Why White people are self elevated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the White responses, read and learn their nature. They are a people who write their own vocabulary and define selfishness to a great degree. They will fight any truth about themselves, as they elevate themselves. Their skin fuels their pride.

If you're trying to push guilt buttons, trust me, they've worn out... :laugh:

You're just going to man up all by yourself, without the frivolous excuses..

Hey hey, writing on the wall, who is the most selfish of them all?

White, white, they think their right.

Can you hear the bells? Ringing in your ears

common sense now turned to tears.

Cry for this race.

Just read the White responses, read and learn their nature. They are a people who write their own vocabulary and define selfishness to a great degree. They will fight any truth about themselves, as they elevate themselves. Their skin fuels their pride.

You looking for a handout? You have mentioned selfishness twice. Ewe go work!

Don't cry for me Argentina, this race was supposed to be immortal in their eyes.

Don't cry for me Argentina, this race was supposed to be immortal in their eyes.

That's what you promised, its what you asked for. Now White has evolved past right. Now an example of wrong.

You were supposed to be immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back