Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

Did you need someone to explain the big word to you.

Here, let me give you another example. I bury a dead hooker in your basement, and the cops find her body.
Should you be held legally responsible? Of course not.

Now, a GS-10 packs a "classified" document in the box going to Biden's office instead of the archives, how is that Biden's fault, exactly?
It has to do with responsibility. You are always responsible for those that work for you

Something it seems doesnt really mean much to you.

Did you need someone to explain the big word to you.

Here, let me give you another example. I bury a dead hooker in your basement, and the cops find her body.
Should you be held legally responsible? Of course not.

Now, a GS-10 packs a "classified" document in the box going to Biden's office instead of the archives, how is that Biden's fault, exactly?
Because Biden should not have had classified info mixed in with regular documents, and then told a GS-10 to pack it all up. And that is the BEST case scenario - still criminally negligent.

But what about now? When his attorney squealed on him and turned in classified documents that Biden had for six years - and would have kept indefinitely - and then it turned out there was more than one set, why didn’t the FBI swoop in with helicopters and dozens of armed vehicles to raid the place to make sure he wasn’t stashing more In unsecured places?

Two-tier system of justice by our weaponized FBI and DOJ.

Dude, you need to come to grips with, within anti-Trump media reports, it has been proven, Trump had legal possession of said documents....from the start of this issue, now it is up to DOJ to make a decision.
Biden has screwed up, bigely.
That’s not been proven, and that’s before we get to the point that Trump was legally required to give all the documents back to the government after he was served a subpoena but lied about having done so.

You simply can’t complain about Biden threatening national security by having these documents while believing it’s okay for Trump to have declassified hundreds more which threatens national security.

It has to do with responsibility. You are always responsible for those that work for you

Something it seems doesnt really mean much to you.
So Trump is responsible for his lawyers lying when they said they turned over every classified document to the FBI?

That’s not been proven, and that’s before we get to the point that Trump was legally required to give all the documents back to the government after he was served a subpoena but lied about having done so.

You simply can’t complain about Biden threatening national security by having these documents while believing it’s okay for Trump to have declassified hundreds more which threatens national security.
You’re flailing. If anyone of us had someone in our house come across classified documents, and then turned them into the FBI, there would be a massive raid (or at LEAST a search warrant) within the hour.

Why isn’t the FBI coming in with at least a search warrant? Why leave it to Biden’s own attorney, who represents Biden’s interests, to do the search? If some stolen government property ended up in my house, do you think I’d get away by telling the FBI “my mother will look for more and turn them over if she finds them”?

Thank Gd Jim Jordan is the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee. With the FBI still covering for Biden, it will be the only way we get to the extent of Biden’s incompetence and/or corruption.

You’re flailing. If anyone of us had someone in our house come across classified documents, and then turned them into the FBI, there would be a massive raid (or at LEAST a search warrant) within the hour.

Why isn’t the FBI coming in with at least a search warrant? Why leave it to Biden’s own attorney, who represents Biden’s interests, to do the search? If some stolen government property ended up in my house, do you think I’d get away by telling the FBI “my mother will look for more and turn them over if she finds them”?

Thank Gd Jim Jordan is the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee. With the FBI still covering for Biden, it will be the only way we get to the extent of Biden’s incompetence and/or corruption.
I believe I’ve explained this to you already.

The DoJ let Trump’s lawyers search his property for classified documents. The DoJ gave Trump a whole month after they issued a subpoena. And that subpoena came a year after the archives asked Trump to turn over his documents.

This is a fact that is undisputed. You’ve demonstrated that you’re quite misinformed.

The DoJ let Trump’s lawyers search his property for classified documents. The DoJ gave Trump a whole month after they issued a subpoena. And that subpoena came a year after the archives asked Trump to turn over his documents.

This is a fact that is undisputed. You’ve demonstrated that you’re quite misinformed.
Curious...when you say "This is a fact that is undisputed" is that like Adam Schiff saying he has undisputable proof that Trump colluded with Russia?

Or like Rachel Maddow saying there is undisputable p[roof that Hillary ONLY deleted emails about weddings and yoga.

And speaking of that......how much were we, the taxpayer, paying her to write 33K emails about yoga and weddings in 2 years?

Just curious.

Never happened?

The FBI found documents marked classified in their search of his house.

Did they not?
Sorry.

You are now drifting off into diversion land and I don't have the patience.

Im off to play golf.

Cya.

Curious...when you say "This is a fact that is undisputed" is that like Adam Schiff saying he has undisputable proof that Trump colluded with Russia?

Or like Rachel Maddow saying there is undisputable p[roof that Hillary ONLY deleted emails about weddings and yoga.

And speaking of that......how much were we, the taxpayer, paying her to write 33K emails about yoga and weddings in 2 years?

Just curious.
These facts are in court documents submitted by the DoJ supported by signed letters from involved parties. These facts are not disputed by Trump’s lawyers.

