything like that, I am speaking of the folks who are running off at the mouth about what they would do and what others should have done. Many people freeze during these types of crisis, I have seen it many times when I was in the military. All I am saying is until you walk the walk, stop trying to talk the talk.

Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?

If you are sitting in your car and a guy walks up to the car and puts a gun to your head and says, "Get out", now you have a gun in the glove box or the arm console next to you what do you do? You get out the car and let him have it, because there is no way you can get your hand on that gun. The only time that gun is going to do you any good is if it is in your hand and ready to roll.

thats why you also keep one in the door so when you get out you can pick it up and shoot the mother fucker before he takes your car,,,

on average you need to keep at least 5 in you car in different places for any cenario

The Walmart is NOT in the Cielo Vista Mall it is NEAR it!
No! You are joking! You mean there was a mass shooting in a place where guns are allowed? How is that possible? I mean, just because everybody has a gun doesn't mean someone knows how to shoot straight. With all of those people packing pistols maybe only the bad guys know how to shoot. :eusa_clap:
:iyfyus.jpg:

If you are sitting in your car and a guy walks up to the car and puts a gun to your head and says, "Get out", now you have a gun in the glove box or the arm console next to you what do you do? You get out the car and let him have it, because there is no way you can get your hand on that gun. The only time that gun is going to do you any good is if it is in your hand and ready to roll.
thats why you also keep ........ at least 5 in you car in different places for any cenario
A great country you live in. :funnyface:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks who keep claiming about having your gun have actually shot someone.

So, you think in order to own a gun one has to shoot someone? What kind of shit is that? A lot of law enforcement never shot their gun. It's not about wildly shooting everything it's about the perp KNOWING people are armed.

Don't recall saying anything like that, I am speaking of the folks who are running off at the mouth about what they would do and what others should have done. Many people freeze during these types of crisis, I have seen it many times when I was in the military. All I am saying is until you walk the walk, stop trying to talk the talk.

Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?

thats why you also keep one in the door so when you get out you can pick it up and shoot the mother fucker before he takes your car,,,

on average you need to keep at least 5 in you car in different places for any cenario

You have 5 guns stashed in your car?

thats why you also keep ........ at least 5 in you car in different places for any cenario
yes it is,,I would add one gun taped under the car in case the jacker kicks me under the car to run me over,,

You have 5 guns stashed in your car?[/QUOTE

is that what I said???

and what kind of moron puts their gun in the glove box???

is that what I said???

You suggested that you need to keep at least 5 guns in your car. I simply asked whether or not you followed your own advice.

is that what I said???

You suggested that you need to keep at least 5 guns in your car. I simply asked whether or not you followed your own advice.

ITS BEST NOT TO ADVERTISE TO THE ENEMY AS TO YOUR ASSETS,,,,

i was just making a logical suggestion

and they are not stashed, they are strategically placed

you should hear my suggestions for home placement,,,

is that what I said???

So you think someone will see your post on USMB, somehow recognize on the street, and try to circumvent your "assets" and still do you harm? Ok then.

As for the home placement, I have that covered. All in convenient places and each in a secure locked box.

is that what I said???

So you think someone will see your post on USMB, somehow recognize on the street, and try to circumvent your "assets" and still do you harm? Ok then.

As for the home placement, I have that covered. All in convenient places and each in a secure locked box.

my house is my locked box,,,anything else is sure death,,,

excuse me mister burglar can you wait a minute while I unlock my cute little box

yes it is,,I would add one gun taped under the car in case the jacker kicks me under the car to run me over,,
I am happy to see you've got a sense of humour.

who said I was being funny??

and taping it wouldnt be a good idea,,better to have some type of water tight box with a quick release

and taping it wouldnt be a good idea,,better to have some type of water tight box with a quick release
You're a real joker.

You're a real joker.

opinions vary

is that what I said???

excuse me mister burglar can you wait a minute while I unlock my cute little box

My secure boxes have biometric locks. I can open it in less than 1 second. I also have a grandson that visits. So unsecured firearms are not going to be in my house.

My secure boxes have biometric locks. I can open it in less than 1 second. I also have a grandson that visits. So unsecured firearms are not going to be in my house.

and where is that box in respect to your front door???
how many seconds does it take you to get to it??

secured is a matter of perspective, on top of a cabinet would keep it from any child, and if that child is old enough he should be taught how to respect it and leave it alone, my kids were more than capable from the time they were 10 when they owned they first ones

my 3 step rule assures my familys survival,,,

and where is that box in respect to your front door???
how many seconds does it take you to get to it??

secured is a matter of perspective, on top of a cabinet would keep it from any child, and if that child is old enough he should be taught how to respect it and leave it alone, my kids were more than capable from the time they were 10 when they owned they first ones

my 3 step rule assures my familys survival,,,

It is accessible from where I usually sit and where my girlfriend sits if we are in the living room. The one in the kitchen is in a cupboard. And we each have our own in the nightstands in the bedroom.

To come up and to the front door, you have to walk in front of the living room window. We see our visitors before they are on the porch. Our dog lets us know when they are coming up the driveway.

Forum List

Back