Why would a state have a law

The title of the OP is the same question I've been considering for that last week or two......
Why should states bother with passing any laws if SCOTUS is just gonna knock em down
Ok. But why would a state make a law to give special protection to the con flag?

The title of the OP is the same question I've been considering for that last week or two......
Why should states bother with passing any laws if SCOTUS is just gonna knock em down
Ok. But why would a state make a law to give special protection to the con flag?
You'd have to ask the residents of that state.
IDK if their laws are similar to ours in FL, where any amendment goes on the ballot.
If so, I'd say the citizens had their voices heard

You'd have to ask the residents of that state.
IDK if their laws are similar to ours in FL, where any amendment goes on the ballot.
If so, I'd say the citizens had their voices heard
It wasn't an amendment.

Forum List

Back