🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought atheists used the courts to bother folks.....

Why would I want to take someone to court over their beliefs?

that's what atheists do.....

Because to say we are a nation of christians is like saying we are a nation of fools.

If one accepts the prevailing scientific understanding of the development of the universe, yet also believes in one of the major religions, then presumably a god sat idle for 13.7 billion years – waiting as the stars, galaxies and planets formed. Then it watched with complete and utter indifference as modern Homo Sapians evolved, struggled and died for a further 150,000 years. Finally, a few thousand years ago, this god suddenly decided to reveal itself to several people in the most primitive, illiterate and remote portions of humanity in a completely unverifiable way – and then simply disappeared.

This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

Response to:

[MENTION=42588]Carla_Danger[/MENTION] [MENTION=11281]sealybobo[/MENTION] [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] [MENTION=47091]PostmodernProph[/MENTION]et [MENTION=49398]Slyhunter[/MENTION] [MENTION=48694]indiajo[/MENTION],
[MENTION=49217]Zmrzlina[/MENTION] and others reading.........

Because He loves you, Carla! Did you know that you were created in the image of God? Yes! You were! Look in your bible in Genesis 1:26 and you will find that you were made in the image of God! God is a Spirit, Carla.

He desires to be worshiped in spirit and in truth as Jesus told the woman at the well in John 4:24.

But because of Adam's sin in the garden - our spirits must be born again. Because we were born in the deadness of Adams sin and trespass against God Almighty, Carla.

So spiritually we are dead until we receive life by believing upon Jesus Christ shedding His blood at the cross for the pardon of our sins. This is why Jesus told Nicodemus, Marvel not that I say, Ye must be born again. Yes, we were born of flesh but we must be born of the spirit too. Jesus is referred to as the son of man and the second Adam for this very reason. Jesus was sinless yet he was tempted just as man was tempted. Temptation is not a sin. Succumbing to temptation is a sin, Carla. Jesus is the perfect lamb of God who never sinned! Jesus is perfect and did not sin on earth whereas Adam fell. Jesus did not fall. Jesus defeated Satan at the Cross and that is why Jesus said, "It is finished". Lucifer was defeated at the cross! He is a defeated foe.

Now going back to the matter of us being created in the image of God, Carla. We were made in Gods image. God said, Let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness. We were not made in the likeness of a monkey ( Darwin was painfully wrong with his "theory of evolution - we didn't evolved from monkeys) we were not made in the image of angels - we have no wings and we do not fly round - (other than when we travel in an airplane, helicopter,etc) we were made in the image of God, Carla.

We are a trichotomy. We are a spirit. We live in a body ( while here on earth but that body will return to the dust from whence it came one day - it is appointed for all men to die "Once" and then the judgment ) and we have a soul! Our soul is the seat of our emotions, our will, our natural mind. So we are created in the image of God- God is a spirit - The Word of God is Jesus Christ who is God according to John 1:1 and further on John 1:14. The Spirit of the LORD He is God - The Spirit of the LORD is God. God is a Spirit.

What am I saying? 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. You see? It is not 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. Not at all. It is 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. You and I do not refer to ourselves as 3. We refer to ourselves as 1. David said, Bless the Lord O my soul and ALL that is within me Bless His Holy Name. We do not speak about our soul and body as other people. Paul spoke of his spirit, he spoke of his body, he spoke of his soul. Paul did not refer to himself as three people.

Now I will answer your question, Carla. The reason God needs for you to believe on His Son Jesus Christ and be born again according to Romans 10: 8,9 and John 3:16 is very simple. Spirits do not die, Carla. They live eternally.

The same angel that appeared to Daniel in Daniel 10:12 is still doing warfare in the heavenlies today. That ministering spirit is still in existence because spirits do not die. This is why Lucifer and the angels who fell with him will never die. This is why you and I, as spirits will never die, Carla. We must go someplace! Eternally!!! Where shall it be?

We know that Lucifer and his angels will be cast into hell when the time comes We know that those who follow him and refuse to repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ's pardon at the cross for their sins will be in hell eternally.

We know that those who call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved and that if we believe in our Heart and confess with our mouth Jesus Christ as it is written in Romans 10: 8,9 that we shall be received into heaven by God Almighty when we one day leave this earth. This is the good news, Carla.

You see, Carla? Because you are a spirit? ( who lives in a body and has a soul ) You and your soul are going to live eternally in one of two places. Which shall it be? Heaven or hell? Choose life, Carla. Jesus Christ is the truth, the way and the Life. Choose life and life eternal in Jesus Christ today.

Sincerely, Jeremiah

Last edited:
God is our Father. And we can see and hear Him and even touch Him if we prepared ourselves.

Whith mushrooms?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO FEEL GOD TOUCH YOU WITH JUDGMENT???? wise up fast!!!

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. - Hebrews 10:31

In that scripture verse it is also described it is a "terrifying thing" to fall into the hands of the living God. That is a warning all sinners should heed.

Last edited:
that's what atheists do.....

Because to say we are a nation of christians is like saying we are a nation of fools.

dude....Obama is serving two terms.....of course we're a nation of fools.....

ANYBODY that is poor or middle class and votes Republican is a fool. The Democrats may not be perfect but the GOP is only for the rich. They sucker fools over with god gays guns and racism. Other than those wedge issues you are voting against your own economic interests.

