Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

" Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?"

Because there is always some anti-American crybaby determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

"If you don't want american soldiers to die in a war based on lies, having nothing to do with defense of the United States, you're anti-american!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Because there is always some anti-American crybaby determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I am so sick of hearing all of this whining
Was there mistakes?
every-one made a mistake

what kills me is Saddam caused all of this and none of these liberals will say one word about him, but will jump all up and down the president along with the kids who believed in that president and what he was doing
Hell the UBN stated the man by his own documents had 6500 munitions
gaggle of anthrax
He buried his fucking air-force in the fucking sand and these libs think this shit is a joke

Every-one should have to sit and watch those people who jumped to there deaths on 9-11 instead of burning to death every morning until they realize what it means to be the commander in chief
and what it means to defend this countrt

Was there mistakes?
every-one made a mistake

what kills me is Saddam caused all of this and none of these liberals will say one word about him, but will jump all up and down the president along with the kids who believed in that president and what he was doing
gaggle of anthrax
He buried his fucking air-force in the fucking sand and these libs think this shit is a joke

Every-one should have to sit and watch those people who jumped to there deaths on 9-11 instead of burning to death every morning until they realize what it means to be the commander in chief

Saddam was scum, thousands of dead soldiers and dead Iraqi civilians and trillions of dollars later we've gone from Hussein scum to Hezbollah scum.

You're anti-american if you don't support wars to install Hezbollah agents, do you guys even listen to yourselves or ever think before you type?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

"If you don't want american soldiers to die in a war based on lies, having nothing to do with defense of the United States, you're anti-american!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Drock why these kids are doing what there doing/did is none of your business
you claim that the 500 munitions found is a lie, not me
not those kids
you claim that the 550 metric tons of yellow cake is a lie
not those kids, not me
You claim Saddam being gone means nothing
you claim he was not a threat

Dont you get it?
Congress dis agreed with you
the president dis agreed with you
those kids dis agree with you

your not anti American, your in denial, you have no grasp of reality
when BHO won in 08, I did not go into denial
when the dems took over congress in 07
i accepted it

Was there mistakes?
every-one made a mistake

gaggle of anthrax

Saddam was scum, thousands of dead soldiers and dead Iraqi civilians and trillions of dollars later we've gone from Hussein scum to Hezbollah scum.

You're anti-american if you don't support wars to install Hezbollah agents, do you guys even listen to yourselves or ever think before you type?

drock I have never claimed you were anti anything
your in denial Drock

The US congress
The President
The Kids who volunteered do not think the same
you keep going from Iranin to Hezbollah
I cant keep up, or they the same?
I mean no dis respect

Women vote and can hold office in Iraq
your trying to compare Iran to that?

Was there mistakes?
every-one made a mistake

gaggle of anthrax

your in denial Drock

The US congress
The President
I mean no dis respect

I know they all agreed, hence why I don't blame one party for the disaster in Iraq, both are at fault. The soldiers were lied to, who knows how many would've signed up if they'd been told the 3 things I already listed. However they were not.

The current Iraqi prime minister fled Iraq and ran to his Hezbollah pals while Saddam was in power. What do I care if women can vote for Hezbollah scum?

Hussein scum to Hezbollah scum, not worth all the death, destruction and wasted tax dollars.

what has amazed about this entire thread is the number of people who have no idea why there against what we did and think they have the right to decide what happens to those people who had the courage and reasons within there hearts to volunteer to do what they felt was the right thing

Every time there reasons have been in correct
they have blamed GWB and not said a word about the UN stating the very same things
It has been proven 100 times that the Military did find out dated but still carrying the nasty WMDs
over 500 of them. And some-how these munitions are not the same as one that was sitting on a scud ready to launch
the UN and the US congress did not state what shape the container that held the mustard gas was suppose to be in
THE SHIT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GONE
nor the yellow cake

and what happened to the anthrax and the nerve gas and the other 6000 munitions that Saddam had according to everybody including the UN and Saddams own documents?

Buried like he buried his fighter jets?

No threat to us?

Look your opinions are fine with me, but try and find a reason that is real and stop taking what I say out of context because thats all you have left

Wow I am amazed at your dazzling display of ESP and communication with the dead.

Fact is the UN did not authorized any member state to remove Saddam's governement from power did they?

The US accused Iraq of actively producing and stockpiling massive amounts of Chemical and Biological weapons did they not? They were also accused of having an active nuclear program correct?

