Why won't Trump release his Tax returns?

1, Cite the law that says he has to.
2, Why did JFK not release his?

It's not a law, but it's become a long-standing tradition that candidates do so, and you had to go all the way back to Kennedy to find one who didn't. Didn't Kennedy have Mob connections? So here are my theories:

1) Mob connections
2) He's not worth as much as he says
3) Secret Swiss bank accounts (reason for the audit)
Are we a country that follows the rule of law or tradition?

Can not tell you but if it were President Obama they would be having thread after thread about it and while writing this how many more threads will there be on this subject matter?

Like the loons have thread after thread about Trump's tax records? LOL You can't even begin to make this stuff up
What did you say?

Obama's college records?

Obama's birth certificate?

Hillary's speech transcripts?

I missed it. Tell me again?

Why we all know blacks like Sharpton and rangel don't even pay their taxes

You dont care so :eusa_dance:

But it's good to see rangel in jail.......fuck that punk ass bitch

But you dont care so :eusa_dance:

To see him in.his natural habitat, sure I don't care bits it's nice to know people get what they deserve

Can not tell you but if it were President Obama they would be having thread after thread about it and while writing this how many more threads will there be on this subject matter?

Like the loons have thread after thread about Trump's tax records? LOL You can't even begin to make this stuff up
What did you say?

Obama's college records?

Yep we pulled a liberal.....said a bunc j of shit, now we don't care.......

wondering how the Trump supporters justify it in their heads...

Why would he?

And as a Trump opponent, there is nothing in his tax returns that would make me vote for him. Maybe that's your issue.

So what are you looking for in his returns that would make you vote for him?

What did you say?

Obama's college records?

You always miss, Derp

What did you say?

Obama's college records?

You didn't care about any of those, suddenly you do care about records?

So what about you, Deanie Baby? What are you looking for in his tax records so you can vote for him?

I don't care about his tax returns, there's nothing in them that would make me vote for him

Cite where anybody claimed it was a "law".

george-romney-quote-anyone-not-showing-tax-returns-is-hiding-something.jpg

Who asked him to?
Who the fuck is George Romney?

What did you say?

Obama's college records?

You always miss, Derp

It's a gift, really. Deanie Baby is AMAZING when it comes to missing a point.

He wants to vote for Trump, he just needs the taxes to clear that. I'm looking for his explanation what that is that he wants to see in Trumps taxes so he can go ahead and vote for Trump

It's not a law, but it's become a long-standing tradition that candidates do so, and you had to go all the way back to Kennedy to find one who didn't. Didn't Kennedy have Mob connections? So here are my theories:

1) Mob connections
2) He's not worth as much as he says
3) Secret Swiss bank accounts (reason for the audit)
Are we a country that follows the rule of law or tradition?

Um... they're not mutually exclusive, Pinks.

Binary Bots are so amusing. Except when they're not.

wondering how the Trump supporters justify it in their heads...
I say the main reason Trump refuses to release his tax forms is democrats are demanding it. It's just another form of rebellion against the establishment. Trump popularity rest on his political incorrectness and rejection of all behavior that one might expect of a presidential candidate.

Forum List

Back