Why we love Trump....

The GOP as we know it will destroy Trump, Moore, and Bannon,et al.

It has already dissected Deno.

Three million more voted for Clinton than Trump.

Eleven million more voted for others combined than Trump.

History of 2016 will not repeated itself.

He is despised by the large majority of the country, rightfully so.

Trump Won the popular legal vote...

We all know you liberals cheated like crazy

and you still got your ass kicked.

How true is that? In spite of the millions of fraudulent votes cooked up by the left, Donald J, Trump still won.

Is this the greatest country in the world, or what? :biggrin:

The People of America voted for Clinton by a margin of almost three million. The Russians crunched the numbers for the EC and showed the treasonous fat senile old orange clown the way to win. Now we need to find out what the quid pro was for that.

What did the Russians do to make him win?

Is racism all poor olde Robert E Lee offers?

Robert E. Lee offers truth and facts...you know, those things you hate the most.
LefTard tip: Always scream RACIST at the sky when someone makes too much sense...it's a scapegoat that almost always works.

Dude, just owe it. I post lower educated and right on que a conservative breaks out his racist response.

Just owe it. Move on, don’t run from it.

NEGATIVE.....What you did was make retarded claim...what I did was teach you that this nations most ignorant vote Democrat. Why does that fact make you piss yourself? Don't be scared bud...."own it" like I own you.

If it wasn’t for rent to own you wouldn’t own anything.

How very trump of you to declare a win when you have neither won or presented anything of value.

Bud, you don't know me...I'm confident that I've paid more in federal income taxes this year than you'll earn in the next five or more....PERIOD.
Have we reached the point where you stop making any sense and start popping off at the mouth because I've made you look like the ignorant fool you are?
Stop the nonsense. You live in a trailer on a dirt road.

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

Essentially correct!
We have had all of the above many, many times and all it has ever gotten us is more of the very same crap that has put us where we are: say one thing to get elected, then go off and do a 180 furthering the globalist agenda. For all of Trump's faults in style, he is doing what he said, as best as the law has allowed, and he is the kryptonite to BOTH parties, both derailing the Left and the Dems until they don't know what side is up, as well as tearing at the old guard GOP.

Neither party is good and the longer Trump stays in office, the more change he is going to force on both parties: I don't expect much from the Dems, they have totally lost all sight of credibility, but either Trump will be beaten down by the Old Republicans or he will slowly force them out, ushering in a new party of younger thinkers more attune to the electorate instead of themselves.

Could you please take a look at the people he has put in power. there backgrounds, ability . then Show me the younger thinkers that you speak of.

Essentially correct!
We have had all of the above many, many times and all it has ever gotten us is more of the very same crap that has put us where we are: say one thing to get elected, then go off and do a 180 furthering the globalist agenda. For all of Trump's faults in style, he is doing what he said, as best as the law has allowed, and he is the kryptonite to BOTH parties, both derailing the Left and the Dems until they don't know what side is up, as well as tearing at the old guard GOP.

Neither party is good and the longer Trump stays in office, the more change he is going to force on both parties: I don't expect much from the Dems, they have totally lost all sight of credibility, but either Trump will be beaten down by the Old Republicans or he will slowly force them out, ushering in a new party of younger thinkers more attune to the electorate instead of themselves.

Could you please take a look at the people he has put in power. there backgrounds, ability . then Show me the younger thinkers that you speak of.

In the trump administration one stands a better chance of getting indicted than accomplishing anything.

Trump Won the popular legal vote...

We all know you liberals cheated like crazy

and you still got your ass kicked.

How true is that? In spite of the millions of fraudulent votes cooked up by the left, Donald J, Trump still won.

Is this the greatest country in the world, or what? :biggrin:
Not with every country laughing at the idiot it isn't

Essentially correct!

In the trump administration one stands a better chance of getting indicted than accomplishing anything.
3 more years and the AH is gone

Essentially correct!

At the minimum!

