Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

If your "good" intentions lead directly or indirectly to bad actions, isnt that bad planning on your part?
Sure were not all knowing, but if you intended to rid a patient of an illness, then by killing the person in question you might have achieved your goal with good intentions, but bad execution.
A very blunt example obviously but one action usually have lots of consequences, some bad, some good, and you cant really balance them on a scale and see what comes out ahead.
And even if you meant good, does that negate the bad part of the spectrum?

This is the truth of the story of Iraq, it was someone who thought he was doing good which game him the right to do bad because his real intent was doing good in his own mind.

Wanna talk about the fact that there were NO WMD'S IN IRAQ?

How about the fact that Jr.'s admin lied about it?

Wanna talk about the fact that OBL (who caused 9/11) has never been caught?

Nope.....the Iraq war was a horrible failure.

WMDs
except for these 500 hundred DOD: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria « Sister Toldjah
WMDs
except for these shipped out and the main stream media ignores
Pajamas Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria
U.S. official: Iraqis told me WMDs sent to Syria
World Threats » Blog Archive » U.N. Says Iraq Shipped WMD Equipment Out of Country

OBL? how would you like to be shitting in a cave the rest of your life, he may not be caught yet but son of a bitch his life has to be a living hell

Failure?
your opinion that I would not share with a marine, you have that right and I could care less

Left over Weapons from the Iran/Iraq war do not count as the Bush Administration was touting new production facilities.......

The invasion and occupation of Iraq has been a debacle since the invasion part was over. Epic Failure.

FactCheck.org: Were there really weapons of mass destruction in Iraq when the U.S. invaded in 2003?

After the invasion of Iraq in 2003, the Bush administration formed the Iraq Survey Group and tasked it with the job of locating WMD stockpiles in Iraq. The ISG was staffed with hundreds of intelligence analysts and military personnel from the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia. The group scoured Iraq, searching for deposits of weapons. But that was actually only part of the ISG’s focusA.

and this is when Iraq went from a threat of WMD invasion to Saddam was a bad person and that is why he needed to go.

All I ask is it ok to kill innocent people in order to kill someone who is bad? Would you allow that if it happened in America?

Last edited:
If we had told Saddam that hey guy were willing to buy you out, were going to give you 200,000,000,000.00 two hundred billion and we will allow you to move to any place you want with your families and friends if you want, do you think they might have said OK?

This issue will be evaluated by two distinctly different mentalities; those who are willing to discern the obvious and those who for one reason or other are compliant stooges of the emerging corporatocracy. Trying to convince those in the latter category that George W. Bush was predisposed to invading Iraq is a waste of time.

The Houston Chronicle Reporter that wrote the book still claims it as a fact.
Still waiting for proof.

Still waiting for proof.

What do all these leaked, confidential British memos point to...
:blahblah:
I'll take all of this as your admision you cannot prove the assertion.
The evidence is there.
I asked for proof. You have failed to deliver.
What do you call people who believe things that cannot be proven?

Doesn't change the facts that President Bush used the tradegy of 9-11 to drag the country into an unnecessary and illegal war of aggression.
Never mind that you cannot show these things to be facts.

Still waiting for proof.

Then there is the Downing Street memo's
Still waiting for proof.

Look up an organisation called PNAC (Project for the New American Century).
Then look at how many of them were in the Bush administration.
PNAC urged the Clinton administration to oust Hussein as far back as January 1998.
Bush was surrounded by these guys (Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc).

Still waiting for proof.

Still waiting for proof.

Look up an organisation called PNAC (Project for the New American Century).
Then look at how many of them were in the Bush administration.
PNAC urged the Clinton administration to oust Hussein as far back as January 1998.
Bush was surrounded by these guys (Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc).
Old news.
Still waiting for proof.

People have the right to dis-agree with the war. It is my assertion that no-one has shown me yet that the venue did not accomplish its goal
No troops needed to die
No Iraqi civilians needed to die

In Sept of 2001 GWB made it clear to Saddam what was coming
Saddam had ever chance to stop that war, 18 months
people forget the images of people at work deciding whether to jump to there death or burn to death. 9-11-2001

Did Saddam have anything to do with it?
Did it matter?
where we sure?

Did the War Crimes Act of 1996 have anything to do with it?

"The War Crimes Act of 1996 was passed with overwhelming majorities by the United States Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

The law defines a war crime to include a 'grave breach of the Geneva Conventions', specifically noting that 'grave breach' should have the meaning defined in any convention (related to the laws of war) to which the U.S. is a party.

"The definition of 'grave breach' in some of the Geneva Conventions have text that extend additional protections, but all the Conventions share the following text in common: '... committed against persons or property protected by the Convention: willful killing, torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments, willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health.'

"The law applies if either the victim or the perpetrator is a national of the United States or a member of the U.S. armed forces.

"The penalty may be life imprisonment or death.

"The death penalty is only invoked if the conduct resulted in the death of one or more victims."

Did Hussein Kamel have anything to do with it?

"In fact Cheney, as well as Tenet, knew very well that Cheney’s assertions were lies.

"How? Saddam’s son-in-law, Hussein Kamel, whom Saddam had put in charge of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, as well as missile development, told the United States when he defected in mid-1995 that all (that’s right, all) such weapons had been destroyed at his order by the summer of 1991.

"And in mid-2002, the Iraqi foreign minister, whom CIA operatives had recruited and persuaded to remain in place, was telling us the same thing."

No WMD.
No links to 911.
Billions of $ in War Profits for Wall Street.

Why would anyone continue to claim the Iraq War ISN'T a war crime in progress?

Wanna talk about the fact that there were NO WMD'S IN IRAQ?

