Why won't Trump release his Tax returns?

wondering how the Trump supporters justify it in their heads...
I say the main reason Trump refuses to release his tax forms is democrats are demanding it. It's just another form of rebellion against the establishment. Trump popularity rest on his political incorrectness and rejection of all behavior that one might expect of a presidential candidate.

Nonsense, his refusal to release the tax returns makes him look like he is hiding something and does nothing but hurt him politically...Trump just figures it hurts him less than actually releasing them.

I din't know how his supporters justify it, but he probably hasn't released them, because they'll show he's paid very little, if any, in taxes. Google
If you get audited every year, your return is in compliance with the tax code and all tax laws. if you don't like the laws and how they apply to rich people, complain to the dems who wrote them.
It's not me you have to worry about. It's what his minions would think, if they knew they were paying more in tax than he is. If he is paying more, why wouldn't he let everyone know? Got to think it's the other thing. Audits aren't the point; appearances are.

Possible why he has yet released them:

1. Possible connection to Russia and Putin.

2. Known money that he has made in Muslim countries.

3. He is not worth as much as he claims after credit and debt are subtracted.

As for those voting for him and their reasoning of why they do not care?

Can not tell you but if it were President Obama they would be having thread after thread about it and while writing this how many more threads will there be on this subject matter?
He should be showing his constituency how to "maximize deductions for maximum profit", in his new, politics related seminars.

Let's see, the Trumpies think "because he doesn't have to" is a good enough reason for Trump to not do what every other Presidential candidate does.

Let's see, the Trumpies think "because he doesn't have to" is a good enough reason for Trump to not do what every other Presidential candidate does.

Well unlike you many of us are not mindless followers and don't think anything has to be done just because other people do it

I say the main reason Trump refuses to release his tax forms is democrats are demanding it. It's just another form of rebellion against the establishment. Trump popularity rest on his political incorrectness and rejection of all behavior that one might expect of a presidential candidate.

Nonsense, his refusal to release the tax returns makes him look like he is hiding something and does nothing but hurt him politically...Trump just figures it hurts him less than actually releasing them.

and Hillary's refusal to release her wall street speeches and the records of the Clinton foundation make her look--------------------------------------------?

her blatant lies about Benghazi and her illegal e-mail server make her look------------------------------------------?

I din't know how his supporters justify it, but he probably hasn't released them, because they'll show he's paid very little, if any, in taxes. Google
If you get audited every year, your return is in compliance with the tax code and all tax laws. if you don't like the laws and how they apply to rich people, complain to the dems who wrote them.
It's not me you have to worry about. It's what his minions would think, if they knew they were paying more in tax than he is. If he is paying more, why wouldn't he let everyone know? Got to think it's the other thing. Audits aren't the point; appearances are.

If he has not broken any laws, its a non issue. If you don't like the way the tax code treats rich people, tell your democrat congressmen and senators--------they wrote it.

and Hillary's refusal to release her wall street speeches and the records of the Clinton foundation make her look--------------------------------------------?

her blatant lies about Benghazi and her illegal e-mail server make her look------------------------------------------?

Pogo's Law: in any thread about Rump, his Rumpbots will immediately surface to attempt to shift the subject to --- "Hillary".... "Bill Clinton".... "Bill Cosby"..... the Cleveland Indians..... anything but the actual topic.

Thanks. I get a royalty check every time y'all prove me right.

Pogo's Law: in any thread about Rump, his Rumpbots will immediately surface to attempt to shift the subject to --- "Hillary".... "Bill Clinton".... "Bill Cosby"..... the Cleveland Indians..... anything but the actual topic.

then you must not have gotten any checks yet, but keep walking to that mailbox and hoping.

But once again, what do you expect to find in Trumps tax return?

That he paid a lower % than you did? Tough shit, your issue is with the tax code (written by dems) not Trump.

Deflection. Hillary released 8 years of her Tax returns, your claims to double standard is pure BS.

then you must not have gotten any checks yet, but keep walking to that mailbox and hoping.

That he paid a lower % than you did? Tough shit, your issue is with the tax code (written by dems) not Trump.

And there it is again --- another check. Now you want to make the thread about me.

Even though I never said I "expected to find" anything in such a return, let alone anything about the tax code or who the fuck wrote it. You entirely made that up.

Just for the record "dems" [sic] don't write tax code. Neither do "reps". Legislators do that. And while they're doing that they're not running for the office they already have --- Dumbass.

Deflection. Hillary released 8 years of her Tax returns, your claims to double standard is pure BS.

what tax rate did they pay? how much did they give to charity? do you care? how about the records from the Clinton foundation?

Did anyone demand that she release them?

once again, what do you expect to find in Trump's returns that get audited by the IRS every year? What exactly are you looking for?

And there it is again --- another check. Now you want to make the thread about me.

Even though I never said I "expected to find" anything in such a return, let alone anything about the tax code or who the fuck wrote it. You entirely made that up.

Just for the record "dems" [sic] don't write tax code. Neither do "reps". Legislators do that. And while they're doing that they're not running for the office they already have --- Dumbass.

and legislators are:

wait for it

democrats and republicans--------------------and

wait for it

dems have controlled congress most of the last 80 years-------------the tax code belongs to the dems. They created the loopholes for their rich donors and butt buddies. and to be fair, so did some republicans.
Trump's tax returns are in compliance with the tax code. Or the IRS auditors are incompetent, is that what you are saying?

I'm glad that someone else will keep this issue in the forefront...at least in this forum...as I have tried (on here and on social media outlets, blogs, letters to the editor, town-hall meetings,etc.)

Trump's ONLY so-called "asset" is his supposedly business prowess......So, that being the only asset, tax returns are a bit of a glimpse into THAT claim.

I'm glad that someone else will keep this issue in the forefront...at least in this forum...as I have tried (on here and on social media outlets, blogs, letters to the editor, town-hall meetings,etc.)

Trump's ONLY so-called "asset" is his supposedly business prowess......So, that being the only asset, tax returns are a bit of a glimpse into THAT claim.

If you had his hundreds of pages of tax returns, would you understand them? Or, would you and the media pukes pick out one page and create a lie about it? You and I both know it would be the latter.

You libtardian fuckheads are so obvious with this shit.

what is it you're looking for? I've never understood tax returns as important for a presidential candidate.

how about the records from the Clinton foundation?

Did anyone demand that she release them?

hey, moron......take a breather and learn:(and the article below is from the right-wing Wash. Times)

The Clinton Foundation has voluntarily filed four years of amended tax returns after an error was brought to the organization’s attention.

“In addition to filing our 2014 Form 990, after a thorough review, the Foundation has decided to voluntarily amend its returns for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. This review was the result of an error in the first three of those years being brought to our attention,” Clinton Foundation President and CEO Donna Shalala wrote in a letter to supporters.

Clinton Foundation files 4 years of amended tax returns to fix errors

Forum List

Back