Why we love Trump....

deno, you are an European goofy. Your opinion does not matter.

Rave on you diot...

I really love this place......

Free and open debate without being banned

every time you make a liberal look silly or worse...

You'll like it here! It's a good board. :)

Meanwhile all the leftists are like:

iu

Oh and I'd add...the resident LefTards here are kind enough to allow us into their tiny little twisted peanut brains yielding tons of entertainment value but most importantly they'll make you feel like a very well put together, amazing human.

Dude, just owe it. I post lower educated and right on que a conservative breaks out his racist response.

Just owe it. Move on, don’t run from it.

NEGATIVE.....What you did was make retarded claim...what I did was teach you that this nations most ignorant vote Democrat. Why does that fact make you piss yourself? Don't be scared bud...."own it" like I own you.

If it wasn’t for rent to own you wouldn’t own anything.

How very trump of you to declare a win when you have neither won or presented anything of value.

Bud, you don't know me...I'm confident that I've paid more in federal income taxes this year than you'll earn in the next five or more....PERIOD.
Have we reached the point where you stop making any sense and start popping off at the mouth because I've made you look like the ignorant fool you are?
Stop the nonsense. You live in a trailer on a dirt road.

I'll tell you like I told your butt buddy....I'm sure I could buy you many times over.
You're looking out your window watching your beloved Liberal filth graffiti a wall...I'm drinking a Blue Moon from my bar watching a pod of dolphins swim by.
Think once Jake...it's you Loons always begging me for a piece of my pie because you filthy, lazy fucks can't pull your own weight. Do you need me to post some of your pathetic "gimme free shit" posts....nobody successful begs for others shit....come on man...pull your head from your ass.
You don't have the money for a movie and dinner, pinnochio. You are absolutely nothing.

The numbers who love Trump keep dwindling by the day. You've already lost most of the independents that voted for him after watching him stumble and bumble his way for the last 11 months.
His approval rating is around 34% of the population.
66 % can't stand his guts.
I'll go into the next election with those numbers

Man are you in for a Rude Awaking.

President Trump is a two termer.

Tell us all the name of the liberal

Putz you think can beat him....

We can all use the laugh...

Name "em"

I dare you.......
38% approval and Republicans will be lining up to beat him

No Obamacare repeal, no wall, no jobs from China, no balanced budgets

Fool me once......

The far right and Alt Right commie cons are not real Republicans as they are finding out.

I would if I were you, stop posting strawmen arguments and generalizations that defy reality.

All I have done is to dissect

your own statements.

It's not my fault they make you look stupid....

What did you dissect?

Could you type that in again.

Think harder......

Sorry, I can’t do stupid.

Did you dissect something in high school that you think of often?

Oh don't be so modest...

You seem very stupid....

You need to think harder on your retorts...

Oh don’t flatter yourself, you don’t require that much thinking.

All I have done is to dissect

your own statements.

It's not my fault they make you look stupid....

What did you dissect?

Could you type that in again.

Think harder......

Sorry, I can’t do stupid.

Did you dissect something in high school that you think of often?

Oh don't be so modest...

You seem very stupid....

You need to think harder on your retorts...

Oh don’t flatter yourself, you don’t require that much thinking.

Whereas you could do a lot more thinking. :)

Why on Earth do people think Trump supporters are racists? Why oh why?

The most extreme racists are Leftists, EVERYTHING to them is about race, especially their contempt for White people because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism, Leftists who are White are Self Haters because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism.

Leftists love EVERYONE EXCEPT White people.
Leftists have no compassion for whites. stone hearts after every attack by Muslim terrorists. they sweep the event with the back of their hand and they are always ready to defend the terrorists there are really screw up.

Every country seems to have had some group of people who did that: The Tories and King's collaborators in out Revolutionary War. The French Vichy government that collaborated with the Nazis. The British Prime Minister Chamberlain who thought Hitler would be coexisted with.

Leftists are just more of the same. They feel that they're more intelligent and compassionate than everyone else, and that the enemy would give them a free pass because well, "Kumbaya" and all that.