The small amount of muntions that are missing from their once hugh stockpile of weapons doesn't represent a grave enough threat to spend the lives of our proud volunteers in the military, IMHO.

your in denial Drock

The US congress
The President
I mean no dis respect

I know they all agreed, hence why I don't blame one party for the disaster in Iraq, both are at fault. The soldiers were lied to, who knows how many would've signed up if they'd been told the 3 things I already listed. However they were not.

The current Iraqi prime minister fled Iraq and ran to his Hezbollah pals while Saddam was in power. What do I care if women can vote for Hezbollah scum?

Hussein scum to Hezbollah scum, not worth all the death, destruction and wasted tax dollars.

Why do you keep calling Iraq a disaster?
do me a favor. Run down to the local marine recruiting center and stick your head in there and tell them what a disaster this war is
what 3 things dude?
now your calling those kids stupid? that some left wing nut job is there Saviour?
I am sorry, but your so far out of touch I do not were to start and its getting worse
Tax dollars
what about the bases we closed in Saudi and Kuwait?
How about the amount of dollars the UN is now getting as it pertains to Iraq
wasted?

Look you can have it your way
I mean no dis respect
Saddam was an evil, very evil person
the world is better off without him

Saddam may or may not have been a very evil person but without the WMD the WH claimed he was actively producing his regime, his military did not poise a significant threat to the US. There are tens of thousands of US casualties and their families who must deal with the consequences of the invasion and occupation. I don't think they are better off. I'm not too sure the region is better off either. It looks like Turkey seems to be ready to attack the Kurds and Iran seem to be shelling them regularly too. Not to mention the civil conflict that killed an untold number of Iraqis.

ARE YOU GUYS E MAILING EACH OTHER?
look dude those people who went to war supported the very things your against, could you please respect those people enough to get off of there fucking backs? Its none of you affair, Those kids believed, you did not, they mad the sacrifices, you chose not to

There has been about 100,000 killed according to most reputable sources sense the invasion
MORE than that have been murdered in this country during the same time and 900,000 less than the same sources stated about Saddam had killed in Iraq

I think you are unfairly accusing me of being on their 'fucking' backs. Furhtermore it is most presumptuous of you to claim to know why they chose to join. Many were called up from the reserve units who joined just to get an education.

no my argument is that the media stopped reporting the story in 2004
my argument is that WMDs were found
My argument has always been Saddam did not cooperate and it cost him his life
My argument has been and always has been that the yellow cake under Saddams control was there and we got rid of it

My argument was not pointed at you any-way
your opinion is just that, your opinion
dont confuse me respecting your opinion with confusing with me who will never allow the lies to go on around me
let us review

2002ongress approves the use of force If Saddam does not cooperate with the UN
Jan 2003 Hans Blix of the UN make speech that Iraq has not accepted the andate to dis arm
that 6500 munitions have been documented to exist, are never found (500+ are, see later)
anthrax and nerve gas
we invade 2003, march
@006 the DOD provides the proof that Saddam had over 500 munitions that met the classification of WMD
2008 it becomes public that there is also 550 metric tons of yellow cake we have found

Stop being a pin head,

Sorry but those are your opinions not facts.

BBC NEWS | Americas | US gives up search for Iraq WMD

Intelligence officials have confirmed the US has stopped searching for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
They say the chief US investigator, Charles Duelfer, is not planning to return to the country.

Mr Duelfer reported last year that Iraq had no stockpiles of chemical or biological weapons at the time of the US-led invasion nearly two years ago.

Also don't forget the Iraq Survey Group's Final Report.

ISG has not found evidence to show that Iraq sought uranium from abroad after 1991 or renewed indigenous production of such material—activities that we believe would have constituted an Iraqi effort to reconstitute a nuclear weapons program

