Why weren't we allowed to see Osama's body?

The whole burial at sea thing was really strange. Why put Seals in danger by having to carry a body as well as their gear out of a hostile area and then chuck it in the ocean? Why force the U.S. Navy treat a monster who was responsible for 3,000 murders of U.S.citizens to what amounts to a freaking respectful funeral ceremony? It's as if the Obama administration was embarrassed by the whole thing and wanted to forget about it or say he was sorry for the whole unfortunate incident. Maybe old Bin's body was mutilated by gunfire or other weapons. and it wasn't worth putting on ice.

Do you deny Seal 6 suffered most one day casualties of War on Terror. .....pretty well known fact ...along with the irregularities that led to it

The questions one must ask themselves.

Would the Obama administration lie to us? Yes, Benghazi proves it.

Just because it wasn't OBL does that mean that the SEAL team was complicit? Absolutely not. They double tapped a man in the room then asked a woman in the room who he was because they didn't recognize the man. They went on a mission they were ordered and completed the mission. They are not forensic pathologists.

Could the SEALS be either wrong or lying? Since two of them are claiming to have shot OBL then logic dictates they both can't be right.

Does anyone buy the martyr excuse for the quick burial or not releasing the pictures? Regardless of if they have the body, he is a martyr if he were killed that day. Releasing the pictures certainly would not make the Arab world love us any more or less.

Why was the most important, most wanted man in the ME so apparently lightly guarded? He wasn't exactly living in obscurity. I don't know that answer to that one except it wasn't him.

Anyway, just something to talk about. If the pictures were released it might have been proof.

How many times can one man die? The disputed killing of Osama Bin Laden

Names of those on bin laden raid werent released for obvious reasons and during the crash sham investigation there were some families who stated their lost loved one had been on the bin Laden's raid

QUESTION: Who told you that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11?

Bush / Cheney said it wasn't them who told you.

Additionally, the FB! has never charged Bin Laden with any crime of 9/11 .. because according to the FBI, there wasn't enough evidence.

Additionally, who produced the so-called Bin Laden 'confession tapes' that were obviously false? Why didn't your government tell you that tapes were a fraud?

Americans are stupid and can be told any fucking thing.

Additionally, the FB! has never charged Bin Laden with any crime of 9/11 .. because according to the FBI, there wasn't enough evidence.

Additionally, who produced the so-called Bin Laden 'confession tapes' that were obviously false? Why didn't your government tell you that tapes were a fraud?

After the last 8 years you are clearly correct.

After the last 8 years you are clearly correct.

Americans were stupid long before the last 8 years.

I like how he gets to make unilateral decisions without any consideration for the people of this country. Do you realize that this is democracy?

Was Congress supposed to vote on it? Get real, it was his call and national security played at least to some extend if not the most important reason. Sorry, it's not superdemocrats decision to make.

I am getting real like really pointing out that beneath every libtard like you is a person who hates the idea that the people in a democracy are the boss and not the other way around.

Well, you just disagree with Obama not putting out the pictures and it appears are having a wingding because superdemocrat didn't get his way. Sorry, we don't live in a direct democracy where you get to vote on everything.

But trying to imply that the non release of the photos is undemocratic is fucking hilarious.

When the heck did it become democratic for the elected representatives to veto the will of the people?

Politicians only do the popular thing? What will of the people? Is there some huge uproar about seeing them?

Most of the public has listened to people like you for so long that they have gotten use to the government telling them what to do. They didn't cry about it because they know there is no point in asking for it anymore. The politicians in charge simply think they are in charge and don't respect the people anymore.

Last thing wanted was for family member to demand the body and then have groups make a martyr out of the guy. So it was like a mob hit, kill 'em and immediately feed him to the fishes.

You may be right or wrong on that but I just kind of thought public opinion should decide the issue not a single person. What is the point of living in a democracy if the public's opinion on anything doesn't count.

We don't live in a democracy. The President decided based on national security not to release the photos, the last thing I want is an uninformed public making those decisions, you don't know everything that is going on..

What do we live in if it isn't a democracy? Please fill in this sentence The American form of government is _________ I would just like an answer on this for clarification.

" the last thing I want is an uninformed public making those decisions" I see...when the public is uninformed the will of the people can be suspended.

Where is the eviden
ce he was killed at all?
You calling the Seals liars?

Weren't most of them conveniently dispatched in a hit inAfghanistan taken out by middle on a helo

Man....you just consume bullshit story after bullshit story.....and never fart them out. It's compelling. Thinking about how stupid you are is compelling.

Please...get off of your knees whenever you see the president of the United States.

Obama doens't want to upset his buddies in the middle east. but I guess dropping bombs on them and leaving them homeless so they invade other countries is aok.

notice not a peep from the sheep questioning him about it. ? he said it happened then it had to be the truth. Because we all know, Obama would NEVER lie.

Is that you Obama?

Nah; Obama got him. Credit where due. Osama got what he was due; pity he had only one life to give for his crimes!!

Greg
Obama got Osama, or did Osama get Obama... Obama, Osama... hard to tell them apart, they both hate America.

I feel the same way. I really don't see a lot of passion for killing Osama Bin Laden coming from the left other than an opportunity to glorify their mesiah. Have you ever notice that? I've been listening to the left for years and I noticed a pattern which is if it glorifies their guy then it is a noteworthy accomplishment and if it doesn't then it doens't matter at all. They can go Fuck themselves!

Forum List

Back