Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Okay then!

To wrap this up, JRK and GoneBezerk feel that getting rid of Saddam was worth the following costs:

1. The lives of thousands of American troops
2. Thousands of American troops physically maimed forever
3. Thousands of American troops emotionally/mentally shattered forever
4. Thousands of young American military families destroyed
5. Thousands of young American children who will never see their brave Dad again
6. Hundreds of billions of dollars that we don't have
7. The clear possibility that all of our so-called nation-building will ultimately fail anyway, when we finally are out of there and the bad guys inevitably return
8. The fact that Saddam's death tipped the balance of power in the Middle East to Iran

Wow, that's quite a list. And they believe this was worth it.

And they top it off by claiming that anyone who thinks our brave young military should never have been thrown into this horror is "disrespecting" the troops.

Thanks guys, just wanted to get all of that down.

Mac no one cares what you say
You lost all respect, even those who dis agree with the thread
go away please

JRK, you lost this particular argument months ago in other threads.

The Iraq war was a failure, a bust, the most horrible foreign policy failure in America's history.

Nothing you can do changes the fact that you are fail.

For those who don't care about the millions of Iraqi innocents who've been murdered, maimed, incarcerated or displaced by the heroic US military, maybe you'll feel a brief sense of outrage over "the largest theft of national funds in history"?

"US defense officials still cannot say what happened to $US6.6 billion ($6.3 billion/Australian) of the cash. Federal auditors are now suggesting that some or all of the cash may have been stolen, not just mislaid in an accounting error.

"After the US-led invasion in March 2003, the Bush administration flooded Iraq with so much cash that a new unit of measurement was born.

"Pentagon officials determined that one giant C-130 Hercules cargo plane could carry $US2.4 billion in shrink-wrapped bricks of $US100 bills. They sent an initial full planeload of cash followed by 20 other flights by May 2004 in a $US12 billion haul that US officials believe to be the biggest ever international cash airlift.

"Stuart Bowen, special inspector-general for Iraq reconstruction, said the missing $US6.6 billion might be ''the largest theft of funds in national history'''.

Missing Iraqi Billions 'Probably Stolen' | Common Dreams

Jake you keep saying the same thing while you never dispute any thing that has been said
Saddam, gone
Al Qaeda, hurt bad, all most gone
Weapons, gone
Murdering Saddam style, gone
Torture Saddam style, gone
Saddam's torture, gone
Saddam keeping the region in turmoil, gone
Yellow cake, gone
Democratic govt, in

You call that failure?

Jake you keep saying the same thing while you never dispute any thing that has been said
Saddam, gone
Al Qaeda, hurt bad, all most gone
Weapons, gone
Murdering Saddam style, gone
Torture Saddam style, gone
Saddam's torture, gone
Saddam keeping the region in turmoil, gone
Yellow cake, gone
Democratic govt, in

You call that failure?

And all for the following costs:

1. The lives of thousands of American troops
2. Thousands of American troops physically maimed forever
3. Thousands of American troops emotionally/mentally shattered forever
4. Thousands of young American military families destroyed
5. Thousands of young American children who will never see their brave Dad again
6. Hundreds of billions of dollars that we don't have
7. The clear possibility that all of our so-called nation-building will ultimately fail anyway, when we finally are out of there and the bad guys inevitably return
8. The fact that Saddam's death tipped the balance of power in the Middle East to Iran

You're very brave with the lives, limbs, minds, families, children, and money of others, JRK.

For those who don't care about the millions of Iraqi innocents who've been murdered, maimed, incarcerated or displaced by the heroic US military, maybe you'll feel a brief sense of outrage over "the largest theft of national funds in history"?

"US defense officials still cannot say what happened to $US6.6 billion ($6.3 billion/Australian) of the cash. Federal auditors are now suggesting that some or all of the cash may have been stolen, not just mislaid in an accounting error.

"After the US-led invasion in March 2003, the Bush administration flooded Iraq with so much cash that a new unit of measurement was born.

"Pentagon officials determined that one giant C-130 Hercules cargo plane could carry $US2.4 billion in shrink-wrapped bricks of $US100 bills. They sent an initial full planeload of cash followed by 20 other flights by May 2004 in a $US12 billion haul that US officials believe to be the biggest ever international cash airlift.

"Stuart Bowen, special inspector-general for Iraq reconstruction, said the missing $US6.6 billion might be ''the largest theft of funds in national history'''.