Iraq Survey Group Final Report

bull shit
Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

By Samantha L. Quigley
American Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
"Mustard is a blister agent (that) actually produces burning of any area (where) an individual may come in contact with the agent," he said. It also is potentially fatal if it gets into a person's lungs.
The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.
While that's reassuring, the agent remaining in the weapons would be very valuable to terrorists and insurgents, Maples said. "We're talking chemical agents here that could be packaged in a different format and have a great effect," he said, referencing the sarin-gas attack on a Japanese subway in the mid-1990s.
This is true even considering any degradation of the chemical agents that may have occurred, Chu said. It's not known exactly how sarin breaks down, but no matter how degraded the agent is, it's still toxic.
"Regardless of (how much material in the weapon is actually chemical agent), any remaining agent is toxic," he said. "Anything above zero (percent agent) would prove to be toxic, and if you were exposed to it long enough, lethal."
Though about 500 chemical weapons - the exact number has not been released publicly - have been found, Maples said he doesn't believe Iraq is a "WMD-free zone."
"I do believe the former regime did a very poor job of accountability of munitions, and certainly did not document the destruction of munitions," he said. "The recovery program goes on, and I do not believe we have found all the weapons."
The Defense Intelligence Agency director said locating and disposing of chemical weapons in Iraq is one of the most important tasks servicemembers in the country perform.
Maples added searches are ongoing for chemical weapons beyond those being conducted solely for force protection.
There has been a call for a complete declassification of the National Ground Intelligence Center's report on WMD in Iraq. Maples said he believes the director of national intelligence is still considering this option, and has asked Maples to look into producing an unclassified paper addressing the subject matter in the center's report.
Much of the classified matter was slated for discussion in a closed forum after the open hearings this
Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080707/pl_afp/usiraqcanadauraniumnuclear_080707154601

Quote, July 7, 2008: "At Iraq's request, the US military this year transferred hundreds of metric tons of yellowcake uranium from Iraq to Canada in a secret, weeks-long operation, a Pentagon spokesman said Monday.

The 550 metric tons of uranium, which was sold to a Canadian company, was moved by truck convoy to Baghdad's "Green Zone," then flown by military aircraft to a third country where it was put on a ship for Canada, said Bryan Whitman, the spokesman.

The yellow cake was discovered by US troops after the 2003 US invasion of Iraq at the Tuwaitha Nuclear Research Facility south of Baghdad, and was placed under the control of the International Atomic Energy Agency."

..Again! more evidence that Saddam HAD materials for WMDs!

ROTF. Your last link provided this tibit:

The AP article, published on July 5, said that a large amount of yellowcake uranium was, in fact, sold by Iraq to Canada, as part of a secret mission facilitated by the U.S. But this uranium was known to have been in Iraq following the conclusion of the first Gulf War. It was not "found" in 2003, as the IBD editorial claims. As the AP article said, "There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, [a senior U.S. official] said."

July 5 marked the completion of the operation in which the United States removed 550 metric tons of yellowcake uranium from Tuwaitha, the facility that once served as the center of Iraq’s nuclear activities.The uranium was then shipped to Canada. Cameco Corp., a Canadian uranium producer, bought the material and plans to enrich it, before selling it to nuclear plants worldwide. According to Cameco’s Web site, yellowcake uranium, or uranium oxide, is uranium that has been milled and mined but requires further processing before it can be used as a fuel.

?

dis·as·ter
   [dih-zas-ter, -zah-ster] Show IPA
noun
a calamitous event, especially one occurring suddenly and causing great loss of life, damage, or hardship, as a flood, airplane crash, or business failure.

Because the definition fits like a glove.

Is this private?
Wouldn't it be tragic if the 4,000 people were deceived and died for a false cause?

Naw, feel free to jump in at any time.

Oh and if the mark is 1 million killed, how many Asians died when we secretly bombed Laos and Cambodia, not to mention the Christmas Carpet bombing of Hanoi? Does that mean Johnson and Nixon should have been hung?

Did I say 1 word about any of that?
If any of it is true does that make it right?

Yes you told idb not to butt in....

Sorry but those are your opinions not facts.

BBC NEWS | Americas | US gives up search for Iraq WMD

Intelligence officials have confirmed the US has stopped searching for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
They say the chief US investigator, Charles Duelfer, is not planning to return to the country.

Mr Duelfer reported last year that Iraq had no stockpiles of chemical or biological weapons at the time of the US-led invasion nearly two years ago.

Also don't forget the Iraq Survey Group's Final Report.

