Why worry about Epstein?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

Hillary was far more involved with Ghislaine's family.

Epstein was conveniently available to accidently kill himself while being watched by guards.... when whatshisname nephew is available for an accident, it'll be his turn.

Knowing Hillary, it would not surprise me if she was one of the sources for supplying many of the underage girls TO Epstein.

Knowing Hillary, it would not surprise me if she was one of the sources for supplying many of the underage girls TO Epstein.
All because of the huge amount of evidence in your possession you must keep under wraps until needed in court you can prove to us that Hillary done did it.

All because of the huge amount of evidence in your possession you must keep under wraps until needed in court you can prove to us that Hillary done did it.

Yep.

hillary010.jpg

dick--there is no proving anything to a brain dead democrat. you would just twist it around to suit your infant mind---just saying

what a perfect comment---that would be no surprise--shoot the peds in the head

dick--there is no proving anything to a brain dead democrat. you would just twist it around to suit your infant mind---just saying
Proving anything to a lefty like Moonbeam is harder than trying to balance a pencil on a duck's wet back.

Proving anything to a lefty like Moonbeam is harder than trying to balance a pencil on a duck's wet back.
Ducks use Mexicans?

Yep.

View attachment 377875

Looks like Hillary turns her on.

what a perfect comment---that would be no surprise--shoot the peds in the head
History has shown repeatedly that whenever lucky happenstance reveals any of the true underbelly of Washington DC, it always turns out far more dark, grizzly and bizarre than the inside of a black star.

-1.png
20-photos-political-leaders-dont-want-you-to-see_2.jpg
Bill-Clinton-with-young-blonde.jpg

The Epstein case just keeps getting stranger by the day.
That is what happens when the establishment media spins to cover for Israeli spies.

Someone else commented in the thread. . . questioning whether he was actually dead? I sit in that camp.

I doubt she is going to do any real time or give up any powerful names either.

This thing will be forgotten once the depression and draconian measures are put in place resulting from their bio-terror weapon, and once the Constitution is thrown out. . .

The elites live by different rules.

Ghislaine Maxwell: The U.N.ā€™s Our Girl Gilly

You better try harder since imma no democrat and you have no real evidence to prove any of your conspiracy theories.

Actually, Trump was more involved with both of them for a longer period of time.
Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old along with his friend Epstein. Hillary has not
Keep ignoring the fact Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar A Lago a long time ago.

and, to my knowledge, didn't hire any of Epstein or Ghislaines family.

Hillary got the little girls that Bill rejected

Actually, Trump was more involved with both of them for a longer period of time.
Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old along with his friend Epstein. Hillary has not
Keep ignoring the fact Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar A Lago a long time ago.

and, to my knowledge, didn't hire any of Epstein or Ghislaines family.

RWinger can't help it. His mind is like a round keyhole confronted by a world of all square keys.

Forum List

Back