Why we love Trump....

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

Essentially correct!
We have had all of the above many, many times and all it has ever gotten us is more of the very same crap that has put us where we are: say one thing to get elected, then go off and do a 180 furthering the globalist agenda. For all of Trump's faults in style, he is doing what he said, as best as the law has allowed, and he is the kryptonite to BOTH parties, both derailing the Left and the Dems until they don't know what side is up, as well as tearing at the old guard GOP.

Neither party is good and the longer Trump stays in office, the more change he is going to force on both parties: I don't expect much from the Dems, they have totally lost all sight of credibility, but either Trump will be beaten down by the Old Republicans or he will slowly force them out, ushering in a new party of younger thinkers more attune to the electorate instead of themselves.

Why on Earth do people think Trump supporters are racists? Why oh why?

The most extreme racists are Leftists, EVERYTHING to them is about race, especially their contempt for White people because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism, Leftists who are White are Self Haters because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism.

Leftists love EVERYONE EXCEPT White people.
Leftists have no compassion for whites. stone hearts after every attack by Muslim terrorists. they sweep the event with the back of their hand and they are always ready to defend the terrorists there are really screw up.

Every country seems to have had some group of people who did that: The Tories and King's collaborators in out Revolutionary War. The French Vichy government that collaborated with the Nazis. The British Prime Minister Chamberlain who thought Hitler would be coexisted with.

Leftists are just more of the same. They feel that they're more intelligent and compassionate than everyone else, and that the enemy would give them a free pass because well, "Kumbaya" and all that.
Where are we ? the leftists are easily influential ignorant " human"beings who believe everything that the media tells and who side with the changes that they fight for that have no morale and turn to us to say that it is racist or sexist and homophobic, but they are the ones who impose on us junk, humans without a defined sex, men giving birth to children, children with two dads or two moms.
And again they have not thought of this children who become the mockery of other children, and the children can be very cruel to each other.
but hey, it does not matter to them, which proves that they think only of themselves.

You must have ran track in middle school with that run on sentence.
The most extreme racists are Leftists, EVERYTHING to them is about race, especially their contempt for White people because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism, Leftists who are White are Self Haters because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism.

Leftists have no compassion for whites. stone hearts after every attack by Muslim terrorists. they sweep the event with the back of their hand and they are always ready to defend the terrorists there are really screw up.

Every country seems to have had some group of people who did that: The Tories and King's collaborators in out Revolutionary War. The French Vichy government that collaborated with the Nazis. The British Prime Minister Chamberlain who thought Hitler would be coexisted with.

Leftists are just more of the same. They feel that they're more intelligent and compassionate than everyone else, and that the enemy would give them a free pass because well, "Kumbaya" and all that.
Where are we ? the leftists are easily influential ignorant " human"beings who believe everything that the media tells and who side with the changes that they fight for that have no morale and turn to us to say that it is racist or sexist and homophobic, but they are the ones who impose on us junk, humans without a defined sex, men giving birth to children, children with two dads or two moms.
And again they have not thought of this children who become the mockery of other children, and the children can be very cruel to each other.
but hey, it does not matter to them, which proves that they think only of themselves.

She's pretty good for someone whose second language in English. Maybe you'll recite something in French for us?
When they don't know what to respond because it is the true they insult me about the way i talk. they are little Sissy that amuse me .

I snatched this from my home forum from DFB...

It's so good..........

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as Ronald Reagan?

We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Shortened for "fair use" .. Read the USMB Posting Guidelines Deno

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s church.

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left — and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care.

Mod Edit to include the proper link to source. (pretty sure this is it).. Don't post potentially copyrighted material without a link to the primary source site.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

For the record, I hated Bush.

He started wars abroad that ended up being disastrous, he spent money like a drunken sailor, he created one of the largest entitlement programs in US history with the Drugs for Seniors program that Obama joked about not being able to fund, and worst of all, he said he voted Hillary.

Interesting how "W" said nothing about Obama while in office because he said he was so damned respectful, but has no trouble bashing Trump.

That speaks volumes.

She's pretty good for someone whose second language in English. Maybe you'll recite something in French for us?
When they don't know what to respond because it is the true they insult me about the way i talk. they are little Sissy that amuse me .

If it wasn’t for ad hominem attacks conservatives won’t have anything to post.

The lower the education the greater people tend to be conservative.

Why is that?

Hold on a minute....are Blacks and Mexicans Conservatives?

Is racism all poor olde Robert E Lee offers?

