🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would anyone be looking for someone who would act simply on the basis of faith without any evidence......

Last edited by a moderator:
ANYBODY that is poor or middle class and votes Republican is a fool. The Democrats may not be perfect but the GOP is only for the rich. They sucker fools over with god gays guns and racism. Other than those wedge issues you are voting against your own economic interests.

Democrats vote based on the way they wished things were, or could be in a perfect world.
Republicans vote based on what is actually possible.
Thus Democrats will bankrupt our society making things worse in their attempts to make things better.

In a perfect world, everyone would have free healthcare regardless of what part of the planet they are from. Nobody would risk starvation because those who have will give to those that need. Everyone who can would work to do their best at whatever it is they do simply because it makes them feel good and not because they want to be richer than the next guy.

We don't live in a perfect world.

Democrats through the new deal, unions, liberals, progressives, labor laws, ss, medicare, pensions, sick days, 40 hour work weeks, overtime, etc. We created a middle class the world has never seen before.

Of course the rich/Republicans never liked the high labor costs so they destroyed utopia. In fact if the GOP/Romney were in charge right now you guys would be pointing to the dow and corporate profits and saying the economy was doing great. Just like Romney/McCain were saying when Bush had us in a great recession. GREAT mind you. Worst president ever, and every other republican out there is offering nothing different then Bush. In fact you guys might run another bush. Anyways, you're a fool. I can't even begin to tell you how/why/where/:eusa_shhh:

I think you summed that up nicely!!! :D

well sorry you don't like it.....however, it is specifically what the Bible tells you is going to happen......you really have no reason to complain if you discover its true.....

But you have no proof the Bible is true. And until you can prove it's true, you are no longer allowed to talk down on those who do not believe. Understand?
no....I'm a bit confused about the "no longer allowed" part.....I would ask, who died and made you God, but you don't believe in gods.......

So, you're saying you have no proof...

But you have no proof the Bible is true. And until you can prove it's true, you are no longer allowed to talk down on those who do not believe. Understand?
no....I'm a bit confused about the "no longer allowed" part.....I would ask, who died and made you God, but you don't believe in gods.......

no actually, I'm pretty certain I was saying I don't give a fuck what you intend to allow me to do......

Democrats vote based on the way they wished things were, or could be in a perfect world.
Republicans vote based on what is actually possible.
Thus Democrats will bankrupt our society making things worse in their attempts to make things better.

In a perfect world, everyone would have free healthcare regardless of what part of the planet they are from. Nobody would risk starvation because those who have will give to those that need. Everyone who can would work to do their best at whatever it is they do simply because it makes them feel good and not because they want to be richer than the next guy.

We don't live in a perfect world.

Democrats through the new deal, unions, liberals, progressives, labor laws, ss, medicare, pensions, sick days, 40 hour work weeks, overtime, etc. We created a middle class the world has never seen before.

Of course the rich/Republicans never liked the high labor costs so they destroyed utopia. In fact if the GOP/Romney were in charge right now you guys would be pointing to the dow and corporate profits and saying the economy was doing great. Just like Romney/McCain were saying when Bush had us in a great recession. GREAT mind you. Worst president ever, and every other republican out there is offering nothing different then Bush. In fact you guys might run another bush. Anyways, you're a fool. I can't even begin to tell you how/why/where/:eusa_shhh:

Do you notice Republicans subtly try to complain about how wages are down on Obama's watch but it was them who complained those American workers were making too much and that's why we were shipping those jobs overseas? Now they want to blame Obama because those jobs came back but now only pay $10 hr. They secretly love it that those jobs only pay $10. If Mitt was president they would tell those workers to go back to school or start their own business if they want to make more than $10 hr.

So think about it. If a Republican was in the White House right now they'd be bragging about this economy. But because Obama is in charge it's HORRIBLE! But when Bush was trashing the entire global economy things were fine and the fundamentals of our economy were STRONG.

What is the GOP plan to raise incomes for the poor and middle class workers of America? They don't have a plan. Their plan is trickle down, which has never worked. They like the poor staying poor and they don't like the middle class cutting into corporate profits.

Do you notice Republicans subtly try to complain about how wages are down on Obama's watch but it was them who complained those American workers were making too much and that's why we were shipping those jobs overseas? Now they want to blame Obama because those jobs came back but now only pay $10 hr. They secretly love it that those jobs only pay $10. If Mitt was president they would tell those workers to go back to school or start their own business if they want to make more than $10 hr.

