Why we shouldn't waste our time talking to Trump supporters

As long as "sticking it to the dems" is more important than whether or not we survive as a democracy? I don't need to hear any more shit out of their faces.

Like - ever.

Finally, I said: "Look, what you believe to be true is false. The things you think are facts are not facts. We can't go further here." This elicited lots of fast talking about why false things were true, and why Trump is generally awesome. /6

Finally, one of them said: "You should respect my view and not call me ignorant. That's not reasonable" I said: "You are not a reasonable person, and this is not really a discussion where I can respect your view. You think Trump is doing great. I think he's a disaster." /7

To which she said, and I quote: "Well, he's not as bad as Obamanation." I said: "Obamanation?" She said: "That's what he was, an abomination."

This was the person who had just implored me to be respectful and reasonable. I rolled my eyes and she left. /8

And further, should you happen to get sidetracked and ask them what was so horrible about Obama, upwards of 90% of their response is untrue.

So that's why i start threads and then ignore people when they demand answers. I cannot lend credence to those who are hellbent on defending the indefensible - especially when they're not hearing a damn word I say, anyway.
Obama went to the America hater/RACIST Rev Wright for years
he sympathizes with criminals and hates police/America/whites
I've linked the proof many times on USMB
Obama is a racist America hater

Like - ever.

Finally, I said: "Look, what you believe to be true is false. The things you think are facts are not facts. We can't go further here." This elicited lots of fast talking about why false things were true, and why Trump is generally awesome. /6

Finally, one of them said: "You should respect my view and not call me ignorant. That's not reasonable" I said: "You are not a reasonable person, and this is not really a discussion where I can respect your view. You think Trump is doing great. I think he's a disaster." /7

To which she said, and I quote: "Well, he's not as bad as Obamanation." I said: "Obamanation?" She said: "That's what he was, an abomination."

This was the person who had just implored me to be respectful and reasonable. I rolled my eyes and she left. /8

And further, should you happen to get sidetracked and ask them what was so horrible about Obama, upwards of 90% of their response is untrue.

So that's why i start threads and then ignore people when they demand answers. I cannot lend credence to those who are hellbent on defending the indefensible - especially when they're not hearing a damn word I say, anyway.
My suggestion is leave the forum and never come back.
How bout that?

Meanwhile I'm putting your butt on ignore.

giphy.gif

Like - ever.

I'm sorry, what?

Like - ever.

I'm sorry, what?

Okay, I don't care who y'all are. That right there was funny.

Like - ever.

Like - ever.

High horse or Trojan horse indweller?

In disappointing implementation of methodical practice of doubt, excess use of critical theory, and a thinly veiled strain of sanctimonious antipositivism, your commentary mirrors Nichols' poorly subordinated op-ed character assassination of America's tens of millions of "them". In both tonal dissonance and fledgling clamber against reversion to the positivist firmament, the prosaic prose of blogger and poster alike counterchange their loudly broadcast "enlightened" demeanors for those they allegedly witness regularly, in the walking, talking, tweeting apotheosis of the so-called Trump voter ignorant masses--a misapprehension sure to score a 4.5 or higher--on the California F-scale.

Just as one cannot serve faithfully, simultaneously the dual masters of Western Marxism and Logos, as an atheist Christlike, neither can one exorcise one's most loathed qualities, when fallaciously discerned in and maliciously transferred to, multitudes of others. Rather, the act of doing so offers to the winds of nescience for all to see, as sacrament to the martyrizing of empathy, a coruscating detestation of self, and realization of misplacement of identity in life.

Like - ever.

Yes it is far better for you to talk only to people who believe EXACTLY what you believe and ignore everyone else. The Liberal echo chamber is such a safe place, isn't it?
The critique was concerning the Trump echo chamber, and speaking truth to stupid.

