🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO WORRIES!!! GOD IS JUST AND FAIR,NO ONE WILL GET A DIRTY DEAL,GOD KNOWS THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF ALL 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH=== Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
JOHN 3:16-21
IS THIS SCRIPTURE HARD TO UNDERSTAND??

Not at all. It says 5 billion people go to Hell

Why would anyone worship such a vengeful God? Fear?

THE ONLY WAY YOU GET INTO HELL IS TO CHOSE TO REJECT GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!! ===God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
IS THIS SCRIPTURE HARD TO UNDERSTAND?????????????

I think 5 billion people would agree with me. Your god seems kind of nasty
We would rather worship a loving God who loves all people

not at all. It says 5 billion people go to hell

why would anyone worship such a vengeful god? Fear?

the only way you get into hell is to chose to reject god's love and forgivness!!! ===god loved the world so much that he gave his only son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 god did not send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “there is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only son of god. 19 their sentence is based on this fact: That the light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the light, for their deeds were evil. 20 they hated the heavenly light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 but those doing right come gladly to the light to let everyone see that they are doing what god wants them to.”
john 3:16-21
is this scripture hard to understand?????????????

i think 5 billion people would agree with me. Your god seems kind of nasty
we would rather worship a loving god who loves all people

why allow satan to blind you?????????? Re-read my last post!!! If you go to hell it is because you choose to!!

Basically, I'm arguing with several folks who reject God's message. They have heard it and made their choices. I guess the rest of you can continue to listen to Satan speaking through them or not.

Not at all. It says 5 billion people go to Hell

Why would anyone worship such a vengeful God? Fear?

THE ONLY WAY YOU GET INTO HELL IS TO CHOSE TO REJECT GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!! ===God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”

I certainly agree with you. :eusa_clap:

the only way you get into hell is to chose to reject god's love and forgivness!!! ===god loved the world so much that he gave his only son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 god did not send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “there is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only son of god. 19 their sentence is based on this fact: That the light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the light, for their deeds were evil. 20 they hated the heavenly light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 but those doing right come gladly to the light to let everyone see that they are doing what god wants them to.”
john 3:16-21
is this scripture hard to understand?????????????

i think 5 billion people would agree with me. Your god seems kind of nasty
we would rather worship a loving god who loves all people

why allow satan to blind you?????????? Re-read my last post!!! If you go to hell it is because you choose to!!

My god is a god who is a nice guy. Someone who you would enjoy having a beer with

He doesn't care if you grovel at his feet. Actually, he is too humble to allow it. He doesn't expect you to worship him. He wants you to be a good person who treats others honestly and fairly. He sets the same standard for all 7 billion people on earth and doesn't care if you believe in a 2000 year old book or not

little man compared to ALMIGHTY GOD is less than a worm on a germ on a worm,yet he wants to try to argue and fight against ALMIGHTY GOD only a blinded total FOOL does that!!!AND YOU???

little man compared to ALMIGHTY GOD is less than a worm on a germ on a worm,yet he wants to try to argue and fight against ALMIGHTY GOD only a blinded total FOOL does that!!!AND YOU???

Your god sounds kind of scary

No wonder 5 billion people don't agree with you

I'm thinking about going door to door with my atheism, and bothering folks while they're at dinner. LOL!

"If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say." - "Ghostbusters"

Show me the chapter and verse which says to the effect no nonbelivers in heaven. Know the Bible mentions btoh separately, but I'm unaware of the verse when the two are mentioned together.

its pretty specific actually....
John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

John seems like a hardass

There are 5 billion non-Christians in the world. Is he sending them all to hell?

only the ones who make that choice.....would you want to be sent to heaven against your will?....I mean isn't that the reason atheists object to public prayer?....they're afraid some of it might rub off and condemn them to heaven?......

Last edited:

I'm thinking about going door to door with my atheism, and bothering folks while they're at dinner. LOL!

I thought atheists used the courts to bother folks.....

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

There are 5 billion non-Christians in the world. Is he sending them all to hell?

only the ones who make that choice.....would you want to be sent to heaven against your will?....I mean isn't that the reason atheists object to public prayer?....they're afraid some of it might rub off and condemn them to heaven?......

There is some truth to that. I sure don't want to spend eternity with Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell...

Thats not what John had to say on the issue

I don't understand why God needs me to worship Him. Is He that insecure? Why do I have to keep telling Him that He's great? He's God! Doesn't He know that?

SO YOU THINK ALMIGHTY GOD NEEDS YOU??? LOL THINK AGAIN!!! O Lord our God, the majesty and glory of your name fills all the earth and overflows the heavens. 2 You have taught the little children to praise you perfectly. May their example shame and silence your enemies!

3 When I look up into the night skies and see the work of your fingers—the moon and the stars you have made— 4 I cannot understand how you can bother with mere puny man, to pay any attention to him!

5 And yet you have made him only a little lower than the angels[a] and placed a crown of glory and honor upon his head.

6 You have put him in charge of everything you made; everything is put under his authority: 7 all sheep and oxen, and wild animals too, 8 the birds and fish, and all the life in the sea. 9 O Jehovah, our Lord, the majesty and glory of your name fills the earth.
Psalm 8

I don't understand why God needs me to worship Him. Is He that insecure? Why do I have to keep telling Him that He's great? He's God! Doesn't He know that?

SO YOU THINK ALMIGHTY GOD NEEDS YOU??? LOL THINK AGAIN!!! O Lord our God, the majesty and glory of your name fills all the earth and overflows the heavens. 2 You have taught the little children to praise you perfectly. May their example shame and silence your enemies!

3 When I look up into the night skies and see the work of your fingers—the moon and the stars you have made— 4 I cannot understand how you can bother with mere puny man, to pay any attention to him!

5 And yet you have made him only a little lower than the angels[a] and placed a crown of glory and honor upon his head.

6 You have put him in charge of everything you made; everything is put under his authority: 7 all sheep and oxen, and wild animals too, 8 the birds and fish, and all the life in the sea. 9 O Jehovah, our Lord, the majesty and glory of your name fills the earth.
Psalm 8

You didn't capitalize "Him."

You're going to hell now!

lol

Basically, I'm arguing with several folks who reject God's message. They have heard it and made their choices. I guess the rest of you can continue to listen to Satan speaking through them or not.

We reject made up stories. My question is why do you swallow a story that is so clearly invented by men who were not smart enough to even understand science.

You would think their primitive message would have become out dated in 2000 years especially knowing that all the adam and eve, moses, noah and jesus stories are all just made up stories to teach right from wrong. Those miracles never actually happened. Just like Santa teaches you to be nice not naughty, that's what Jesus was invented for. Also, there were 999 other religions before Christianity. They were all made up too to teach right from wrong. Funny you understand those religions were made up but you can't apply the same rational common sense to your own nonsensical religion.

We reject made up stories. My question is why do you swallow a story that is so clearly invented by men who were not smart enough to even understand science.

You would think their primitive message would have become out dated in 2000 years especially knowing that all the adam and eve, moses, noah and jesus stories are all just made up stories to teach right from wrong. Those miracles never actually happened. Just like Santa teaches you to be nice not naughty, that's what Jesus was invented for. Also, there were 999 other religions before Christianity. They were all made up too to teach right from wrong. Funny you understand those religions were made up but you can't apply the same rational common sense to your own nonsensical religion.

WAKE UP SILLY TARD!!! Why be a tool,fool,puppet of satan???

Thats not what John had to say on the issue

???.....wasn't that the choice they made?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back