Trump won in November 2016 and has been overwhelmingly losing every since.

There is not a thing you can do about that, JGalt.

The boy is a loser in office.

The loser is out of office on a dumb ass book

tour asking what happened,

how did I get my ass KICKED?

To quote the loser, "What difference does it make?"

We still won. Like it or not, there's nothing you can say or do to change that. Even if you believe in Pixies, fairy dist, the Big Rock Candy Mountain, and unicorns, Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders will never be the President of these United States. Never ever. They are relegated to the trash bin of history, or as some notation: Forever to be known as impotent losers.

That magnificent Bastard President Donald J. Trump will however, be remembered throughout this country as the greatest President this nation has ever seen. He's well on his way to that, you betcha.
Thank you god for that,... 2020 Make America Great for sure and Again we will have again for the second time the weepers of leftists..
The fight will go on....
tumblr_lzs2skveU91r94e9jo1_500.gif

To quote the loser, "What difference does it make?"

We still won. Like it or not, there's nothing you can say or do to change that. Even if you believe in Pixies, fairy dist, the Big Rock Candy Mountain, and unicorns, Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders will never be the President of these United States. Never ever. They are relegated to the trash bin of history, or as some notation: Forever to be known as impotent losers.

That magnificent Bastard President Donald J. Trump will however, be remembered throughout this country as the greatest President this nation has ever seen. He's well on his way to that, you betcha.
Thank you god for that,... 2020 Make America Great for sure and Again we will have again for the second time the weepers of leftists..
The fight will go on....
tumblr_lzs2skveU91r94e9jo1_500.gif

Is this a complete thought? Or a cut and paste in search of meaning?

Every country seems to have had some group of people who did that: The Tories and King's collaborators in out Revolutionary War. The French Vichy government that collaborated with the Nazis. The British Prime Minister Chamberlain who thought Hitler would be coexisted with.

Leftists are just more of the same. They feel that they're more intelligent and compassionate than everyone else, and that the enemy would give them a free pass because well, "Kumbaya" and all that.

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.

SUCKER.

So you are saying you got your ass kicked by

a bunch of dumb ass's?

In my book that makes you the SUCKER....

I would if I were you, stop posting strawmen arguments and generalizations that defy reality.

All I have done is to dissect

your own statements.

It's not my fault they make you look stupid....

What did you dissect?

Could you type that in again.

Think harder......

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.

SUCKER.

So you are saying you got your ass kicked by

a bunch of dumb ass's?

In my book that makes you the SUCKER....

I would if I were you, stop posting strawmen arguments and generalizations that defy reality.

All I have done is to dissect

your own statements.

It's not my fault they make you look stupid....

What did you dissect?

Could you type that in again.

Think harder......

Sorry, I can’t do stupid.

Did you dissect something in high school that you think of often?

Essentially correct!

At the minimum!
Not really Marion could be less....btw 80 visits to his golf clubs since jan 20 But you remember him saying he just wants to stay in the WH and work his ass off???? And people like you here believed him lol

Robert E. Lee offers truth and facts...you know, those things you hate the most.
LefTard tip: Always scream RACIST at the sky when someone makes too much sense...it's a scapegoat that almost always works.

Dude, just owe it. I post lower educated and right on que a conservative breaks out his racist response.

Just owe it. Move on, don’t run from it.

NEGATIVE.....What you did was make retarded claim...what I did was teach you that this nations most ignorant vote Democrat. Why does that fact make you piss yourself? Don't be scared bud...."own it" like I own you.

If it wasn’t for rent to own you wouldn’t own anything.

How very trump of you to declare a win when you have neither won or presented anything of value.

Bud, you don't know me...I'm confident that I've paid more in federal income taxes this year than you'll earn in the next five or more....PERIOD.
Have we reached the point where you stop making any sense and start popping off at the mouth because I've made you look like the ignorant fool you are?
Stop the nonsense. You live in a trailer on a dirt road.

Put your money where your mouth is....

Forum List

Back