Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

Biden stole shit when he was VP, he’s been hiding it for 6 years, moron.
I do want to know why Biden had top secret shit at his home. I also want to know Trump's explanation. I can't imagine either have good excuses for it. I'm waiting.

There was no tip off to the media.

The agreement with the DoJ was that Trump would hand everything over but we now know that Trump failed to hold up his side of the agreement. The DoJ did everything they could to avoid the raid.

You can’t stop lying.
trump wasnt talking to the DOJ he was talking to archives and the FBI and had reached an agreement until ownership could be determined,,

sure CNN has an inside agent in the DOJ and thats how they knew about the raid,,

come on man you can do better than that,,

The first person to report on the raid was a local reporter who tweeted it out just as it was finishing.

You just regurgitate right wing lies.
Dude... every network had cameras at the Mar A Lago raid... we all watched it live.... sorry your mental illness is not going to spread this time... dems are already calling for Biden to not run again....

I do want to know why Biden had top secret shit at his home. I also want to know Trump's explanation. I can't imagine either have good excuses for it. I'm waiting.
trump gave his,, maybe you should get better sources for your info,,

at least trump had a right to have them when biden outright had none,,

So Biden has been busted with having classified documents after he and the entire democrat establishment called such an action irresponsible and deserved massive federal criminal charges.

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump? Where were the vested armed guards in the dead of night, tearing apart dressers and stealing electronics??

Also, This was discovered Nov 2nd.. why did it take 2 months to be reported or brought up.. and only after the election and after the GOP took the house?
presumably rhetorical questions since we all know the answer

Politics is God with dimrats

The Dem's Trump witch hunt EXPOSED as pure partisan BS when Biden is discovered to be sitting on classified documents for years.
yeh, it's "interesting" watching the sickos at msnbc and elsewhere try to justify bidim's crime while wanting Trump to hang for his non-crime

Rules for thee.

Guess that whole "can't run for President because of classified documents" goes right out the window now.

All that work for nothing.
LOL

I hope the lamestream media does run their fake outrage segments on Mar-a-lago alongside segments of bidum's current issues w/ classified docs..

Then again, if there is going to be another Steal... guess it won't matter much, eh?

trump gave his,, maybe you should get better sources for your info,,

at least trump had a right to have them when biden outright had none,,
No former POTUS didn't have the "right" to them. And Biden being VP had the right to them too. Because Obama said so.

And Trump didn't give shit. They had to raid his fucking home.

No former POTUS didn't have the "right" to them. And Biden being VP had the right to them too. Because Obama said so.

And Trump didn't give shit. They had to raid his fucking home.
you do know you just contradicted yourself,,

if obama can give biden permission then trump could give himself permission,, accept obama never gave him permission and why bidens people are scrambling to give them back after they got caught,,

I agree. I want to hear Biden's excuse or reason for having those things in his possession.

Trump too.
We heard Trump's excuse... he believes the documents at his home had been declassified and he wanted them to help him write his memoirs... Trump was still president when he and his wife got to Mar A Lago and the archives folks asked him to get another lock and then the FBI raided Trump's home... Biden wasn't president when he took and hid these documents... an illegal act....
Lets not forget... the middle man still has Trump's documents and still hasn't reported anything to be top secret or a national security concern.... we don't know what Biden hid away except it involves Iran Ukraine and Russia....

I don't think Trump knows where Xiden stole classified material and hide it for 6 years.

Trump was President and had a SCIF at Mar Largo to review classified material while he was there

We heard Trump's excuse... he believes the documents at his home had been declassified and he wanted them to help him write his memoirs... Trump was still president when he and his wife got to Mar A Lago and the archives folks asked him to get another lock and then the FBI raided Trump's home... Biden wasn't president when he took and hid these documents... an illegal act....
Lets not forget... the middle man still has Trump's documents and still hasn't reported anything to be top secret or a national security concern.... we don't know what Biden hid away except it involves Iran Ukraine and Russia....
I don't know if any of that's true. I don't like Trump's excuse and I don't buy your defense of him. As I am sure I won't like Biden's excuse for it.

You don't know if Obama approved or not. You don't know all the details. All we know is you are swallowing Trump's excuse. I'm not swallowing either.

I don't know if any of that's true. I don't like Trump's excuse and I don't buy your defense of him. As I am sure I won't like Biden's excuse for it.

