Why weren't we allowed to see Osama's body?

I sense a conspiracy coming on.

I sense a desperate avoidance of the question. It is quite answerable. I am not asking where is Obama birth certificate or anything.

It was Obama's call and he told you why years ago.
There were many things said. Some made sense but you might like to refresh. Something about respect for Muslim burial practices etc.

Greg

That wasn't it.

Obama: I won't release bin Laden death photos

• Banned
  • Banned

I sense a desperate avoidance of the question. It is quite answerable. I am not asking where is Obama birth certificate or anything.

There were many things said. Some made sense but you might like to refresh. Something about respect for Muslim burial practices etc.

Greg

George W. Bush would have said fuck you to the muslims. I miss that along with a pretty damn good economy.

I like how he gets to make unilateral decisions without any consideration for the people of this country. Do you realize that this is democracy?

Was Congress supposed to vote on it? Get real, it was his call and national security played at least to some extend if not the most important reason. Sorry, it's not superdemocrats decision to make.

I like how he gets to make unilateral decisions without any consideration for the people of this country. Do you realize that this is democracy?

Was Congress supposed to vote on it? Get real, it was his call and national security played at least to some extend if not the most important reason. Sorry, it's not superdemocrats decision to make.

I am getting real like really pointing out that beneath every libtard like you is a person who hates the idea that the people in a democracy are the boss and not the other way around.

I am getting real like really pointing out that beneath every libtard like you is a person who hates the idea that the people in a democracy are the boss and not the other way around.

Well, you just disagree with Obama not putting out the pictures and it appears are having a wingding because superdemocrat didn't get his way. Sorry, we don't live in a direct democracy where you get to vote on everything.

But trying to imply that the non release of the photos is undemocratic is fucking hilarious.

No way would Obama hide the proof of bin Laden's death. He would have had his fucking head on a stick in front of the White House. He's too much of a braggart not to.

Well, you just disagree with Obama not putting out the pictures and it appears are having a wingding because superdemocrat didn't get his way. Sorry, we don't live in a direct democracy where you get to vote on everything.

But trying to imply that the non release of the photos is undemocratic is fucking hilarious.

When the heck did it become democratic for the elected representatives to veto the will of the people?

No way would Obama hide the proof of bin Laden's death. He would have had his fucking head on a stick in front of the White House. He's too much of a braggart not to.

According to people like Happy Joy it would be the president's call if he decided to do that.

So you believe in far fetched conspiracies then.

When the heck did it become democratic for the elected representatives to veto the will of the people?

Politicians only do the popular thing? What will of the people? Is there some huge uproar about seeing them?

Last thing wanted was for family member to demand the body and then have groups make a martyr out of the guy. So it was like a mob hit, kill 'em and immediately feed him to the fishes.

Last thing wanted was for family member to demand the body and then have groups make a martyr out of the guy. So it was like a mob hit, kill 'em and immediately feed him to the fishes.

You may be right or wrong on that but I just kind of thought public opinion should decide the issue not a single person. What is the point of living in a democracy if the public's opinion on anything doesn't count.

Forum List

Back