Why we love Trump....

Losing with dignity isn't very good option compared to winning like never before. The leftists know this, that's why they try cuck everyone they possible can. Be very nice and you are ready to be taken advantage of by the leftists.

Yes, Trump is here to win, a winner!
What has he "won" in the last year?

Mexico paying for his wall, jobs back from China, repeal Obamacare, tax reform, balanced budget?????

In the last year? He won the presidency, I think you should know, you are still super butthurt about it. Is this some sort of new Voodoo? Pretending he didn't win isn't going to change the fact, I am afraid.

And this year, he is winning in making America great again. Less regulations, less taxes, less coercion, more freedom and prosperity. He's reduced illegal through border immigration by 90% already. Win, win, win!

I can see why you would be very butthurt.
Ummm......yes he won

This is usually the part when he has to deliver on the many, many promises he made

Will the voters be fooled twice?

Trump has delivered on what he can do himself. Perhaps he didn't realize how much Congress is involved in the machinations of the US government.

Trump hasn’t delivered dickshit and YOU want to be his underwear?

Expectations guy

President Trump is our firewall shielding us from liberals, hell yeah :eusa_dance:

How about this, then?

"• Trump urged Arab and Muslim leaders to “drive out” militant Islam in a milestone address in Riyadh. • To that end, U.S.-assisted forces have driven ISIS from an expansive caliphate with many square miles of land to a horrid idea with a shrinking grasp on a few sand dunes, soon to be pried from their filthy fingers."

ISIS is just about done!

"
• Obama’s “Clean Power Plan,” a $993 billion act of economic self-sabotage, now rots — with Communism — atop the ash heap of history. • For every new regulation that Trump has imposed, 16 have been erased. • The FCC has begun to dismantle Obama’s “Net Neutrality” takeover of the Internet, which functioned marvelously, thank you, before his needless e-power-grab."

Unrealistic restrictions on coal power plants would drive everyone's electric bill up. That's gone now! As is net neutrality!

"• U.S. energy production is on the upswing. After languishing under Obama, the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines are under construction. Jobs to be created: 42,000.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 all hit record highs on Tuesday. The Wilshire 5000 Index calculates that some $3.4 trillion in new wealth has been created since President Trump’s inauguration and $5.4 trillion since his election. Fueled by the reality of deregulation, expectations of lower taxes, and a new tone in Washington that applauds free enterprise rather than excoriate it, the economy is on fire.

• Atop the second quarter’s 3.1 percent increase in real GDP, and 3.0 in 3Q, the New York Federal Reserve Bank predicts that 4Q output will expand by 3.8 percent. This far outpaces the feeble average-annual GDP growth rate of 1.5 percent on President Obama’s watch. Meanwhile, the IMF expects global GDP to rise by 3.5 percent this year. So much for a Trump-inspired “global recession.”

Winning! :2up:

This Thanksgiving, Thank Donald J. Trump

Mexico paying for his wall, jobs back from China, repeal Obamacare, tax reform, balanced budget?????

In the last year? He won the presidency, I think you should know, you are still super butthurt about it. Is this some sort of new Voodoo? Pretending he didn't win isn't going to change the fact, I am afraid.

And this year, he is winning in making America great again. Less regulations, less taxes, less coercion, more freedom and prosperity. He's reduced illegal through border immigration by 90% already. Win, win, win!

Ummm......yes he won

This is usually the part when he has to deliver on the many, many promises he made

Trump has delivered on what he can do himself. Perhaps he didn't realize how much Congress is involved in the machinations of the US government.

Expectations guy

If all he does is continue bitch-slapping the shit out of filthy Liberal fucks and making them feel like the low-down piles of shit they are for eight years then us legitimate, productive, positive contributing REAL Americans that matter are good with that.

when has he bitch slapped the liberals ?

when he didnt repeal and replace Obamacare
when he raised the debt ceiling
when he got placed under investigation by the FBI

or when Russians cheered and had a big party after he was elected?

yeah, HE'S FUCKING CRUSHING LIBERALS.

:lmao:

Ummm......yes he won

Expectations guy

If all he does is continue bitch-slapping the shit out of filthy Liberal fucks and making them feel like the low-down piles of shit they are for eight years then us legitimate, productive, positive contributing REAL Americans that matter are good with that.

Why would he do that? Trump is a liberal. :eek:

How about this, then?

"• Trump urged Arab and Muslim leaders to “drive out” militant Islam in a milestone address in Riyadh. • To that end, U.S.-assisted forces have driven ISIS from an expansive caliphate with many square miles of land to a horrid idea with a shrinking grasp on a few sand dunes, soon to be pried from their filthy fingers."

ISIS is just about done!

"
• Obama’s “Clean Power Plan,” a $993 billion act of economic self-sabotage, now rots — with Communism — atop the ash heap of history. • For every new regulation that Trump has imposed, 16 have been erased. • The FCC has begun to dismantle Obama’s “Net Neutrality” takeover of the Internet, which functioned marvelously, thank you, before his needless e-power-grab."

Unrealistic restrictions on coal power plants would drive everyone's electric bill up. That's gone now! As is net neutrality!