You don't know if Obama approved or not. You don't know all the details. All we know is you are swallowing Trump's excuse. I'm not swallowing either.
You dont have to like his excuse....but it's certianly far more believable then the boogie man planted them in Xiden's office, garage and home.

trump wasnt talking to the DOJ he was talking to archives and the FBI and had reached an agreement until ownership could be determined,,

sure CNN has an inside agent in the DOJ and thats how they knew about the raid,,

come on man you can do better than that,,
Total nonsense.

There was no “agreement until ownership could be determined”. Ownership was determined and the DoJ wasn’t asking for the documents to be returned. They were telling him to return them.

Trump never turned over what he was required, and his lawyers lied about it.

CNN didn’t break news of the raid. Your narrative is nonsense.

Unlike Trump, who refused repeated government requests to return his own, larger set of documents, Biden’s team returned them to the government without being asked. But that still leaves the question of how and why they got there in the first place.

So at this point there are a variety of possible explanations, from benign to less benign, depending on what exactly the documents are, how they got there, and evidence of Biden’s personal involvement. But the early reports on the Penn Biden Center documents suggest they deal with intelligence about politically sensitive countries.

News of this situation has only just become public, and so far there hasn’t been reporting about whether Justice Department investigators think there might have been criminal lawbreaking. So right now, we’re still missing many facts about what happened and have only speculation to go on for much of it.
The Trump documents controversy, on the other hand, began when the National Archives realized, a few months after Trump left office, that various documents from his administration that should be archived under the Presidential Records Act were missing. A lengthy back-and-forth ensued: Trump eventually returned some boxes that contained classified material, the Archives thought he was still holding some back and asked the FBI to get involved, and Trump appeared to defy a grand jury subpoena to turn over the documents.

So in August, the FBI got a warrant to search Mar-a-Lago, and they found dozens more documents with classified markings there, per prosecutors. We still don’t know exactly what was in those documents — that’s a bit of a problem with publicly assessing the strength of cases like this, since the information remains classified.

But the Washington Post reported that some documents had “highly sensitive intelligence regarding Iran and China,” including a description of Iran’s missile programs, and prosecutors have expressed concern that the information could jeopardize human intelligence sources.

Yet reports have suggested the DOJ prosecutors and FBI agents working on this investigation are not in full agreement about the strength of the case.

According to a Washington Post report in December, the FBI initially wasn’t sure it wanted to take up the case at all, and some agents “weren’t certain” they had probable cause for a search. And back in October, Bloomberg News reported that some “internal critics” in the FBI were questioning why Trump would be charged when Hillary Clinton wasn’t in her own classified information investigation. (Clinton had some classified information in email chains sent to her personal email account that she had used for work; Trump had paper documents in boxes at Mar-a-Lago.)

Furthermore, another Washington Post story suggests that the more ominous and speculative theories about Trump’s motives in keeping classified documents weren’t founded, in investigators’ eyes. They’ve come to believe, instead, that his motive was “largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as trophies or mementos.”

That would not get him off the hook for violating classified information law, but it’s certainly less of a clear-cut threat to national security than, say, the attempted selling of documents would be.

The differences between the two cases so far​

There is a core similarity here in that classified documents were found at both the Penn Biden Center and Mar-a-Lago. There are also many differences, as well as other issues where we lack sufficient information to know what’s similar and different:

• There were purportedly 10 documents with classified markings at the Penn Biden Center and a “small number” at Biden’s Wilmington residence; over 300 were at Mar-a-Lago.
  • Some of the Mar-a-Lago documents were reportedly very sensitive, involving intelligence about Iran and China. Some of the Biden Center documents were intelligence briefing materials about politically sensitive countries like Iran and Ukraine.
  • Biden’s team claims to have returned the documents as soon as they discovered them, volunteering them to the National Archives without being asked. Trump, when asked by the Archives to return missing documents, gave back some but fought hard against returning others, including reportedly ordering some boxes moved to hide them from visiting government officials.
  • Trump insisted the classified documents be kept at Mar-a-Lago. Biden’s level of involvement in keeping the documents is unclear, but they were reportedly found among other personal documents of his.
  • Investigators believe Trump’s motive in retaining the documents was his “ego,” while it’s still unclear how the Biden Center documents got there.
Prosecutors will weigh all these topics in determining whether to bring charges. But the politics will be tough to avoid, too. There were already internal skeptics of the Trump case before the Biden news broke, and they were already going to have powerful subpoena-equipped allies in the GOP-led House of Representatives. Now they will surely be more active in criticizing any perceived double standard — and Garland and Smith may well think even harder before charging Trump.

Total nonsense.