Missing Iraqi Billions 'Probably Stolen' | Common Dreams

Who stole it?
Why?
What does this have to do with the over all success the 34 countries and the countless brave volunteers that gave it all to perform this success?
The billions we spent to support the UNs failure, you make no mention of
The billions we spent to keep troops in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to protect them from Saddam, not a peep
The millions that Saddam maimed, murdered, tortured, raped, not a word
Al Qaeda in Iraq, removed, killed, captured, how many billions and how many lives would have been lost, how many more in billions, trillions would it have cost us if Al Qaeda builds dirty bombs from the munitions that had nerve gas, mustard gas, yellow cake that was un secure in Iraq?

Was the missing billions an event we should be proud of? of course not
Was it an event we had any thing to do with? of course not
whats your point?

Your scrapping the bottom of the barrel here in my opinion

JRK's arguments have been defeated over and over and over.

That he does not accept it only proves how unreasonably stubborn, even immoral, he is,

JRK's arguments have been defeated over and over and over.

That he does not accept it only proves how unreasonably stubborn, even immoral, he is,

Jake what has been defeated?
And exactly what is it you see that was Immoral?
The reason the liberal movement is losing supporters in this country is you in ability to debate the issues
Call people names, or worse like Mac attack the very people that keep us free of the Saddams of the world, for reasons that I will never understand and makes me and the millions of marines and ex marines confused as to the why

Jake we dis agree, that is what those kids died for, to allow us to dis agree
stubborn? I just believe the truth needs repeating

Jake Al Qaeda was in Iraq before we invaded, that has been confirmed
Saddam had weapons that was suppose to have been gone according to his terms of surrender, that has been confirmed
UN failed in enforcing them
Saddam killed millions
tortured millions

Yet your issue is with me? really?

JRK, we have been through all of this before, and you have failed before.

So why should you be surprised that anything has changed?

JRK, we have been through all of this before, and you have failed before.

So why should you be surprised that anything has changed?

Jake I am not surprised
You have nothing to offer
Its the same
you keep calling people a failure for reasons that only you know
You angry that you have been lied too
Your upset that people like my self took the time and energy to do the DD it takes to form a real opinion that is based on actual information
people such as Mac are the ones who agree with you and I can honestly that alone would make me sad
Jake the left lied about these events and the main stream media so that congress would go democrat in 06 and BHO would be elected in 08

So much truth came out after the 06 elections that sadly has never been reported

No-one realized there was 550 metric tons of yellow cake that was un secured
No-one reported that Al Qaeda was leaving Afghan and going to Iraq including some of OBL's leaders
The left claimed the war was lost
the press tried to claim the enforcement of Saddam's terms of surrender was an event that only we were there to do and it had become a quagmire, yet there was 34 countries there and stayed there until we accomplished what we went to do

Jake, admit it, you have nothing to say because your wrong and your to hard headed to admit it

JRK, you are now spamming. All of your points that you have repeatedly posted have been repeated evidenced as false. Nothing is going to change that.

Spamming is not going to help you in any way.

JRK, you are now spamming. All of your points that you have repeatedly posted have been repeated evidenced as false. Nothing is going to change that.

Spamming is not going to help you in any way.

Jake I watching golf
racing
texting friends
and a movie
you call me a liar
I keep responding the truth thinking in time you will respond to that truth with the reasons you keep calling me a liar
That is not spamming Jake
you do not like what I have said, then shut up or respond in some manner other than stating my threads are not true
This is a message board Jake that its absolute intent is to discuss and debate, your calling me a liar will NOT be ignored
EVER

You do not like, then stop calling me a liar as that is the real spam Jake, IT IS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND JAKE

Saddam lied
Saddam killed
Saddam tortured
Saddam had weapons
Al Qaeda was there
Yellow cake was there
you can count it Jake, its not spam, it is facts
again, turn to Fox, get a cold drink, a fine cigar like I am enjoying, thank a soldier that gave his all for you and chill out
I all ready am, but I will not allow you to call me a liar Jake

All of your posts have been refuted, JRK, as either evidentially wrong or probatively insignificant to the operating premise that Iraq was a success.

You are wrong. Iraq was a failure.

Nothing you can post or spam can possibly retrieve the failure of neo-con policies in the last decade.

All of your posts have been refuted, JRK, as either evidentially wrong or probatively insignificant to the operating premise that Iraq was a success.

You are wrong. Iraq was a failure.

