Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in hell, because that would mean God is an asshole.

"this God I don't believe in is an asshole because he won't let me in a place restricted to those who appreciate him even though I not only don't appreciate him, but refuse to believe in him....and the reason I don't believe in him is because he won't do nice things for people who refuse to believe he exists so basically you are wrong for imagining him, but I am right for imagining him to be an asshole".......

Last edited:
Spoken like a true Christian. LOL!
spoken like a true Christian to a true fool.....yes.....

Where does it say that in your Bible?

Colossians 4:5-6New International Version (NIV)

5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Then tell them to fuck off. :D

well, there is Proverbs 22:10
The scoffer, the worst form of fool, is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.
Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease.

and 17:12
Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, rather than a fool in his folly

WHEN YOU FEEL THE FLAMES YOU WILL BELIEVE IN HELL fast!!! but far far too late then!!!

WHEN YOU FEEL THE FLAMES YOU WILL BELIEVE IN HELL fast!!! but far far too late then!!!

Who said Hell was hot? Maybe it's cold?

SOUNDS VERY HOT TO ME!!!==== And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, who was laid at his gate, full of sores

21 and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died, and was buried.

23 And in hell, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’

25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime received thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and thou art tormented.

26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that they who would pass from here to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from there.’

27 Then he said, ‘I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house,

28 for I have five brethren, that he may testify unto them lest they also come into this place of torment.’

29 Abraham said unto him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’

30 And he said, ‘Nay, father Abraham; but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.’

31 And Abraham said unto him, ‘If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

spoken like a true Christian to a true fool.....yes.....

5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Then tell them to fuck off. :D

The scoffer, the worst form of fool, is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.
Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease.

Oh good, my favorite game....a Christian pissing contest! I provide a verse that says you should speak to people in a nice way, and you go find verses to prove otherwise.

I guess that means a) the Bible is full of contradictions, or b) it depends on who finds the verses for them to have any meaning, or c) nobody gives a crap about what's in the Bible, these verses are only to be used to win an argument.

"this God I don't believe in is an asshole because he won't let me in a place restricted to those who appreciate him even though I not only don't appreciate him, but refuse to believe in him....and the reason I don't believe in him is because he won't do nice things for people who refuse to believe he exists so basically you are wrong for imagining him, but I am right for imagining him to be an asshole".......

No, not really.

Oh good, my favorite game....a Christian pissing contest! I provide a verse that says you should speak to people in a nice way, and you go find verses to prove otherwise.

I guess that means a) the Bible is full of contradictions, or b) it depends on who finds the verses for them to have any meaning, or c) nobody gives a crap about what's in the Bible, these verses are only to be used to win an argument.

or that mine was more specific to the point, as it involved fools....

No, not really.

of course not really.....its what YOU believe, so it has to be wrong......

Mana...

The Gods want Mana...

You create it when you worship

You create it when you believe and have faith​

You create it when you do things in the name of a deity

Group ritual exponentially increases the amount of Mana generated

So does living sacrifices and rituals done during significant astrological events

A fool’s lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows (Proverbs 18:6).

By all means, pick and choose the verses that fit your needs. That's what most Christians do.

why would I pick a verse that didn't fit my needs......that would seem incredibly stupid.......

When you call people stupid, you're the one with the fool's lips, bringing strife, calling for blows... You're too ignorant to see that the verse you're using as justification is making you the fool.

And you're really ignorant if you think you can tell people to fuck off, then be treated as though you are a serious Christian. You're nothing but a fake, phony, fraud, and no one is going to take you seriously when you act like that. I don't even know why you bother pretending to be a Christian.

No, not really.

of course not really.....its what YOU believe, so it has to be wrong......

That doesn't come close to what I believe.

By all means, pick and choose the verses that fit your needs. That's what most Christians do.

why would I pick a verse that didn't fit my needs......that would seem incredibly stupid.......

When you call people stupid, you're the one with the fool's lips, bringing strife, calling for blows...

well actually no.....frequently, when I call people stupid, it's because they need to know they are stupid......I am educating them......

And you're really ignorant if you think you can tell people to fuck off, then be treated as though you are a serious Christian.

lol....I've seen the way you treat serious Christians, I stand a far better chance as a mocking one.......

Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

He/she is a vain god?

But then there would be no infallibility, no perfection.

Good point!

The Bible also says God is a jealous God. I think that is also very strange. Why would an all knowing, creator of the universe, be so petty?

Actually in the original language, that word can also mean zealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back