Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when I run across someone like anukulardecider I remember in the long run there will be no nonbelievers in heaven. Makes me take pity on him.

You know when I run across someone like anukulardecider I remember in the long run there will be no nonbelievers in heaven. Makes me take pity on him.

Do you think all the Jews, Hindu's, Muslims, and Buddhists are all going to the same hell with Hitler?

Do you think all the Jews, Hindu's, Muslims, and Buddhists are all going to the same hell with Hitler?

I am not the judge, so my opinion really is moot. God is love, so whatever He feels is right is fine with me. The Bible warns the door to heaven is narrow, so it seems risky to ignore.

According to Protestants (well, some or most) all you have to do to be forgiven is ask for it. If Hitler asked for forgiveness just before commiting suicide he may not be in hell. Assuming there is one like, and they're right. If that doesn't keep up from getting up early on Sundays...:)

NO PROBLEM KNOWING THAT THOSE THAT REJECT GOD,GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS are on the fast track to hell!!!

why would I pick a verse that didn't fit my needs......that would seem incredibly stupid.......

When you call people stupid, you're the one with the fool's lips, bringing strife, calling for blows...

well actually no.....frequently, when I call people stupid, it's because they need to know they are stupid......I am educating them......

And you're really ignorant if you think you can tell people to fuck off, then be treated as though you are a serious Christian.

lol....I've seen the way you treat serious Christians, I stand a far better chance as a mocking one.......

Is it okay if I move some of your postings to the True Christian © trophy case? LOL!

I'm glad my church doesn't have as much trouble deciphering their holy scripture as it appears the Bible believers do. I also hope they never develop clever ways to describe hate/ugliness as something that's good.

I am not the judge, so my opinion really is moot. God is love, so whatever He feels is right is fine with me. The Bible warns the door to heaven is narrow, so it seems risky to ignore.

Okay, I'll remind you of that.

This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

Because he created you, in your own unique way. You are his child and he loves you.

My wife and I created our children, yet we don't demand that they set aside one day a week to worship us

This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

Because he created you, in your own unique way. You are his child and he loves you.

My wife and I created our children, yet we don't demand that they set aside one day a week to worship us

NO!!! YOUR ONLY CREATION IS YOUR SINS AND IGNORANCE!!! wise up!!!

Last edited:
NO!!! YOUR ONLY CREATION IS YOUR SINS AND IGNORANCE!!! wise up!!!

I created my children yet I do not demand they worship me out of fear of being cast out from my kingdom

Call us crazy....

:D

LEARN TO THINK!!! OPEN YOUR BLINDED EYES!!! YOUR ETERNITY IS AT STAKE!!!!====God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
John 3:16-21

Sometimes I wonder if heaven is going to be full of white, racist, Republican's, toting their guns, worshiping the almighty dollar, and I realize that I didn't want to go there anyway. LOL!

Is it okay if I move some of your postings to the True Christian © trophy case? LOL!

I'm glad my church doesn't have as much trouble deciphering their holy scripture as it appears the Bible believers do. I also hope they never develop clever ways to describe hate/ugliness as something that's good.

I assume from this that your church has made you the keeper of the True Christian trophy case.....must be a heady responsibility.......

its up to God to figure out if they believe in him or not......

LOL, your God is so immature.

A person makes an effort to end world hunger and fight for justice, yet those good deeds are all filthy rags for the unbeliever. Your God is a jerk.

I assume from this that your church has made you the keeper of the True Christian trophy case.....must be a heady responsibility.......

I just thought it would be a fun forum exercise. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back