Why would anybody vote for a Democrat in this election?

I'm voting DEMOCRAT!!!!!

1667338018635.png

Disclaimer: I know a LOT of Democrats and for the most part they are just ordinary Americans who want the same things all Americans want: a decent roof over their heads, food to eat, clothes to wear, enough money to give their children good things, afford a few other necessary/satisfying/interesting/fun things and/or help others.

But the Joe Biden presidency has made it more difficult for many, probably most Americans to afford any of that, and because Biden is doing the bidding of the Democrat Party, it goes without saying the Democrat agenda is the problem for most of it.

According the RCP recent polls--these are an aggregate of many different polls--Biden is seriously underwater re the economy, inflation, foreign policy, handling of Russia/Ukraine, immigration, crime, and abortion.

Why in the world would anybody, even a Democrat, vote for more of that?
Sadly, TDS has infecting between 25%-30% of the country. Since 70% of Americans feel the country is headed in the wrong direction, that means there are actually about 30% of voters who are still so biased they think the country is headed in the right direction, even when they have to buy groceries every week.

Sadly, TDS has infecting between 25%-30% of the country. Since 70% of Americans feel the country is headed in the wrong direction, that means there are actually about 30% of voters who are still so biased they think the country is headed in the right direction, even when they have to buy groceries every week.
Agreed. I check in at Rasmussen every day and Biden's approval rating has been stuck at or 1 on either side of 45% for weeks now. The disapproval numbers go up but the approval rating stays right there. Rasmussen polls only likely voters and his polls are weighted according to the national percentage of Democrats, Republicans, Independents so there will be more Democrats polled than Republicans. Rasmussen almost always gives Biden a higher approval rating than the RCP national average.

But there are a certain percentage of Democrats it seems who do not care one whit the negative consequences of Biden & Democrat policies/processes and would give Biden a high approval rating if he murdered his grandmother and kicked his dog.

And I think the number one reason for that is their irrational hatred for Donald J. Trump.

Agreed. I check in at Rasmussen every day and Biden's approval rating has been stuck at or 1 on either side of 45% for weeks now. The disapproval numbers go up but the approval rating stays right there. Rasmussen polls only likely voters and his polls are weighted according to the national percentage of Democrats, Republicans, Independents so there will be more Democrats polled than Republicans. Rasmussen almost always gives Biden a higher approval rating than the RCP national average.

But there are a certain percentage of Democrats it seems who do not care one whit the negative consequences of Biden & Democrat policies/processes and would give Biden a high approval rating if he murdered his grandmother and kicked his dog.

And I think the number one reason for that is their irrational hatred for Donald J. Trump.
They know the course they want to be on and Biden is on that course. That's all that matters, even if that course leads to an iceberg because icebergs are just misinformation and QAnon conspiracy theories.

Disclaimer: I know a LOT of Democrats and for the most part they are just ordinary Americans who want the same things all Americans want: a decent roof over their heads, food to eat, clothes to wear, enough money to give their children good things, afford a few other necessary/satisfying/interesting/fun things and/or help others.

But the Joe Biden presidency has made it more difficult for many, probably most Americans to afford any of that, and because Biden is doing the bidding of the Democrat Party, it goes without saying the Democrat agenda is the problem for most of it.

According the RCP recent polls--these are an aggregate of many different polls--Biden is seriously underwater re the economy, inflation, foreign policy, handling of Russia/Ukraine, immigration, crime, and abortion.

Mental defect, TDS, way out left wing loon. Those are 3 reasons.

Why would anybody vote for a Democrat in this election​

====
I'm an Indie and I had hoped to vote for some strong, intelligent Republican candidates. By the way, I HATE Biden.

But, in Arizona the GOP candidates are nearly all "election deniers," conspiracy crackpots, or Trump ass kissers. I also HATE trump.

I couldn't vote for those GOPers, they're brainless as well as useless. No one should vote for candidates who willingly deny reality and live in a fantasy world.

So I held my nose and voted for some Democrats.

If presented with awful choices in '24, I'll do the same thing.

The GOP really has to grow out of its trump-based world of LIES and denial of reality.

Democrats are being told that Republicans are going to take away SSI, take over their bodies, take away baby formula, remove child tax credits, make gas more expensive, etc, etc. All lies but, that's all they have. Just look at the tripe posted by Lush.

Well first of all many of the things you blame on Biden and democrats are worldwide economic conditions that are an after effect of a pandemic.
You blame Biden's EO's, policies, legislation Dems passed and Biden signed on other countries? Oh wait, you can't. :talk2hand:

Democrats are being told that Republicans are going to take away SSI, take over their bodies, take away baby formula, remove child tax credits, make gas more expensive, etc, etc. All lies but, that's all they have. Just look at the tripe posted by Lush.
Oh I know. They do that every campaign, but since they really have nothing to run on this time, it has been especially bad. Really ludicrous since they can't find a single Republican who wants to end social security. I'll vote the the guy or gal who wants to put the money back into the social security fund and Congress can't touch for other stuff though.

Forum List

Back