why will Trump cut and run from White House Correspondents' Dinner?

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
"I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!", Trump wrote on Twitter.

this shows his true character, getting out of the kitchen at a full run

but being a con man he should instinctively know that by not attending he's opening the floodgates for even harsher derision, mockery on a cosmic scale

Apr 29th, can't wait!

"I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!", Trump wrote on Twitter.

but being a con man he should instinctively know that by not attending he's opening the floodgates for even harsher derision, mockery on a cosmic scale

Apr 29th, can't wait!

he announced this weeks ago. The mainstream press has made it clear they hate his guts, why engage them?

simplest answer would be that he doesn't want to attend , its a free country , Trump can do as he likes JApple !!.

Apr 29th, can't wait!
Because he's the most unpopular President in American history.

Trump apologists should remember...

The dinner "has been and will continue to be a celebration of the First Amendment and the important role played by an independent news media in a healthy republic," said Jeff Mason, a Reuters White House correspondent who heads the association this year.

Ronald Reagan was the last president to sit out the event after he was shot in 1981

....fleeing in terror from people making a few jokes isn't exactly good PR

looks like he'll take a pass on any Comedy Central Roast invites too, though even Justin Bieber had the cajones for a good shellacking

bigly sad

Apr 29th, can't wait!
--------------------------------------------- Trump is still YOUR President no matter how popular he is OldSchool !!

Apr 29th, can't wait!

drumpf can't sleep through the night without attacking a former beauty pageant contestant on Twitter. He doesn't have the balls to sit hear what the people actually think of him for two hours.

Trump is Chickenshit

Doesn't mean he will not be the topic of conversation

Same reason he snubbed the usual throwing of the first baseball of the season. He's pure chicken shit.

He bragged he was best baseball player when he played - even though he couldn't serve in the military. (More chicken shit) He knows he was lying then and would make an ass of himself - again.

And he knows he'd be the brunt of a lot of jokes at the correspondent's dinner.

RWNJs hated President Obama but no way could they fault his sense of humor and self-deprecation. He could make a joke without being vicious but he could also take being the brunt of a joke. A man of honor and integrity which our current fake prez is not and has never ever been.

Apr 29th, can't wait!

And before that, according to you, GWB was, and before that, Reagan was......(you guys skipped George the First for some reason).

When you call everyone Hitler, no one is Hitler.

Apr 29th, can't wait!
He is not invited so why should he go?

Apr 29th, can't wait!

And before that, according to you, GWB was, and before that, Reagan was......(you guys skipped George the First for some reason).

When you call everyone Hitler, no one is Hitler.
Nah they were all way more popular than Dump at this point in their Presidency. Dump is setting records.

Trump is Chickenshit

Doesn't mean he will not be the topic of conversation

And the press are a bunch of mewling progressive twat-waddles who lie either to us, themselves or both when they cling to their claims of impartiality and fairness.

Let them have their little "we are teh awesomes" gathering, its how you get more Trump.

Apr 29th, can't wait!
--------------------------------------------- Trump is still YOUR President no matter how popular he is OldSchool !!
For now

Forum List

Back