"• U.S. energy production is on the upswing. After languishing under Obama, the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines are under construction. Jobs to be created: 42,000.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 all hit record highs on Tuesday. The Wilshire 5000 Index calculates that some $3.4 trillion in new wealth has been created since President Trump’s inauguration and $5.4 trillion since his election. Fueled by the reality of deregulation, expectations of lower taxes, and a new tone in Washington that applauds free enterprise rather than excoriate it, the economy is on fire.

• Atop the second quarter’s 3.1 percent increase in real GDP, and 3.0 in 3Q, the New York Federal Reserve Bank predicts that 4Q output will expand by 3.8 percent. This far outpaces the feeble average-annual GDP growth rate of 1.5 percent on President Obama’s watch. Meanwhile, the IMF expects global GDP to rise by 3.5 percent this year. So much for a Trump-inspired “global recession.”

Winning! :2up:

This Thanksgiving, Thank Donald J. Trump

Please Mr. Trump. I can't stand any more winning. :crybaby:

Leftists have no compassion for whites. stone hearts after every attack by Muslim terrorists. they sweep the event with the back of their hand and they are always ready to defend the terrorists there are really screw up.

Every country seems to have had some group of people who did that: The Tories and King's collaborators in out Revolutionary War. The French Vichy government that collaborated with the Nazis. The British Prime Minister Chamberlain who thought Hitler would be coexisted with.

Leftists are just more of the same. They feel that they're more intelligent and compassionate than everyone else, and that the enemy would give them a free pass because well, "Kumbaya" and all that.

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.

SUCKER.

Seriously? Even with the massive amount of organizational skills and resources available to you, with the entire media on your side, with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of support from wealthy leftist financiers, even with all that, you couldn't stop one alleged "pussy-grabber" from taking the highest office in this country?

Son, I am disappointed in you. You're obviously not as smart as you think you are.

"alleged pussy grabber"

he admitted it himself, RECORDED ON TAPE-

ok, so how stupid are you ?

Talk about Stupid...

He said you could grab "em"

He didn't say he did.....

awwww..... it's so cute how you play pretend. are you intentionally lying or are you just deluded?

I think I am going to get dressed up just to spit in the face of Trump! ;) You aint doing shit you fascist bastards.

Make sure you get someone to film it and post the results on liveleak or youtube, for the hilarity I mean.

You're fixin' to get loved tenderly by the U.S. Secret Service.

Ummm......yes he won

Expectations guy

Winner of the low expectations crowd.

You can give a speech, but most just expect just a nod.

Ummm......yes he won

Expectations guy

Haha....I'll try to enlighten you a bit.
Remember when he said "Make America Great Again"?
You bottom feeding filth were bitch-slapped
Remember when he said "America First"?
Remember when he said your Liberal media is "fake news"?
Remember when he said he wanted the fat old whore HRC investigated?
Remember when he shut down the wetback border?
Remember when he said he'd cut funding to beaner sanctuaries?
Remember when he said he'd trash Obeaner care?
Remember when he said he'd propose a tax reform?
Remember when he "sided" with White Nationalists?

I could keep going of you need me to but you're probably starting to get it by now...right?

Conservatism is all about letting everything turn to shit
Letting people die on the side of the street
Letting the air and water become a sewage dump
Letting most of our children go without education or a chance at life.

You love him because you're just like the people of africa as they don't do shit to better their own society, well, you're the same disease for us.

If anything, your loss last year should be a teachable moment for you: Your bumper-sticker narrative doesn't work any more. Those are the same old, tired, and worn out sound bytes you people have been parroting every time a Republican runs for office.

Do you have any idea how cliche you sound?

"Conservatives want to push granny's wheelchair off the cliff....conservatives want old people to eat cat food....conservatives want to poison your water....meow meow woof woof shada boom shada bing"

Jose fucking christ, I just spent 3 seconds flying over your post just to get pulled into all the conservative cliches that you hold so dear.

You little pathetic piece of nothing.

Conservatism is all about letting everything turn to shit
Letting people die on the side of the street
Letting the air and water become a sewage dump
Letting most of our children go without education or a chance at life.

You love him because you're just like the people of africa as they don't do shit to better their own society, well, you're the same disease for us.

If anything, your loss last year should be a teachable moment for you: Your bumper-sticker narrative doesn't work any more. Those are the same old, tired, and worn out sound bytes you people have been parroting every time a Republican runs for office.

Do you have any idea how cliche you sound?

"Conservatives want to push granny's wheelchair off the cliff....conservatives want old people to eat cat food....conservatives want to poison your water....meow meow woof woof shada boom shada bing"

Jose fucking christ, I just spent 3 seconds flying over your post just to get pulled into all the conservative cliches that you hold so dear.

You little pathetic piece of nothing.

Go outside and scream at the sky, son. You'll feel better. Or you won't.

I snatched this from my home forum from DFB...

It's so good..........

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as Ronald Reagan?

We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Shortened for "fair use" .. Read the USMB Posting Guidelines Deno

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s church.

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left — and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care.

Mod Edit to include the proper link to source. (pretty sure this is it).. Don't post potentially copyrighted material without a link to the primary source site.

Evan Sayet - He Fights
It sounds like you worship failure.
Your own life must be a terrible mess.

Forum List

Back