Robert E. Lee offers truth and facts...you know, those things you hate the most.
LefTard tip: Always scream RACIST at the sky when someone makes too much sense...it's a scapegoat that almost always works.

Why is that?

Robert E. Lee offers truth and facts...you know, those things you hate the most.
LefTard tip: Always scream RACIST at the sky when someone makes too much sense...it's a scapegoat that almost always works.

Dude, just owe it. I post lower educated and right on que a conservative breaks out his racist response.

Just owe it. Move on, don’t run from it.

you're going to have to define ad hominem attacks for her - among other things

And you never only answer by insults, that's also your trademark* leftists.
You may need if you're able to have an explanation, an answer on what the OP says and the others include me.
Wait, you can not

you're going to have to define ad hominem attacks for her - among other things

You know, ad hominem attacks mean attacks against Liberals.

Why is that?

Dude, just owe it. I post lower educated and right on que a conservative breaks out his racist response.

NEGATIVE.....What you did was make a retarded claim...what I did was teach you that this nations most ignorant vote Democrat. Why does that fact make you piss yourself? Don't be scared bud...."own it" like I own you.

Last edited:
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/26 - 11/22 -- 39.0 56.3 -17.3
Gallup 11/20 - 11/22 1500 A 38 55 -17
Economist/YouGov 11/19 - 11/21 1344 RV 40 55 -15
Rasmussen Reports 11/19 - 11/21 1500 LV 44 54 -10
Reuters/Ipsos 11/17 - 11/22 1489 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 11/15 - 11/20 1415 RV 38 55 -17
NPR/PBS/Marist 11/13 - 11/15 802 RV 42 54 -12
Harvard-Harris 11/11 - 11/14 2350 RV 41 59 -18
CNN 11/2 - 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
IBD/TIPP 10/26 - 11/3 917 A 36 58 -22
ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 - 11/1 884 RV 38 58 -20
CBS News 10/27 - 10/30 1109 A 39 55 -16
PPP (D) 10/27 - 10/29 572 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

39% approval 56.3% disapproval LOL

We ain't worried about no stinking lying polls....

What did your polls say about Trump winning in the first place?

It's so good..........

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as Ronald Reagan?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Shortened for "fair use" .. Read the USMB Posting Guidelines Deno

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s church.

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left — and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care.

Mod Edit to include the proper link to source. (pretty sure this is it).. Don't post potentially copyrighted material without a link to the primary source site.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

For the record, I hated Bush.

He started wars abroad that ended up being disastrous, he spent money like a drunken sailor, he created one of the largest entitlement programs in US history with the Drugs for Seniors program that Obama joked about not being able to fund, and worst of all, he said he voted Hillary.

Interesting how "W" said nothing about Obama while in office because he said he was so damned respectful, but has no trouble bashing Trump.

That speaks volumes.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/26 - 11/22 -- 39.0 56.3 -17.3
Gallup 11/20 - 11/22 1500 A 38 55 -17
Economist/YouGov 11/19 - 11/21 1344 RV 40 55 -15
Rasmussen Reports 11/19 - 11/21 1500 LV 44 54 -10
Reuters/Ipsos 11/17 - 11/22 1489 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 11/15 - 11/20 1415 RV 38 55 -17
NPR/PBS/Marist 11/13 - 11/15 802 RV 42 54 -12
Harvard-Harris 11/11 - 11/14 2350 RV 41 59 -18
CNN 11/2 - 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
IBD/TIPP 10/26 - 11/3 917 A 36 58 -22
ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 - 11/1 884 RV 38 58 -20
CBS News 10/27 - 10/30 1109 A 39 55 -16
PPP (D) 10/27 - 10/29 572 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

39% approval 56.3% disapproval LOL

We ain't worried about no stinking lying polls....

What did your polls say about Trump winning in the first place?

Truth. If 2016 taught us anything, polls are not to be trusted. Nor is the lying-assed leftist media.

Of course, the left didn't seem to learn that, therefore they will continue losing.

I have a Great Deal of Respect for

President Donald J. Trump

because he is destroying the entire

left wing liberal Freak Show...

He is driving you all insane while those

of us on the Right are having the time

of our life watching him make fools of you all....
You think we are being driven insane when, in fact, we are both embarrassed and fearful of the quixotic nature of his reckless character.

If this is entertaining to you, I suggest you have a very shallow and cynical outlook on what America means to its citizens and the world.

I don't think you are being driven insane..

I know it....

Just look at your actions.

But then again I think a lot of you have

been insane all along....