ISG has not found evidence to show that Iraq sought uranium from abroad after 1991 or renewed indigenous production of such material—activities that we believe would have constituted an Iraqi effort to reconstitute a nuclear weapons program

Iraq Survey Group Final Report

bull shit

By Samantha L. Quigley
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
"Mustard is a blister agent (that) actually produces burning of any area (where) an individual may come in contact with the agent," he said. It also is potentially fatal if it gets into a person's lungs.
The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.
While that's reassuring, the agent remaining in the weapons would be very valuable to terrorists and insurgents, Maples said. "We're talking chemical agents here that could be packaged in a different format and have a great effect," he said, referencing the sarin-gas attack on a Japanese subway in the mid-1990s.
This is true even considering any degradation of the chemical agents that may have occurred, Chu said. It's not known exactly how sarin breaks down, but no matter how degraded the agent is, it's still toxic.
"Regardless of (how much material in the weapon is actually chemical agent), any remaining agent is toxic," he said. "Anything above zero (percent agent) would prove to be toxic, and if you were exposed to it long enough, lethal."
Though about 500 chemical weapons - the exact number has not been released publicly - have been found, Maples said he doesn't believe Iraq is a "WMD-free zone."
"I do believe the former regime did a very poor job of accountability of munitions, and certainly did not document the destruction of munitions," he said. "The recovery program goes on, and I do not believe we have found all the weapons."
The Defense Intelligence Agency director said locating and disposing of chemical weapons in Iraq is one of the most important tasks servicemembers in the country perform.
Maples added searches are ongoing for chemical weapons beyond those being conducted solely for force protection.
There has been a call for a complete declassification of the National Ground Intelligence Center's report on WMD in Iraq. Maples said he believes the director of national intelligence is still considering this option, and has asked Maples to look into producing an unclassified paper addressing the subject matter in the center's report.
Much of the classified matter was slated for discussion in a closed forum after the open hearings this
Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080707/pl_afp/usiraqcanadauraniumnuclear_080707154601

Quote, July 7, 2008: "At Iraq's request, the US military this year transferred hundreds of metric tons of yellowcake uranium from Iraq to Canada in a secret, weeks-long operation, a Pentagon spokesman said Monday.

The 550 metric tons of uranium, which was sold to a Canadian company, was moved by truck convoy to Baghdad's "Green Zone," then flown by military aircraft to a third country where it was put on a ship for Canada, said Bryan Whitman, the spokesman.

The yellow cake was discovered by US troops after the 2003 US invasion of Iraq at the Tuwaitha Nuclear Research Facility south of Baghdad, and was placed under the control of the International Atomic Energy Agency."

The AP article, published on July 5, said that a large amount of yellowcake uranium was, in fact, sold by Iraq to Canada, as part of a secret mission facilitated by the U.S. But this uranium was known to have been in Iraq following the conclusion of the first Gulf War. It was not "found" in 2003, as the IBD editorial claims. As the AP article said, "There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, [a senior U.S. official] said."

July 5 marked the completion of the operation in which the United States removed 550 metric tons of yellowcake uranium from Tuwaitha, the facility that once served as the center of Iraq’s nuclear activities.The uranium was then shipped to Canada. Cameco Corp., a Canadian uranium producer, bought the material and plans to enrich it, before selling it to nuclear plants worldwide. According to Cameco’s Web site, yellowcake uranium, or uranium oxide, is uranium that has been milled and mined but requires further processing before it can be used as a fuel.

So all of that time the UN was not in Iraq they did what with this yellow cake that no-one said one word about until 2008?
And your source is more accurate than my source?
and that in 2003 with a war going on just who was baby sitting this stuff then?
you think this shit is funny?

Naw, feel free to jump in at any time.

Oh and if the mark is 1 million killed, how many Asians died when we secretly bombed Laos and Cambodia, not to mention the Christmas Carpet bombing of Hanoi? Does that mean Johnson and Nixon should have been hung?

Did I say 1 word about any of that?
If any of it is true does that make it right?

Yes you told idb not to butt in....

what are you talking about
you libs kill me
you think those kids that went to Iraq had no idea what you were saying every day?
"bush lied people died"
you calling them stupid now?
what a fucking ego

your in denial Drock

The US congress
The President
I mean no dis respect

do me a favor. Run down to the local marine recruiting center and stick your head in there and tell them what a disaster this war is
what 3 things dude?
now your calling those kids stupid? that some left wing nut job is there Saviour?
I am sorry, but your so far out of touch I do not were to start and its getting worse
Tax dollars
what about the bases we closed in Saudi and Kuwait?
How about the amount of dollars the UN is now getting as it pertains to Iraq
wasted?

Because it is/was a disaster.

What's it matter where I say it? I'm not dissing soldiers in any way when I'm dogging the war, I'm dogging the suits in Washington who said we had to go and fed our brave soldiers lies to get them to fight.