And you’ve demonstrated that your bias won’t allow you to see the double standard at play here.

The FBI knew that Trump had documents, and in a secure place. They decided that a raid would make Trump look bad - and overdid it with the air, sea, and ground approach to make it look like he was a dangerous criminal. Before the election.

The FBI did NOT know Biden had who knows how many classified documents in various places, in insecure places. Instead of issuing a search warrant, the news was kept entirely under wraps and nothing was done. Before the election.

Never happened?

The FBI found documents marked classified in their search of his house.

Did they not?
And the FBI WOULD have found classified documents in Biden’s house…and garage….and office IF they had bothered to search once he was squealed on.

And you’ve demonstrated that your bias won’t allow you to see the double standard at play here.

The FBI knew that Trump had documents, and in a secure place. They decided that a raid would make Trump look bad - and overdid it with the air, sea, and ground approach to make it look like he was a dangerous criminal. Before the election.

The FBI did NOT know Biden had who knows how many classified documents in various places, in insecure places. Instead of issuing a search warrant, the news was kept entirely under wraps and nothing was done. Before the election.
I replied to your misinformation before but apparently you just completely ignored it.

At no point in time did the FBI or anyone else approve Trump taking classified documents or retaining documents.

The DoJ issued a subpoena to Trump to get every one of these documents back. Trump’s lawyers said they turned them all over but the DoJ had evidence that was a lie.

The raid on Trump only happened after Trump failed to cooperate even when legally compelled to do so.

You have been misled by some kind of media.

And the FBI WOULD have found classified documents in Biden’s house…and garage….and office IF they had bothered to search once he was squealed on.
True! But just like Trump, the DoJ is giving Biden a chance to search his house with his own lawyers and turn them over without being subject to an FBI search.

I replied to your misinformation before but apparently you just completely ignored it.

At no point in time did the FBI or anyone else approve Trump taking classified documents or retaining documents.

The DoJ issued a subpoena to Trump to get every one of these documents back. Trump’s lawyers said they turned them all over but the DoJ had evidence that was a lie.

The raid on Trump only happened after Trump failed to cooperate even when legally compelled to do so.

You have been misled by some kind of media.
1) The FBI doesn’t have to approve a president taking declassified documents.

2) The FBI didn’t even KNOW that Biden had stolen classified information six years ago and had it hidden in various places - his garage, his house, his office - where his drug addict son could get at them.

The fact that you are deflecting to Trump, with the goal to show that what he did was worse than Biden, tells me that you have been brainwashed by the dishonest media who has worked for years to protect Biden and target Trump.

1) The FBI doesn’t have to approve a president taking declassified documents.

2) The FBI didn’t even KNOW that Biden had stolen classified information six years ago and had it hidden in various places - his garage, his house, his office - where his drug addict son could get at them.

The fact that you are deflecting to Trump, with the goal to show that what he did was worse than Biden, tells me that you have been brainwashed by the dishonest media who has worked for years to protect Biden and target Trump.
Trump stopped being president years ago. He had no authority to keep those documents after he left office.

This entire thread is premised on comparing the treatment of Biden and Trump. It’s clear you don’t want to actually compare them and instead just whine about me being “brainwashed” when you repeat falsehoods that have been disproven long ago in Trump’s legal battle to get a special master.

It is a fact that Trump was given the opportunity to have his lawyers search his property and turn over these documents. Just like Biden.

True! But just like Trump, the DoJ is giving Biden a chance to search his house with his own lawyers and turn them over without being subject to an FBI search.
Except that Trump made no secret of the fact that he had declassified documents in his home - and Biden had hidden that fact for six years, and was only now uncovered because his staff squealed on him.

There are so many double standards here I don’t know where to start. Why did the FBI launch an over-the-top raid with an unlimited search warrant (“seek and take anything”) weeks before the election….and then not even report that classified information that Biden had hidden in his house, and garage, and office? Because….election.

In any event, the media has been instructed to no longer cover up for Biden’s incompetence In order to get him to back off the 2024 run. Their trick will be revealing enough to make him decide not to run again but not enough to show him for the inept and corrupt man he has always been that an impeachment will be successful.

Trump stopped being president years ago. He had no authority to keep those documents after he left office.

1) He had authority to declassify and keep whatever he wanted.
This entire thread is premised on comparing the treatment of Biden and Trump. It’s clear you don’t want to actually compare them and instead just whine about me being “brainwashed” when you repeat falsehoods that have been disproven long ago in Trump’s legal battle to get a special master.

It is a fact that Trump was given the opportunity to have his lawyers search his property and turn over these documents. Just like Biden.
2) It’s a totally different case here. With Biden, he own staff turned him in for hiding classified info in an insecure place. A warrant should have immediately been issued to make sure no additional documents were hidden (as it turned out there were), especially since his drug addict son had access.

Forum List

Back