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.

SUCKER.

Seriously? Even with the massive amount of organizational skills and resources available to you, with the entire media on your side, with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of support from wealthy leftist financiers, even with all that, you couldn't stop one alleged "pussy-grabber" from taking the highest office in this country?

Son, I am disappointed in you. You're obviously not as smart as you think you are.
Intelligence, common sense, and accepted morality does not always win elections regardless of money and media support. A populist surge, extreme polarization, anti-intellectualism, xenophobia, and elite-bashing have brought many other unqualified candidates into office. Usually they fade away rather quick but occasional they do bring about huge and often disastrous changes.

Rave on you diot...

iu

You are right.....I do like it here...

Plenty of liberals to make fools of...
You are an amateur

Rave on you diot...

iu

You are an amateur

And you're a pro shill (like jillian) whose arguments fail all the time. :coffee:

I snatched this from my home forum from DFB...

It's so good..........

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as Ronald Reagan?

We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Shortened for "fair use" .. Read the USMB Posting Guidelines Deno

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s church.

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left — and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care.

Mod Edit to include the proper link to source. (pretty sure this is it).. Don't post potentially copyrighted material without a link to the primary source site.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

Losing with dignity isn't very good option compared to winning like never before. The leftists know this, that's why they try cuck everyone they possible can. Be very nice and you are ready to be taken advantage of by the leftists.

Yes, Trump is here to win, a winner!

Rave on you diot...

iu

You are an amateur

And you're a pro shill (like jillian) whose arguments fail all the time. :coffee:
I am a distinguished message board poster recognized around the world

It's so good..........

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as Ronald Reagan?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Shortened for "fair use" .. Read the USMB Posting Guidelines Deno

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s church.

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left — and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care.

Mod Edit to include the proper link to source. (pretty sure this is it).. Don't post potentially copyrighted material without a link to the primary source site.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

Losing with dignity isn't very good option compared to winning like never before. The leftists know this, that's why they try cuck everyone they possible can. Be very nice and you are ready to be taken advantage of by the leftists.

What has he "won" in the last year?

Mexico paying for his wall, jobs back from China, repeal Obamacare, tax reform, balanced budget?????

It's so good..........

Here’s my answer:

Evan Sayet - He Fights

What has he "won" in the last year?

Mexico paying for his wall, jobs back from China, repeal Obamacare, tax reform, balanced budget?????

In the last year? He won the presidency, I think you should know, you are still super butthurt about it. Is this some sort of new Voodoo? Pretending he didn't win isn't going to change the fact, I am afraid.

And this year, he is winning in making America great again. Less regulations, less taxes, less coercion, more freedom and prosperity. He's reduced illegal through border immigration by 90% already. Win, win, win!

I can see why you would be very butthurt.

Why you love Trump?
1. He hates disabled people
2. Hates people that aint religious
3. Hates people that wishes to love people outside the norm
4. Hates the poor and the worker. You bastards need to be ruled over by the rich and that is why you love Trump!
5. You don't give a damn about wild life or this planet

Three million more voted for Clinton than Trump.

Eleven million more voted for others combined than Trump.

History of 2016 will not repeated itself.

He is despised by the large majority of the country, rightfully so.

To quote the loser, "What difference does it make?"

We still won. Like it or not, there's nothing you can say or do to change that. Even if you believe in Pixies, fairy dist, the Big Rock Candy Mountain, and unicorns, Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders will never be the President of these United States. Never ever. They are relegated to the trash bin of history, or as some notation: Forever to be known as impotent losers.

That magnificent Bastard President Donald J. Trump will however, be remembered throughout this country as the greatest President this nation has ever seen. He's well on his way to that, you betcha.
Thank you god for that,... 2020 Make America Great for sure and Again we will have again for the second time the weepers of leftists..
The fight will go on....
tumblr_lzs2skveU91r94e9jo1_500.gif

I'd like to make a motion that we give all of the great French citizens the right to vote in America. The not so great ones (leftists, liberals commies, etc.) sorry, no.

Forum List

Back