President Donald J. Trump making fools

of you and your lying media is in fact

very entertaining to all of us on the right...
I'm sorry you cannot fathom any reality beyond the one you have manufactured to admire someone as loathsome as Eonald Trump.

There was a time not all that long ago when true Conservatives had a rock solid political ideology. That ideology was based on personal responsibility, smaller, less intrusive government, lower taxes and repressing immorality as they perceived it.

Those Conservatives seem mute today in the wake of people who really lack any concept of a political ideology beyond "winning bigly". Those claiming the mantle of Right Winger today are not in the intellectual mold of William F. Buckley or the zealotry of Barry Goldwater.

Today's self-indentified Right Winger is in the intellectual mold of a professional wrestler. They have the zeal of a lynch mob. They have taken for their hero a petulant reality TV game show host and are oddly proud of him and his bullying comportment.

The disposition of the pissed off currntly holds sway over the modern American Right Winger. They bear a torch that throws incredible heat, but no light at all. Such movements have the quality of burning very hot for a very short time then smoldering out once people realize that following such a movement results in perpetual heartbreak.

If watching President Donald J. Trump

pushing my agenda is perpetual heartbreak,

I will take all I can get...

Thank you very much.....
Your agenda is a more polluted planet, more greenhouse gas emissions, handing more money to rich people & becoming the asshole country of the entire planet? I bet you are proud of that too.

My agenda has nothing to do with your bullshit..

We are WINNING.........

Why is that?

NEGATIVE.....What you did was make retarded claim...what I did was teach you that this nations most ignorant vote Democrat. Why does that fact make you piss yourself? Don't be scared bud...."own it" like I own you.

If it wasn’t for rent to own you wouldn’t own anything.

How very trump of you to declare a win when you have neither won or presented anything of value.

It's so good..........

Here’s my answer:

Evan Sayet - He Fights

Funny about them more eh? Anyways, Trump has no ideas. He had nod ieas. He was smashed in every debate. He promised the sky, yet has delivered nothing. ACA, his wall, and his tax reform, all lies. He wants to keep A A now, his tax plan is about as far from what he promised as it could be, and the wall? Yeah, right. Trump was not elected on ideas, Trump was elected as punishment. Trump is a message to bad people like dubya, Mr. Amnesty 2.0. Dubya oversaw the biggest termination of out rights then J.Edgar Hoover. His daddy signed some of the anti gun legislation there was and made NAFTA the way it is. Trump is going n over his head. He is better g tamed by the swamp. All Trump is to America is a place holder.
Eventually Trump will have to accomplish something as president. It will probably be legislation that Republicans pass in spite of his attempts to divide the party and destroy the GOP leadership in Congress. It's pretty clear he is not an Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, or Carter, but it is not what he isn't that is important but rather what he is.

The one refreshing thing about Trump I like is that he is not a hypocrite. He doesn't excuse or try to hide the fact that he is completely immoral, lacks any understanding of government and has no idea how to accomplish anything that he has promised.

I would be good if he just destroyed the GOP as it is now. Far as leadership gos, there is none to destroy.

You are right about this....

We all hope Trump destroys the GOP

as we have known it...

It's full of no gut pussies afraid to fight...

We need to rid it of rinos..

We need more Warriors like Trump...

They are the smartest people in the world!! Just "aks" one!

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.

SUCKER.

So you are saying you got your ass kicked by

a bunch of dumb ass's?

In my book that makes you the SUCKER....

Three million more voted for Clinton than Trump.

Eleven million more voted for others combined than Trump.

History of 2016 will not repeated itself.

He is despised by the large majority of the country, rightfully so.

IT's proven in several demographic studies Trump voters are uneducated & white ... so yeah, dems are smarter.

SUCKER.

So you are saying you got your ass kicked by

a bunch of dumb ass's?

In my book that makes you the SUCKER....

LOL. That's pretty good.

Maybe they better hire a different bunch of demographic "studiers" because the ones they paid all that money to obviously slept through the class.

SUCKER.

Seriously? Even with the massive amount of organizational skills and resources available to you, with the entire media on your side, with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of support from wealthy leftist financiers, even with all that, you couldn't stop one alleged "pussy-grabber" from taking the highest office in this country?

Son, I am disappointed in you. You're obviously not as smart as you think you are.

"alleged pussy grabber"

he admitted it himself, RECORDED ON TAPE-

ok, so how stupid are you ?

Talk about Stupid...

He said you could grab "em"

He didn't say he did.....

Forum List

Back