Why we shouldn't waste our time talking to Trump supporters

Like - ever.

Finally, I said: "Look, what you believe to be true is false. The things you think are facts are not facts. We can't go further here." This elicited lots of fast talking about why false things were true, and why Trump is generally awesome. /6

Finally, one of them said: "You should respect my view and not call me ignorant. That's not reasonable" I said: "You are not a reasonable person, and this is not really a discussion where I can respect your view. You think Trump is doing great. I think he's a disaster." /7

To which she said, and I quote: "Well, he's not as bad as Obamanation." I said: "Obamanation?" She said: "That's what he was, an abomination."

This was the person who had just implored me to be respectful and reasonable. I rolled my eyes and she left. /8

And further, should you happen to get sidetracked and ask them what was so horrible about Obama, upwards of 90% of their response is untrue.

So that's why i start threads and then ignore people when they demand answers. I cannot lend credence to those who are hellbent on defending the indefensible - especially when they're not hearing a damn word I say, anyway.
I think its important to talk with Drumpf supporters. It provides an insight on just how deranged, slavish, and stupid a carnival barker can convince his followers to be. How do you deal with people when you are not prepared for the worst in human behavior?

Nope. I already know. It's like checking to see if the sky is still blue. Once you know, you know.
You cant tell me you arent at least a little curious just how far down the rabbit hole the the orange pied piper can take them?
They have already proven they will go as far as the rabbit hole goes! They are hardly worth talking to!

Wanna know why i dislike obama?
He armed terrorists
He gave terrorists over a billion dollars
He was a corporatist
He was a liar
He was extremely divisive
He was always trying to shit on the Constitution.
He loved him some illegals
All of that is true, ms. fake news ;)
Nobody touched this one. But all the dislike about obama are lies :rolleyes:

Like - ever.

Finally, I said: "Look, what you believe to be true is false. The things you think are facts are not facts. We can't go further here." This elicited lots of fast talking about why false things were true, and why Trump is generally awesome. /6

Finally, one of them said: "You should respect my view and not call me ignorant. That's not reasonable" I said: "You are not a reasonable person, and this is not really a discussion where I can respect your view. You think Trump is doing great. I think he's a disaster." /7

To which she said, and I quote: "Well, he's not as bad as Obamanation." I said: "Obamanation?" She said: "That's what he was, an abomination."

This was the person who had just implored me to be respectful and reasonable. I rolled my eyes and she left. /8

And further, should you happen to get sidetracked and ask them what was so horrible about Obama, upwards of 90% of their response is untrue.

So that's why i start threads and then ignore people when they demand answers. I cannot lend credence to those who are hellbent on defending the indefensible - especially when they're not hearing a damn word I say, anyway.

Say something worth listening to....thus far, all you have posted is butthurtness and disappointment that the crooked Hildebeast got her ass kicked.......you haven't given us much to work with.

I'll give her something to work with:

(She's already got quite a bit)

Whole lotta Rosie ain't got nothin' on Boop.

sIFYu8e.png

It's hard to believe somebody has such a dearth of a life that they actually took the time to make that graphic.

What are you, four years old?

Liberals don’t live in the real world and what is worse is that the more often that reality kicks their asses, the further and further away from reality they get. To the point where they won’t recognise reality ever happens. Take the OP for instance. Despite the reality and the facts that exist in the real world, he bases his rant on his fantasy world. It’s sad, funny, and dangerous all at once.

Liberals don’t live in the real world and what is worse is that the more often that reality kicks their asses, the further and further away from reality they get. To the point where they won’t recognise reality ever happens. Take the OP for instance. Despite the reality and the facts that exist in the real world, he bases his rant on his fantasy world. It’s sad, funny, and dangerous all at once.

Here's a sharp-eyed Specialbus who wants to wail about somebody else being "far from reality" --- and then proceeds to refer to the OP as "he" and "his".

Must be all the guns lying around on the floor. It's sad, funny and dangerous all at once. But dayum, lotta wags amble in here with the express purpose of proving the OP title right.

Wanna know why i dislike obama?
He armed terrorists
He gave terrorists over a billion dollars
He was a corporatist
He was a liar
He was extremely divisive
He was always trying to shit on the Constitution.
He loved him some illegals
All of that is true, ms. fake news ;)
Nobody touched this one. But all the dislike about obama are lies :rolleyes:

I don't think the thread is about O'bama.

Think you owe me a nickel.

Here's a sharp-eyed Specialbus who wants to wail about somebody else being "far from reality" --- and then proceeds to refer to the OP as "he" and "his".

Must be all the guns lying around on the floor. It's sad, funny and dangerous all at once. But dayum, lotta wags amble in here with the express purpose of proving the OP title right.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.....
F1E7EB15-0597-417A-B499-087934F2460A.jpeg

Like - ever.

True, and they couldn't care less, they're getting what they want from Trump.

Same author:

“I’m not supposed to say that someone like this is ignorant. I’m supposed to engage with them as if what they said made any sense. I’m not supposed to be condescending to them, and I’m supposed to believe that they’re open to dialogue.

Yeah, no.”

Responding to (video at link):

"I want a president who's going to rule with an iron fist— finally. Someboy who's going to stand up for America."

Diners in Louisiana talk politics, the economy and jobs on @foxandfriends.

Fox News on Twitter

The hunger for authoritarianism is disgusting.

Same author:

“I’m not supposed to say that someone like this is ignorant. I’m supposed to engage with them as if what they said made any sense. I’m not supposed to be condescending to them, and I’m supposed to believe that they’re open to dialogue.

Yeah, no.”

Responding to (video at link):

"I want a president who's going to rule with an iron fist— finally. Someboy who's going to stand up for America."

Diners in Louisiana talk politics, the economy and jobs on @foxandfriends.

Fox News on Twitter

The hunger for authoritarianism is disgusting.

For that hunger you have no one to blame but the philosophies of the radical feminist driven cultural revolution hammered for decades into the minds of our youth in the name of hatred for the Patriarchy.

Like - ever.

Some stand on a certainty that in telling others what they are, there is an avoidance of exposing what inadequacies fissure the void of their own beliefs. However, in this grand pretense, there is a much greater showing of the deepest hidden self, than success in that telling.

Forum List

Back