ANYBODY that is poor or middle class and votes Republican is a fool. The Democrats may not be perfect but the GOP is only for the rich. They sucker fools over with god gays guns and racism. Other than those wedge issues you are voting against your own economic interests.

Democrats vote based on the way they wished things were, or could be in a perfect world.
Republicans vote based on what is actually possible.
Thus Democrats will bankrupt our society making things worse in their attempts to make things better.

In a perfect world, everyone would have free healthcare regardless of what part of the planet they are from. Nobody would risk starvation because those who have will give to those that need. Everyone who can would work to do their best at whatever it is they do simply because it makes them feel good and not because they want to be richer than the next guy.

We don't live in a perfect world.

Last edited:
This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

Response to:

[MENTION=42588]Carla_Danger[/MENTION] [MENTION=11281]sealybobo[/MENTION] [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] [MENTION=47091]PostmodernProph[/MENTION]et [MENTION=49398]Slyhunter[/MENTION] [MENTION=48694]indiajo[/MENTION],

Because He loves you, Carla!
Throwing someone in a pit of fire because they were not exposed to Christianity is not love.
Did you know that you were created in the image of God? Yes! You were!
Or is it that God is created in the image of man. What is the likelihood of a super natural entity responsible for all of creation having the same junk in between his legs as those in power on Earth?

Response to:

Throwing someone in a pit of fire because they were not exposed to Christianity is not love.
Or is it that God is created in the image of man. What is the likelihood of a super natural entity responsible for all of creation having the same junk in between his legs as those in power on Earth?

There is an argument that everyone is thrown into the pit of fire and God has nothing to do with that other than the fact that he wants to save you from the pit and can only do so if you let him. But that means he's not omnipotent.

Response to:

@Carla_Danger @sealybobo @GISMYS @PostmodernProph et @Slyhunter @indiajo ,
@Zmrzlina and others reading.........

There is an argument that everyone is thrown into the pit of fire and God has nothing to do with that other than the fact that he wants to save you from the pit and can only do so if you let him. But that means he's not omnipotent.

Oh! God is hosting a game show!

Say the secret word, and you win eternal peace?

Last edited by a moderator:
So an atheist who helps poor or sick people and has never hurt anyone goes to Hell just because he/she doesn't believe in a God?

Is this what people like GIMSYS believe?

So an atheist who helps poor or sick people and has never hurt anyone goes to Hell just because he/she doesn't believe in a God?

I think what they really mean by hell is being in the afterlife but not with God. ie. the afterlife is hell without a supreme being to suck you up into his being.

This makes God a super being who goes around eating soul's while feeding them ecstasy so they think they enjoy being eaten. And if you refuse to be eaten then you are stuck in the Chaos between the stars that God calls Hell.

ie. hell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

Get eaten by God and live for eternity as a multi-personality creature with no ego of his own.
or live in the chaos of the universe until it consumes all energy and it's no longer possible to continue to survive anywhere. ie. end of time.

Both choices suck.

Maybe God knows how to leave this universe, when it's about to die, and enter a new universe just beginning? Maybe only through God can we explore the multiverse.

Last edited:
Throwing someone in a pit of fire because they were not exposed to Christianity is not love. Or is it that God is created in the image of man. What is the likelihood of a super natural entity responsible for all of creation having the same junk in between his legs as those in power on Earth?

Oh! God is hosting a game show!
.....do you want what's behind door #3, it really sucks....oh yes, give me what's behind door #3!.....but it really sucks......I don't care, give me what's behind door #3!.......

@#$@ this really sucks......I told you.....but I didn't believe you, this isn't fair!......

well sorry you don't like it.....however, it is specifically what the Bible tells you is going to happen......you really have no reason to complain if you discover its true.....

You are correct...that's what he believes. All of our good deeds are just filthy rags. If you were to rescue a drowning child, you could add that to your filthy rags collection.

well sorry you don't like it.....however, it is specifically what the Bible tells you is going to happen......you really have no reason to complain if you discover its true.....

But you have no proof the Bible is true. And until you can prove it's true, you are no longer allowed to talk down on those who do not believe. Understand?

But you have no proof the Bible is true. And until you can prove it's true, you are no longer allowed to talk down on those who do not believe. Understand?
no....I'm a bit confused about the "no longer allowed" part.....I would ask, who died and made you God, but you don't believe in gods.......

Democrats vote based on the way they wished things were, or could be in a perfect world.
Republicans vote based on what is actually possible.
Thus Democrats will bankrupt our society making things worse in their attempts to make things better.

In a perfect world, everyone would have free healthcare regardless of what part of the planet they are from. Nobody would risk starvation because those who have will give to those that need. Everyone who can would work to do their best at whatever it is they do simply because it makes them feel good and not because they want to be richer than the next guy.

We don't live in a perfect world.

Democrats through the new deal, unions, liberals, progressives, labor laws, ss, medicare, pensions, sick days, 40 hour work weeks, overtime, etc. We created a middle class the world has never seen before.

Of course the rich/Republicans never liked the high labor costs so they destroyed utopia. In fact if the GOP/Romney were in charge right now you guys would be pointing to the dow and corporate profits and saying the economy was doing great. Just like Romney/McCain were saying when Bush had us in a great recession. GREAT mind you. Worst president ever, and every other republican out there is offering nothing different then Bush. In fact you guys might run another bush. Anyways, you're a fool. I can't even begin to tell you how/why/where/:eusa_shhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back