How about the fact that Jr.'s admin lied about it?

Wanna talk about the fact that OBL (who caused 9/11) has never been caught?

Nope.....the Iraq war was a horrible failure.

WMDs
except for these 500 hundred DOD: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria « Sister Toldjah
WMDs
except for these shipped out and the main stream media ignores
Pajamas Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria
U.S. official: Iraqis told me WMDs sent to Syria
World Threats » Blog Archive » U.N. Says Iraq Shipped WMD Equipment Out of Country

OBL? how would you like to be shitting in a cave the rest of your life, he may not be caught yet but son of a bitch his life has to be a living hell

Failure?
your opinion that I would not share with a marine, you have that right and I could care less

Left over Weapons from the Iran/Iraq war do not count as the Bush Administration was touting new production facilities.......

The invasion and occupation of Iraq has been a debacle since the invasion part was over. Epic Failure.

GWB and I do not dispute that after 18 months of time to remove/bury etc... any of these items, none where "found" other than those he was suppose to have destroyed, see thats the whole problem with your side of this
Old? yes
Un Able to be used in the state they where in? yes
But there was suppose to be gone also

And I guess those links to people confirming in the 18 months Saddam had to move those items, mean nothing to you

"In fact Cheney, as well as Tenet, knew very well that Cheney’s assertions were lies.

"How? Saddam’s son-in-law, Hussein Kamel, whom Saddam had put in charge of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, as well as missile development, told the United States when he defected in mid-1995 that all (that’s right, all) such weapons had been destroyed at his order by the summer of 1991.
Hmm.
Explain Bill Clinton's statements justifying us going to war with Iraq in December 1998:
Transcript President Clinton explains Iraq strike - CNN

"And in mid-2002, the Iraqi foreign minister, whom CIA operatives had recruited and persuaded to remain in place, was telling us the same thing."
You DO know that being aware of two people stating something contrary to your claim does not in any way necessarily mean that you know your statement to that effect is a lie, especially when you have information to the contrary.
Right?

Why would anyone continue to claim the Iraq War ISN'T a war crime in progress?
Simple: Its not.

Last edited:
It is

"Nat Hentoff wrote on August 28, 2007, that a leaked report by the International Committee of the Red Cross and the July 2007 report by Human Rights First and Physicians for Social Responsibility, titled 'Leave No Marks: Enhanced Interrogation Techniques and the Risk of Criminality', might be used as evidence of American war crimes if there was a Nuremberg-like trial regarding the War on Terror."

Wiki - US war crimes

It is

"Nat Hentoff wrote on August 28, 2007, that a leaked report by the International Committee of the Red Cross and the July 2007 report by Human Rights First and Physicians for Social Responsibility, titled 'Leave No Marks: Enhanced Interrogation Techniques and the Risk of Criminality', might be used as evidence of American war crimes if there was a Nuremberg-like trial regarding the War on Terror."

Wiki - US war crimes

This article may be unbalanced towards certain viewpoints. Please improve the article by adding information on neglected viewpoints, or discuss the issue on the talk page. (February 2011)
This article is incomplete and may require expansion or cleanup. Please help to improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page. (February 2011)

Probably changed by old georgiepordgie himself here... epic fail, georgiepordgie

And I guess those links to people confirming in the 18 months Saddam had to move those items, mean nothing to you

In other words, since we're dealing with a master Satanist, the fact that there is no evidence is proof that it's true.

In other words, since we're dealing with a master Satanist, the fact that there is no evidence is proof that it's true.
Much like the "proof" for the claim that GWB made the decision to bomb Iraq long before the first bomb ever fell.

Much like the "proof" for the claim that GWB made the decision to bomb Iraq long before the first bomb ever fell.

Bush said during the campaign that Iraq was a priority for him. Immediately after 9-11 Bush pushed the intelligence agency to find a link between the attacks and Iraq, even when everyone was saying that there was no link and that Al Qaeda was responsible. He was clearly obsessed with Iraq. But that's probably irrelevant here. We're talking about whether Iraq had any WMDs.

Last edited:
Bush said during the campaign that Iraq was a priority for him. Immediately after 9-11 Bush pushed the intelligence agency to find a link between the attacks and Iraq, even when everyone was saying that there was no link and that Al Qaeda was responsible. He was clearly obsessed with Iraq.
Still waiting for the proof.

People have the right to dis-agree with the war. It is my assertion that no-one has shown me yet that the venue did not accomplish its goal
No troops needed to die
No Iraqi civilians needed to die

In Sept of 2001 GWB made it clear to Saddam what was coming
Saddam had ever chance to stop that war, 18 months
people forget the images of people at work deciding whether to jump to there death or burn to death. 9-11-2001

Did Saddam have anything to do with it?
Did it matter?
where we sure?

Yes, using the horrible images of that day to demonize Iraq is exactly how it was done. Even though Iraq had nothing to do with the decision to jump to their death or be burned to death those poor folks had to make on 9-11.

Yes is matters that while bin Laden was escaping the White House was diverting men and material to the Iraq invasion because by then President Bush didn't really care or think about bin Laden all that much anymore.

Bush said during the campaign that Iraq was a priority for him. Immediately after 9-11 Bush pushed the intelligence agency to find a link between the attacks and Iraq, even when everyone was saying that there was no link and that Al Qaeda was responsible. He was clearly obsessed with Iraq. But that's probably irrelevant here. We're talking about whether Iraq had any WMDs.

Unsubstantiated on the "obsessed"
Unsubstantiated on "pushing" for a direct link

And with Iraq continuing their non-compliance for years, it was a priority for Clinton as well (as evidenced by missiles, etc)

You still have not proven your asinine assertion

Forum List

Back