Nothing you can post or spam can possibly retrieve the failure of neo-con policies in the last decade.

Jake there has nothing been reputed
NOTHING
And BTW the neocons have not been in power sense 2006
GWB was lame duck and when BHO won the 08 election he had close to a super majority as you can get

Jake you keep saying things that have not occurred
As you mature you will realize that to agree to dis agree is not a bad thing, claiming as you are that my information has been reputed when you know it has not is
none of it has Jake and you and I both know that
Your acting like a child jake

Chill out or speak your mind
Maybe taking you off of ignore was a mistake as I will not keep doing this

LOL! Bankrupt America: Done
Create the largest, most powerful Shia bloc in history (Iran / Iraq / Syria): Done
Create the most corrupt government in the world (or 4th most corrupt if you want to go with a Conservative media source like Forbes): Done

Yeah um, big success there buddy

JRK has merely spammed the same, old defeated nonsense. With the arrival of BHO, the neo-cons' overwhelming arrogance was put on the shelf, the two great wars wound down in a timely manner, and the world watched America foreign policy handle Egypt and Libya deftly. Romney will follow BHO rather GWB as a model in foreign policy,

JRK keeps stating nonsense, trying to ignore the wreckage of the Reserve and the Guard, the growing closeness of Iraq to Iran, and the damaged economy due to neo-con failures.

JRK and I both know that he has failed on this issue, yet again, as he has every time.

Perhaps I will put JRK on ignore, for many others on the Board take him roundly and in a timely manner for his lies and nonsensical postings. JRK, so many on the Board, including me, have done much for America, some of us sacrificing much, while you have done nothing except sit in your armchair.

JRK, you are not even a sunshine patriot, just someone worthless of the great American heritage.

Last edited:
LOL! Bankrupt America: Done
Create the largest, most powerful Shia bloc in history (Iran / Iraq / Syria): Done
Create the most corrupt government in the world (or 4th most corrupt if you want to go with a Conservative media source like Forbes): Done

Yeah um, big success there buddy

The deficit for 2007 was 163 billion
The deficit for 2010 was 1.267 trillion with an added 1 trillion in spending from 2007

This Iraq/Iran/Syria connection has lost steam, why? it is not true
Syria is about to have new leadership
Iraq has no more desire to get in bed with Iran than we do
I am not sure what the forbes comment nor the Corrupt govt comment means

Saddam had free elections also, he murdered 1 million of his own people according to the NY times, I guess that govt was the one you would prefer?
To torture?
To imprison 100s of thousands just because they were people who dis agreed with Saddam?
If the Iraqi people choose to elect Shia to be in power that and the democrats being in power in 2010 have what to do with each other?

The media cannot allow the truth to be told, yet you attack a govt that the people of Iraq choose to be there leader, you make claims of an alliance that has not had any proof exists any more than 2 countries be neighbors and you make no mention of the conditions that the Iraqis were put through prior to the 34 countries removing Saddam and killin many Al Qaeda leaders and troops who went there prior to our coalition invading

Romney will follow BHO rather GWB as a model in foreign policy

Um...dude...they had the same foreign policy. It's like saying he'll agree with Tweedle Dum and oppose Tweedle Dee.

Obama and Bush are both neocons. If you don't understand what I said, look up the actual definition of "neocon." Hint, neocon doesn't mean you don't like them...

Romney will follow BHO rather GWB as a model in foreign policy

Um...dude...they had the same foreign policy. It's like saying he'll agree with Tweedle Dum and oppose Tweedle Dee.

Obama and Bush are both neocons. If you don't understand what I said, look up the actual definition of "neocon." Hint, neocon doesn't mean you don't like them...

Jake BHO has used drones way more than GWB did
He did the right thing when we found OBL
He followed the treaty as signed into place prior to him becoming president and has surprisingly took a somewhat aggressive approach to the war in Afghanistan
Gitmo is still open
There has been not one terrorist put on "trial"

to the point Obama has made some errors, he made some apologies he should have never made, but over-all he has been a pleasant surprise

The one thing Jake and for that matter all lefties had been brain washed in forgetting was that these are evil people and the reality that BHO on some fronts (such as the aggressive use of drones) have made GWB look weak
It amazes me the level of hatred towards GWB and how much he was called baby killer and the lies that tied KBR, profit and other events that never occurred that not only have remained the same, but in some cases have grown under BHO without a peep

Forum List

Back