I wish the UN never existed, remember breaking UN sanctions was one of your teams' excuses for the war. As a conservative, I think listening to the UN on any political matters is a violation of the Constitution.

bull shit

By Samantha L. Quigley

So all of that time the UN was not in Iraq they did what with this yellow cake that no-one said one word about until 2008?
And your source is more accurate than my source?
and that in 2003 with a war going on just who was baby sitting this stuff then?
you think this shit is funny?

I think you are funny! It was from the link you provided.

what has amazed about this entire thread is the number of people who have no idea why there against what we did and think they have the right to decide what happens to those people who had the courage and reasons within there hearts to volunteer to do what they felt was the right thing

Every time there reasons have been in correct
they have blamed GWB and not said a word about the UN stating the very same things
It has been proven 100 times that the Military did find out dated but still carrying the nasty WMDs
over 500 of them. And some-how these munitions are not the same as one that was sitting on a scud ready to launch
the UN and the US congress did not state what shape the container that held the mustard gas was suppose to be in
THE SHIT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GONE
nor the yellow cake

and what happened to the anthrax and the nerve gas and the other 6000 munitions that Saddam had according to everybody including the UN and Saddams own documents?

Buried like he buried his fighter jets?

No threat to us?

Look your opinions are fine with me, but try and find a reason that is real and stop taking what I say out of context because thats all you have left

Wow I am amazed at your dazzling display of ESP and communication with the dead.

Fact is the UN did not authorized any member state to remove Saddam's governement from power did they?

The US accused Iraq of actively producing and stockpiling massive amounts of Chemical and Biological weapons did they not? They were also accused of having an active nuclear program correct?

The small amount of muntions that are missing from their once hugh stockpile of weapons doesn't represent a grave enough threat to spend the lives of our proud volunteers in the military, IMHO.

The amount of mis information that you libs re peat is treasonous in my opinion
The UN does not hold jurisdiction over the US congress, but lets say they did

they were wrong to start with (The UN)
There was WMDs
There was yellow cake stock-piled
2nd, they were getting kick backs with the oil for food program, and third, there was 54 other nations invaded/supported our invasion
You opinion of what is a threat and what the US congress and our president thought is not the same
stop thinking it is and that you matter other than 1 vote
and stop lying

The amount of WMD material found was never in question, it was if
answer me 1 question
If this yellow cake was just sitting around from the 80s or early 90s. Why did it take until 2008 to get it out of there?

Bush defiantly asserted a right to attack Iraq, even without sanction from the Security Council. "The United States of America has the sovereign authority to use force in assuring its own national security," he said. "The United States and our allies are authorized to use force in ridding Iraq of weapons of mass destruction. This is not a question of authority. It is a question of will."

It is really a shame that the low life motherfucker will not be arrested , taken before the International Court of Justice , given a fair trial then promptly executed.

When I get to fifteen posts I'll send you a link to a nice photograph.

Why would anyone continue to claim the Iraqi war was a failure?

Because we spent a trillion dollars and 4,000 American lives to set up a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

The 4000 women and men who sacrificed there Lives did it because they felt it was the right thing to do. Who are you to question that?
as far as the money goes, BHO failed stimulus cost as much as the IRAQI war
WMDs gone
yellow cake gone
A man who had killed over 1 million people, gone
Lied to the world when he was given 100s of chances

The one million people thing. That number is generally quoted as the number killed when Saddam invaded Iran. And do you know who backed him in that war? Who was supporting him when he invaded Iran? So back then we weren't bothered about a million people dying. Don't you think it's a little hypocritical of war supporters to use the one million number now as a reason to invade him when we supported the guy before, during and after all those deaths?

And as for whether we found WMDs or not.

After we'd invaded and it became apparent there wasn't anything there Bush in desperation hand-picked the most gung ho weapons inspector there was, Charles Duelfer, a guy who'd staked his reputation on there being WMDs in Iraq, and sent him to Iraq to write the definitive report on exactly what WMDs there had been in Iraq. And he produced the following report. This is Bush's hand picked guy rmember, a guy who had a lot to lose if nothing was found. And here's what he found :

U.S. 'Almost All Wrong' on Weapons
Report on Iraq Contradicts Bush Administration Claims

By Dana Priest and Walter Pincus
Washington Post Staff Writers
Thursday, October 7, 2004; Page A01

The 1991 Persian Gulf War and subsequent U.N. inspections destroyed Iraq's illicit weapons capability and, for the most part, