Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

The minds of the media Talking Heads have already been made up, CNN assumes Trump is "guilty until proven innocent" and no one wants silly specifics regarding the pursuit of evidence, just chalk it up to "Trump is guilty" and call it a day.

I assume that Hannity takes the position that Trump is innocent come hell or high water.

These are both generally safe assumptions in my experiences.

Ultimately, if this was political, Garland just did Trump a solid while having the following issues to deal with, as I and other International people see it if forums are youtube are accurate, "if they raided his home and have all his documents, why the continued need for the secrecy"?

They the trot out the same people on CNN and ask Trump supporters and GOP to "be patient", "wait and see" etc

However, the narrative appears to be covering political motivations by Garland and the Dems, because if this was truly was such a dire National Security threat, why wasn't the Intelligence Committee advised, and what more are they yet to obtain from Trumps control?

There is no benefit to remaining secretive because his house has already been raided.
Unless there is some other smoking gun not yet extracted, these actions appear to be working backwards. The collection of evidence in seek of a crime. It doesn't matter if an informant exists (which I doubt does, unless it's a recent gf of one of his sons, for instance), they have little value now, the raid has been conducted.

Garland is scared shitless. So much so, he has personally attempted to block the US citizenry from seeing the bogus claims in it. You can't make this stuff up... The deep state is in total panic mode today. They only what makes Trump look bad not the lies they told to get the illegal warrant. Replay of the FISA game and the Trump-Russia hoax all over again..

😂

You sad sack cosplayer. No one is afraid of you.

Protecting the informant.
Interesting how the DOJ refused to let a "Master" go through the files that were seized so that things like Attorney/Client privileged materials were protected, Occupied! Why would they do THAT if they were interested in the protection of rights?

Oh is that what happened?

:lmao:

You filthy fucks had a full disinformation campaign mapped out - and Trump ruined it all.

You mean disinformation like:

Trump claiming he had no classified information
Trump claiming he had declassified all those documents
Trump suggesting the FBI had planted documents
Republicans claiming the FBI had searched Melania’s underwear

It means this is a criminal investigation, and they weren't just trying to get docs back.
It means that they're hiding the completely bogus basis for taking this matter to a third-tier magistrate (who, oh-by-the-way, recused himself from Trump's lawsuit against Hillary), instead of a front line federal judge.

I want the affidavit released. I do not trust DOJ at all. If they lied to a Federal Judge before to go after Trump and violate a citizens civil rights what is to prevent them from doing it again?
They have to protect their sources and plan of attack until trial.
It means that they're hiding the completely bogus basis for taking this matter to a third-tier magistrate (who, oh-by-the-way, recused himself from Trump's lawsuit against Hillary), instead of a front line federal judge.
We'll see. I am sure his newly hired criminal defense attorneys are already telling him to shut up.

You're afraid of what EVERY Nazi is afraid of, getting caught.

And Trump NAILED you vermin when he exposed the facts.

All the lies Garland had planned are dead now.

Cocktail Napkins - you Nazi scum were after cocktail napkins...
😄

What fantasy world are you living in you clown? Garland is still AG. Biden is still the President. Trump and his allies (Giuliani, Lindsey Graham) are still very much in legal jeopardy.

They have to protect their sources and plan of attack until trial.

We'll see. I am sure his newly hired criminal defense attorneys are already telling him to shut up.
smells-like-bullshit-19337107.png

So the DOJ judge shops for a compliant Magistrate instead of going through a Federal Judge...
Doesn't go to court to impose the subpoena...instead choosing to raid the home of an ex President and the presumptive opposition party candidate...
Bring in the FBI agent who was in charge of the Whitmer "kidnapping" case to be in charge of this raid even though he was in the Washington DC office...
Doesn't allow Trump's lawyers to be present when they are doing their search...
Obtain a warrant that allows them to take everything having to do with the Trump Presidency from start to finish and anything close to that material...
Refuse to release the affidavit so that the public can see for themselves what evidence was provided to the Magistrate to get such a broad warrant...
Refuse to allow a "Master" to determine what materials seized might be attorney/client related...
And anonymously leak things that make Trump look bad while saying they can't talk about this because it's an "ongoing investigation"...

Is it just me or is there a growing smell emanating from this "investigation"?

Forum List

Back