Why won't Trump release his Tax returns?

Possible why he has yet released them:

1. Possible connection to Russia and Putin.

2. Known money that he has made in Muslim countries.

3. He is not worth as much as he claims after credit and debt are subtracted.

As for those voting for him and their reasoning of why they do not care?

Can not tell you but if it were President Obama they would be having thread after thread about it and while writing this how many more threads will there be on this subject matter?

Can not tell you but if it were President Obama they would be having thread after thread about it and while writing this how many more threads will there be on this subject matter?

Like the loons have thread after thread about Trump's tax records? LOL You can't even begin to make this stuff up

Obviously he doesn't want us to see how many billions he has poured into the coffers of Baby Rapers Anonymous but at this point, what does it matter? I thought the election was over?

I din't know how his supporters justify it, but he probably hasn't released them, because they'll show he's paid very little, if any, in taxes.

Google

wondering how the Trump supporters justify it in their heads...
There is no need to justify it since it is no more relevant to the issue of what he will do as president than asking which hand he uses to wipe his ass.

1, Cite the law that says he has to.
2, Why did JFK not release his?

It's not a law, but it's become a long-standing tradition that candidates do so, and you had to go all the way back to Kennedy to find one who didn't. Didn't Kennedy have Mob connections? So here are my theories:

1) Mob connections
2) He's not worth as much as he says
3) Secret Swiss bank accounts (reason for the audit)

It's not a law, but it's become a long-standing tradition that candidates do so, and you had to go all the way back to Kennedy to find one who didn't. Didn't Kennedy have Mob connections? So here are my theories:

1) Mob connections
I thought libs were all about non-tradition? It seems to come and go as the mood suits.

1) Mob connections
Of course his tax returns would not reveal any of these things even if they were true.

wondering how the Trump supporters justify it in their heads...

It must be because he's "very humble, in ways we wouldn't even understand". He doesn't want the public to feel bad about all the money we don't have. Yeah, that's it. :eusa_liar:

Cite where anybody claimed it was a "law".

george-romney-quote-anyone-not-showing-tax-returns-is-hiding-something.jpg

Who asked him to?

Republicans dont care if someone walks the walk. They only care about talking the talk

Forum List

Back