Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when I run across someone like anukulardecider I remember in the long run there will be no nonbelievers in heaven. Makes me take pity on him.

"If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say." - "Ghostbusters"

Show me the chapter and verse which says to the effect no nonbelivers in heaven. Know the Bible mentions btoh separately, but I'm unaware of the verse when the two are mentioned together.

" Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?"

If you believe in God, you probably obey God.

If you don't believe you probably don't obey.

God is all about rules.

And He said unto me, “It is done! I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the Water of Life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
REVELATION 21:6-8

Do you think all the Jews, Hindu's, Muslims, and Buddhists are all going to the same hell with Hitler?

its up to God to figure out if they believe in him or not......

LOL, your God is so immature.

A person makes an effort to end world hunger and fight for justice, yet those good deeds are all filthy rags for the unbeliever. Your God is a jerk.

I imagine it makes him tremble in fear to hear you say so.....

Is it okay if I move some of your postings to the True Christian © trophy case? LOL!

I'm glad my church doesn't have as much trouble deciphering their holy scripture as it appears the Bible believers do. I also hope they never develop clever ways to describe hate/ugliness as something that's good.

I assume from this that your church has made you the keeper of the True Christian trophy case.....must be a heady responsibility.......

I just thought it would be a fun forum exercise. :D.

you needed to keep your judgementalism sharply honed.....

its up to God to figure out if they believe in him or not......

LOL, your God is so immature.

A person makes an effort to end world hunger and fight for justice, yet those good deeds are all filthy rags for the unbeliever. Your God is a jerk.

I imagine it makes him tremble in fear to hear you say so.....
THIS IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
JOHN 3:16-21 AND YOU???

You know when I run across someone like anukulardecider I remember in the long run there will be no nonbelievers in heaven. Makes me take pity on him.

"If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say." - "Ghostbusters"

Show me the chapter and verse which says to the effect no nonbelivers in heaven. Know the Bible mentions btoh separately, but I'm unaware of the verse when the two are mentioned together.

its pretty specific actually....
John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

John seems like a hardass

There are 5 billion non-Christians in the world. Is he sending them all to hell?

There are 5 billion non-Christians in the world. Is he sending them all to hell?
THE ONLY WAY YOU GET INTO HELL IS TO CHOSE TO REJECT GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!! ===God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
JOHN 3:16-21
IS THIS SCRIPTURE HARD TO UNDERSTAND?????????????

God is all about rules.

I hope you don't eat shellfish. God wants you stoned to death if you do. LOL!

I don't but not out of reliigous obediance as much as concern about mercury and other pollutants. :)

God is all about rules.

I hope you don't eat shellfish. God wants you stoned to death if you do. LOL!

I don't but not out of reliigous obediance as much as concern about mercury and other pollutants. :)

WHY SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE????? AFTER JESUS WE BELIEVERS LIVE UNDER THE NEW COVENANT AND OLD COVENANT FOOD LAWS ARE DONE AWAY WITH!!! Wise up!!!

This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

I don't know if you have children, but consider the love of a parent for a child that never talks to you, acknowledges you, thanks you for watching over him, turns to you for help, and removes you from his life completely.
Consider a child that is totally self absorbed, on the wrong track, blind, and stupid. And as a parent you know what he needs but he has turned his back on you. And yet you still wait for the opportunity to love your child, dance over your child, honor your child, care for your child, and forgive your child.
We break His heart.
He doesn't need us, but He loves us even at our very worst.
Name another who loves you the most when you are at your very worst........

This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

I don't know if you have children, but consider the love of a parent for a child that never talks to you, acknowledges you, thanks you for watching over him, turns to you for help, and removes you from his life completely.
Consider a child that is totally self absorbed, on the wrong track, blind, and stupid. And as a parent you know what he needs but he has turned his back on you. And yet you still wait for the opportunity to love your child, dance over your child, honor your child, care for your child, and forgive your child.
We break His heart.
He doesn't need us, but He loves us even at our very worst.
Name another who loves you the most when you are at your very worst........
LOL!!! SO A little man thinks he is wiser,better,more fair and just than ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!======19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”

JOHN 3:19-21

THE ONLY WAY YOU GET INTO HELL IS TO CHOSE TO REJECT GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!! ===God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

5 billion people do not believe in your concept of God. Why would an all knowing and loving God send 5 billion people to Hell?

5 billion people do not believe in your concept of God. Why would an all knowing and loving God send 5 billion people to Hell?

NO WORRIES!!! GOD IS JUST AND FAIR,NO ONE WILL GET A DIRTY DEAL,GOD KNOWS THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF ALL 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH=== Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
IS THIS SCRIPTURE HARD TO UNDERSTAND??

Yikes! Is there an ignore button?

Yikes! Is there an ignore button?

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS CRY,SCREAM AND CURSE WHEN THEY SEE GOD'S WORD popsted here!!!! and you???

NO WORRIES!!! GOD IS JUST AND FAIR,NO ONE WILL GET A DIRTY DEAL,GOD KNOWS THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF ALL 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH=== Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”

Not at all. It says 5 billion people go to Hell

Why would anyone worship such a vengeful God? Fear?

Not at all. It says 5 billion people go to Hell

Why would anyone worship such a vengeful God? Fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back