Why Would a Caucasian Person Vote for Obama?

Retarded is
you have no basis to make a global accusation
of racism on this thread

Unless of course you would like to share your theory
on how you know this

Good luck with that...

You're not even making sense.

Don't confuse "making sense" with your inability to understand english.

The Left uses racism to explain away EVERYTHING they don't like...and thats exactly what you do.

Get over it kid....try and think for yourself for a change.

This is a goddamn thread getting angry at white people for voting for Obama. Are you a fucking moron? Or like most conservatives are you just projecting your inadequacies and fears onto others?

So therefore there are no blacks or other minorities posting to it
Your racism is noted
:eusa_angel:

Bad news
Your race card- failed

Last edited:
You hate whitey kid?

The racist arse just thinks he knows how
people of different races must think

and yet he knows the race of no one here

Voting based on race is retarded and racist. Sorry, but you're being more than just a failure in life and having a shitty job. You also fail as a human being.

:lol::lol::lol: that's what I thought when I was told that 98% of blacks voted for obama and then when I said so I was called a "racist" :D:D:D:D

You're not even making sense.

The Left uses racism to explain away EVERYTHING they don't like...and thats exactly what you do.

This is a goddamn thread getting angry at white people for voting for Obama. Are you a fucking moron? Or like most conservatives are you just projecting your inadequacies and fears onto others?

Kid, you are claiming that only "conservatives" are racist...truth is YOU are a racist.

He still failed

you are noted racist now
for thinking that whites and minorities MUST think a
certain way

We should report him to
the White House

So therefore there are no blacks or other minorities posting to it
Your racism is noted
:eusa_angel:

Bad news
Your race card- failed

...That doesn't even make sense but okay. The title of the thread is Why Would A Caucasian Person for a Obama and the substance the thread is a bunch of racist bullshit about why white people shouldn't vote for Obama. You are someone of low intelligence.

Kid, you are claiming that only "conservatives" are racist...truth is YOU are a racist.

No, I said most conservatives project their inadequacies and fears on others. But projection is a concept that takes intelligence to understand so I can see why you didn't get it and why you're still projecting your racism onto me.

Well I personally think that if it's okay for 98% of black people to vote obama then it's perfectly fine for 98% of the white people vote for Romney. That's just fair innit?

Well I personally think that if it's okay for 98% of black people to vote obama then it's perfectly fine for 98% of the white people vote for Romney. That's just fair innit?

Certainly, but what I'm saying is race doesn't matter. What matters is the candidates politics and character. To have a thread or a thought that we should vote based on race is stupid.

Low intelligence is thinking
whites and minorities must think a certain way

When you catch up to this conversation and actually make an intelligent point, I'll consider addressing you again.

Your inability to defend yourself is noted

but
Do not bother

I really hate racists like you
You really are a bit of bore

Last edited:

Certainly, but what I'm saying is race doesn't matter. What matters is the candidates politics and character. To have a thread or a thought that we should vote based on race is stupid.

oh we've been having that conversation since obama took office and the black people sang na na na naaaa to all the white people.

Low intelligence is thinking
whites and minorities must think a certain way

When you catch up to this conversation and actually make an intelligent point, I'll consider addressing you again.

but
Do not bother

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.[1]

oh we've been having that conversation since obama took office and the black people sang na na na naaaa to all the white people.

I have yet to see the We Hate White People festival.

but
Do not bother

obama want ewe to vote for revenge! :D

No, I said most conservatives project their inadequacies and fears on others. But projection is a concept that takes intelligence to understand so I can see why you didn't get it and why you're still projecting your racism onto me.

LOL....projection at its finest.....poor racist kid.

Why Would a Caucasian Person Vote for Obama?

Because Romney, with the bulk of his money invested overseas and his enormous investments in China, Romney probably has more money in China than he does in this country.

but
Do not bother

Really
how many Hate Black people festivals have you seen?

Of course, this might count
Not sure if it is festival proper nor do I know if only blacks were
in the audience

Of course, odds are Papa Obama was there
so maybe we could ask him?
:eusa_whistle:

You should like it
His racism seems similar to yours
He too apparently thinks people from one group must think the same way

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSoOabKWDSE]Rev. Jeremiah Wright on why he hates "ignorant, arrogant" white people - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back