Why were the polls so wrong?

Your avatar is comical. Joe will resign or be impeached or be 25th. You voted for President Harris.

It seems to me that polls are flawed and just a way to manipulate people.

The liberals on this site always make fun of Rasmussen, but werent they among the closest?

Quinnipeac had Florida going Biden +5%. He lost by almost 4%. A nearly 10 point swing???? How do you fuck up that badly?

Lots of polls had it pretty close.

I'm really kind of amazed that absolute perfection is being demanded when there are like 160,000,000 variables (the number of voters).

Missing Florida by 10 points isnt close.

There were some outliers. I remember starting a thread that any poll that didn't have a swing state within 3-5 points was an outlier.

This shouldn't be a shock to you.

Its their fucking job. Would you accept a plumber who installed a toilet 10% wrong?

If the plumber had 160,000,000 variables...I'd be happy if it was only 10% wrong. I'd probably have multiple plumbers give multiple estimates....instead of relying on one and then sheepishly wondering what went wrong.

You accept failure. Good Luck to the space program.

not one poll had Biden losing Florida by 4 points.

I could probably find one if I looked hard enough. I know there was one that had him down by 3. And when you add in the MOE....4% easy.

An outlier. Right?

I think other states were closer. Florida was a big miss,

Biden being down by 3 is not an outlier so much.

Here is the average of the polling on electoral-vote.com.

View attachment 411131

You see Biden was well behind in Early Sepegmber as well as mid-late October. Was it 4 points? I don't know. But the idea that there polling was used to suppress turnout is flat out idiotic.

I saw Biden +5 on Monday by Quinnipeac.

Again, going forward, I encourage you to look at polling averages. It mitigates outliers or polls that have questions that are more friendly to one side or the other. Just a suggestion.

There should not be outliers. They should have an accurate methodology. Quinnipeac having Biden +5 on Monday is inexcusable.

The polls themselves do not affect me. I vote. Trump was the top of the ballot. I filled in 30 circles.

You don't understand the nature of polling if you don't understand outliers. When they do the vaccine studies, one out of every 1,000 or whatever will report they felt dizzy or felt tired or felt unusually warm or cold or thirsty or hungry or sensitive to light or loud noise. Sampling has outliers.

Quinnepeac should have their methodology down. Missing Florida by 10 points is inexcusable.

Biden was NEVER up by the numbers they claimed.

The MSM and the “pollsters” are paid propagandists to discourage Republican voters. It looks like it worked.

We saw how the pre-election polls totally misrepresented Hillary's popularity. That is done by liberal media to get sheeplike people to vote based on how they think everyone else who is apparently like them is voting. Note how the Dems always target the sheep...and the sheep actually believe they're going to be taken care of by the shepherd.

The liberals on this site always make fun of Rasmussen, but werent they among the closest?

Quinnipeac had Florida going Biden +5%. He lost by almost 4%. A nearly 10 point swing???? How do you fuck up that badly?
They weren’t wrong. Trump cheated.

Cubans hate communists. That is what happened in Florida.
Anyone who thinks Joe or Kamala are commies, is a fool.

Joe is just a sellout to the highest bidder. It just happens to be the CCP.

Okay, I'll take a shot and propose this theory. It is based on the attitude of a conservative friend that passed away 11 years ago. He hated those identification tags which grocery stores provide their loyal customers which entitles them to special deals. It came down to his distrust of providing anybody the ability to track where where he was shopping and know what he was buying. So perhaps it is the fact that the polls favor Democrats because Republicans are more likely to have a 'none of your business' attitude and are less likely to either respond to a poll or answer honestly.

Straight up communists. They support BLM amd ANTIFA.

JOE AND KAMALA ARE COMMUNISTS. Hate to break it to you.

Okay, I'll take a shot and propose this theory. It is based on the attitude of a conservative friend that passed away 11 years ago. He hated those identification tags which grocery stores provide their loyal customers which entitles them to special deals. It came down to his distrust of providing anybody the ability to track where where he was shopping and know what he was buying. So perhaps it is the fact that the polls favor Democrats because Republicans are more likely to have a 'none of your business' attitude and are less likely to either respond to a poll or answer honestly.

My father lied to Quinnipeac and his lives in Florida. He said he was voting Biden. Maybe my own question was just answered. :laughing0301:

We may have a POTUS straight up on the CHICOM PAYROLL. JUST INSANE.

You wingers are all the same.

You wingers are all the same.

Libertarians stereotype?

I thought you fucks believed in non aggression. Seems you missed that day of ANCAP school. :rolleyes:

Simply because polls are nothing but tools of manipulation for those with shallow and weak minds. In other words for controlling the drooling idiots among us which sadly it seems there is no shortage of these days.

Simply because polls are nothing but tools of manipulation for those with shallow and weak minds. In other words for controlling the drooling idiots among us which sadly it seems there is no shortage of these days.

I voted. Now only CITIZENS can vote in Florida. Also gave widows of veterans a tax break and I put a Republican into the state house. Also gave myself a tax cut. That was nice.

phony polls are a product of the corrupt democrat party's propaganda machine

Missing Florida by 10 points is a fucking joke.

I voted. Now only CITIZENS can vote in Florida. Also gave widows of veterans a tax break and I put a Republican into the state house. Also gave myself a tax cut. That was nice.
I voted too as usual mostly against all of the crap in the system and for my country and its traditional ideals.

I voted too as usual mostly against all of the crap in the system and for my country and its traditional ideals.
Local affects more than national.

Florida is packed with Conservatives. Even the New York assholes moving down here cant turn it blue.

They aren't flawed...they made them up to suppress the vote..........that is the truth.

WI polls had Biden up 17 points BLATANT voter suppression.

This blatant voter suppression by the media must be stopped. These assholes bloviate about Russian interfering with our elections when its our own media going full Pravda trying to dupe the American people.

Forum List

Back