So think about it. If a Republican was in the White House right now they'd be bragging about this economy. But because Obama is in charge it's HORRIBLE! But when Bush was trashing the entire global economy things were fine and the fundamentals of our economy were STRONG.

What is the GOP plan to raise incomes for the poor and middle class workers of America? They don't have a plan. Their plan is trickle down, which has never worked. They like the poor staying poor and they don't like the middle class cutting into corporate profits.

well I have to admit, the economy is almost in as good a shape now as it was during the Bush recession

well I have to admit, the economy is almost in as good a shape now as it was during the Bush recession

Really? I didn't know we were losing close to 800,000 jobs a month, which is what we were losing at the end of Bush's term.

no actually, I'm pretty certain I was saying I don't give a fuck what you intend to allow me to do......

I'm gonna put this in my True Christian Trophy Case, along with your other Christian quotes.

:D

They so crazy!!! They don't even want to raise the minimum wage. What the heck are they complaining about? I have never seen such sour grapes in my life.

I wonder how they're going to hold up when Hillary becomes the President? Do you think there will be many suicides? :D

Really? I didn't know we were losing close to 800,000 jobs a month, which is what we were losing at the end of Bush's term.

and yet unemployment is still worse than Bush's average, even though Obama has had five years to fix things.....

and yet unemployment is still worse than Bush's average, even though Obama has had five years to fix things.....

Considering the good economy Clinton left Bush, I'd say tanking the economy at the end of his term in nothing to brag about.

Last edited:
A god wouldn't. But because of how commercialized and for-profit religion today is, and likely always has been, it's simple numbers. More who believe, the more you rake in. Since the religious institutions themselves decide what is or isn't part of accepted canon, that there are absolute do's and don'ts in it benefits them.

But just as I don't care if people like what I have to say being a mere mortal, it's hard to imagine an all-powerful being plucking a hair off its' head for what we think. :)

What would you do to bring the wages back up for factory workers, wallmart workers, mcd workers. The jobs that left were good paying union manufacturing jobs. What is your plan to raise wages for all those thousands of young men who aren't going to go to college?

We use to have a huge fat manufacturing base where the employees got a decent wage. Do you republicans really have a plan to help all these lower middle class Americans or not? What is it?

You know why he hasn't been able to get anything done. The GOP obstructionists. Have fun winning this midterm because you basically have a jerrymandered House and the Senate might even go your way because people don't show up to midterms, but they will in 2016 for Hillary and bye bye Senate and House. So enjoy the next 2 years with Obama's Veto pen.

Or the GOP can legislate and prove me wrong. It will be their two years. Thank GOD Obama is the Commander. Fuck the Senate and House. Our guys will obstruct them. Oh are they gonna impeach Obama? GOOD! That helped Clinton then and it'll help Hillary this time too.

Notice I thanked god? Lets get back to god. If you believe in god, you'll believe anything so I don't argue politics with anyone who'll believe anything. I just consider them retarded and a lost cause. No wonder America is going to the dogs with fool citizens like you who can't see the rich are swimming in the money they took from the middle class.

The LOWER Middle class. That's who I'm talking about. This country was great because for 50 years the lower middle class was booming. Even they had pensions, 401K's, healthcare was affordable, college was affordable, jobs paid good and were plentiful.

Who wasn't happy back then? The rich. They weren't rich enough. So now the lower middle class is suffering and they're giving your CEO a tax break. Yea, I know you're lower middle class. You may have been middle class but now you pay more for EVERYTHING. The rich got richer in the last decade and probably did the crash on purpose. Certainly lied us into Iraq and bankrupted us that way. Anyways, you right wing Americans are just fools. But so are the masses that don't vote. Stupid mother fuckers.

What would you do to bring the wages back up for factory workers, wallmart workers, mcd workers. The jobs that left were good paying union manufacturing jobs. What is your plan to raise wages for all those thousands of young men who aren't going to go to college?

We use to have a huge fat manufacturing base where the employees got a decent wage. Do you republicans really have a plan to help all these lower middle class Americans or not? What is it?

well, the first thing I would have done would have been to eliminate any taxes on funds held overseas by multinational corporations if it was brought back to the US and used to create jobs here.....that would have given us a trillion dollar injection into the economy and wouldn't have cost us a penny.......

You know why he hasn't been able to get anything done. The GOP obstructionists.

/shrugs....you act as if this is the first time in 250 years that a president has had the opposition party in control of Congress......its not.....though it may be the first time we had a president that didn't know how to deal with it.....

So enjoy the next 2 years with Obama's Veto pen
will that be significantly different than him using Harry Reid's Veto pen?.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back