Why wasn’t OBAMA impeached and Holder sent to prison for Fast and Furious?

How many Repubs cared about Reagan selling weapons to Iran?

Same amount of Dems who cared about

-Joe Biden was in charge of Ukraine foreign policy from 2014-'16 and that is when his son (Hunter) went to Ukraine/created an lucrative, unethical business relationship w/ a Corp. (Burisma) known for its decades of corruption culture.
-This unethical relationship was about to get exposed, in 2015, but VP Joe Biden had the Prosecutor fired who was about to investigate Hunter's $700K annual salary from the corrupt Ukraine company.

Trombie.

Hey, I thought this was the CDZ forum? As in, no namecalling???

<sigh>

If you ever decide to stop losing, self-control, feel free to lay out your proofs that I am not accurate.

-Joe Biden was in charge of Ukraine foreign policy from 2014-'16 and that is when his son (Hunter) went to Ukraine/created an lucrative, unethical business relationship w/ a Corp. (Burisma) known for its decades of corruption culture.
-This unethical relationship was about to get exposed, in 2015, but VP Joe Biden had the Prosecutor fired who was about to investigate Hunter's $700K annual salary from the corrupt Ukraine company.

Trombie.

<sigh>

If you ever decide to stop losing, self-control, feel free to lay out your proofs that I am not accurate.

you are in the wrong forum if you are going to get triggered over name calling.

Trombie.

<sigh>

Stop lying and I won't call you a Trombie again.

Deal?

What’s astonishing to me is why no one on the left would be concerned about our government selling guns to Mexican drug cartels that were used to kill Federal agents.

The money and power and corruption is so deep that they don’t care.

Who cares if Obama sold firearms to Mexican Drug Cartels that were used to murder US Federal agents? We have to protect the Democrat party!
Kill civilians

Obama fucking sold firearms to the fucking cartels that were used to fucking kill our fucking LE officers.

Then Obama asserted executive privilege and Holder refused to turn documents over to Congress, and was held in contempt.

Can anyone specifically lay out for me how this was not impeachable?
Why wasn't Bush?

Trombie.

<sigh>

Stop lying and I won't call you a Trombie again.

Deal?
Sticks and stones

Obama fucking sold firearms to the fucking cartels that were used to fucking kill our fucking LE officers.

Then Obama asserted executive privilege and Holder refused to turn documents over to Congress, and was held in contempt.

Why wasn't Bush?

For Fast and Furious?

Why would Bush be impeached for Fast and Furious. It was an Obama program, you silly goose.

Not done for personal benefit.

What a crock of shit.

There was nothing unethical to accepting a board seat.
You are a lying fuck about the prosecutor about tio investigate Hunter Biden.
You God damn stupid shits have nothing but lies. Fuck off .

What’s astonishing to me is why no one on the left would be concerned about our government selling guns to Mexican drug cartels that were used to kill Federal agents.

Who cares if Obama sold firearms to Mexican Drug Cartels that were used to murder US Federal agents? We have to protect the Democrat party!
The government sold no guns to the Mexican cartels you stupid fuck.

The guns that were smuggled & lost track were found at the site where the federal agent was killed but ballistics could not show one of those F & F guns actually was used to kill him.

You assfucks get dumber every fucking day.

What a crock of shit.

There was nothing unethical to accepting a board seat.
You are a lying fuck about the prosecutor about tio investigate Hunter Biden.
You God damn stupid shits have nothing but lies. Fuck off .
Why did he get the board seat is the question stupid fk?

The government sold no guns to the Mexican cartels you stupid fuck.

The guns that were smuggled & lost track were found at the site where the federal agent was killed but ballistics could not show one of those F & F guns actually was used to kill him.

You assfucks get dumber every fucking day.
You keep showing you have absolutely no credibility

according to blacks and the MSM, blacks are perfect--they never do anything wrong

Obama knew he could start an actual civil war if he was impeached & the republicans are empty nut sacks! (most still are).

Obama would have told CNN and MSNBS to start screaming "THEY ARE IMPEACHING OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS BLACK".

You don't think the leftists on this board would have believed it? How about IM2?

Then barak the magic negro waved his magic pen and forced perverts into the little girls bathrooms, dorms, showers, and dressing rooms. (still the empty nut sack repubs did nothing).

After that...do you really think manchelle is a woman? Why would obama do such a thing if manchelle was really female?
Another racist fuck afraid of intelligent women.

Transgendered people are not perverts. Maybe you should try to get a fucking education.

Forum List

Back