In disappointing implementation of methodical practice of doubt, excess use of critical theory, and a thinly veiled strain of sanctimonious antipositivism, your commentary mirrors Nichols' poorly subordinated op-ed character assassination of America's tens of millions of "them". In both tonal dissonance and fledgling clamber against reversion to the positivist firmament, the prosaic prose of blogger and poster alike counterchange their loudly broadcast "enlightened" demeanors for those they allegedly witness regularly, in the walking, talking, tweeting apotheosis of the so-called Trump voter ignorant masses--a misapprehension sure to score a 4.5 or higher--on the California F-scale.

Just as one cannot serve faithfully, simultaneously the dual masters of Western Marxism and Logos, as an atheist Christlike, neither can one exorcise one's most loathed qualities, when fallaciously discerned in and maliciously transferred to, multitudes of others. Rather, the act of doing so offers to the winds of nescience for all to see, as sacrament to the martyrizing of empathy, a coruscating detestation of self, and realization of misplacement of identity in life.
Anyone finish the first sentence?

Like - ever.

Yes it is far better for you to talk only to people who believe EXACTLY what you believe and ignore everyone else. The Liberal echo chamber is such a safe place, isn't it?
The critique was concerning the Trump echo chamber, and speaking truth to stupid.
So Democrats are the speakers of Truth and Trump supporters are stupid? I at least recognize that anti-Trump and pro-Trump people are made up of a wide range of people with varying intellect and comprehension of what is Truth.

Insofar as past behavior determines future - I really don't think anything will stop them. They're fine with Russia, they're fine with Emoluments, they're fine with nepotism. They're fine with everything. I don't need to take their temperature every time Donald does more damage.

Insofar as past behavior determines the future - I really don't think anything will stop them. They're fine with Benghazi, they're fine with terrorists flooding our country, they're fine with pay off to the ME. They're fine with everything. I don't need to take their temperature every time a liberal democrat does more damage.

There. Much better.

Like - ever.

Say something worth listening to....thus far, all you have posted is butthurtness and disappointment that the crooked Hildebeast got her ass kicked.......you haven't given us much to work with.

Like - ever.

Say something worth listening to....thus far, all you have posted is butthurtness and disappointment that the crooked Hildebeast got her ass kicked.......you haven't given us much to work with.

I'll give her something to work with:

(She's already got quite a bit)

Whole lotta Rosie ain't got nothin' on Boop.

sIFYu8e.png

Like - ever.

All Trump supporters want to do, is pontificate whats in their bullshit brains.

"well he doesnt like obama, he must love trump"
Only a tunnel vision dumbfuck can produce this retarded shit cnm

Anyone finish the first sentence?

Yes. After line 1 it goes "mammamama dweesildorf ubf siwplicaduca hummahumma looxinaba pingbob, dammaclouter ir ygrec mixolydia punjab arbeiter contreras saltalamacchia dendekker pur slot machina".

Clearly a Dennis Miller quote, paraphrasing the philosopher Hudson Studebaker on the "pitfalls of pythagorean plethora" theory.

Insofar as past behavior determines future - I really don't think anything will stop them. They're fine with Russia, they're fine with Emoluments, they're fine with nepotism. They're fine with everything. I don't need to take their temperature every time Donald does more damage.

Insofar as past behavior determines the future - I really don't think anything will stop them. They're fine with Benghazi, they're fine with terrorists flooding our country, they're fine with pay off to the ME. They're fine with everything. I don't need to take their temperature every time a liberal democrat does more damage.

There. Much better.

Since I'm already in translation mode I'll toss in a freebie:

"I saw this orange carnival barker selling Fear Snake Oil® and lined up to buy it".

It seemed like a good idea at the time....

"well he doesnt like obama, he must love trump"
Only a tunnel vision dumbfuck can produce this retarded shit cnm

My drinking buddy Aristotle calls that False Dichotomy.
Perfect example in post 31 just above where the opposite of "Rump" is imagined to be "Democrats".

Which is, to quote Aristotle once again, "fucking retarded".

Forum List

Back