There was no “agreement until ownership could be determined”. Ownership was determined and the DoJ wasn’t asking for the documents to be returned. They were telling him to return them.

Trump never turned over what he was required, and his lawyers lied about it.

CNN didn’t break news of the raid. Your narrative is nonsense.
The DOJ was subpeoning the documents from the NA....not from Trump. They raided his house after Xiden ordered them to....knowing full well he was actively working with the NA, and also knowing that he himself had actually stolen classified documents and was hiding them in his office, garage and home.

Unlike Trump, who refused repeated government requests to return his own, larger set of documents, Biden’s team returned them to the government without being asked. But that still leaves the question of how and why they got there in the first place.

So at this point there are a variety of possible explanations, from benign to less benign, depending on what exactly the documents are, how they got there, and evidence of Biden’s personal involvement. But the early reports on the Penn Biden Center documents suggest they deal with intelligence about politically sensitive countries.

News of this situation has only just become public, and so far there hasn’t been reporting about whether Justice Department investigators think there might have been criminal lawbreaking. So right now, we’re still missing many facts about what happened and have only speculation to go on for much of it.
The Trump documents controversy, on the other hand, began when the National Archives realized, a few months after Trump left office, that various documents from his administration that should be archived under the Presidential Records Act were missing. A lengthy back-and-forth ensued: Trump eventually returned some boxes that contained classified material, the Archives thought he was still holding some back and asked the FBI to get involved, and Trump appeared to defy a grand jury subpoena to turn over the documents.

So in August, the FBI got a warrant to search Mar-a-Lago, and they found dozens more documents with classified markings there, per prosecutors. We still don’t know exactly what was in those documents — that’s a bit of a problem with publicly assessing the strength of cases like this, since the information remains classified.

But the Washington Post reported that some documents had “highly sensitive intelligence regarding Iran and China,” including a description of Iran’s missile programs, and prosecutors have expressed concern that the information could jeopardize human intelligence sources.

Yet reports have suggested the DOJ prosecutors and FBI agents working on this investigation are not in full agreement about the strength of the case.

According to a Washington Post report in December, the FBI initially wasn’t sure it wanted to take up the case at all, and some agents “weren’t certain” they had probable cause for a search. And back in October, Bloomberg News reported that some “internal critics” in the FBI were questioning why Trump would be charged when Hillary Clinton wasn’t in her own classified information investigation. (Clinton had some classified information in email chains sent to her personal email account that she had used for work; Trump had paper documents in boxes at Mar-a-Lago.)

Furthermore, another Washington Post story suggests that the more ominous and speculative theories about Trump’s motives in keeping classified documents weren’t founded, in investigators’ eyes. They’ve come to believe, instead, that his motive was “largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as trophies or mementos.”

That would not get him off the hook for violating classified information law, but it’s certainly less of a clear-cut threat to national security than, say, the attempted selling of documents would be.

The differences between the two cases so far​

There is a core similarity here in that classified documents were found at both the Penn Biden Center and Mar-a-Lago. There are also many differences, as well as other issues where we lack sufficient information to know what’s similar and different:

• There were purportedly 10 documents with classified markings at the Penn Biden Center and a “small number” at Biden’s Wilmington residence; over 300 were at Mar-a-Lago.
  • Some of the Mar-a-Lago documents were reportedly very sensitive, involving intelligence about Iran and China. Some of the Biden Center documents were intelligence briefing materials about politically sensitive countries like Iran and Ukraine.
  • Biden’s team claims to have returned the documents as soon as they discovered them, volunteering them to the National Archives without being asked. Trump, when asked by the Archives to return missing documents, gave back some but fought hard against returning others, including reportedly ordering some boxes moved to hide them from visiting government officials.
  • Trump insisted the classified documents be kept at Mar-a-Lago. Biden’s level of involvement in keeping the documents is unclear, but they were reportedly found among other personal documents of his.
  • Investigators believe Trump’s motive in retaining the documents was his “ego,” while it’s still unclear how the Biden Center documents got there.
Prosecutors will weigh all these topics in determining whether to bring charges. But the politics will be tough to avoid, too. There were already internal skeptics of the Trump case before the Biden news broke, and they were already going to have powerful subpoena-equipped allies in the GOP-led House of Representatives. Now they will surely be more active in criticizing any perceived double standard — and Garland and Smith may well think even harder before charging Trump.
hahah xiden hide them for 6 years.....he's lawyer who was sent to clean his office out, found them and called the authorities....not Xiden.

Forum List

Back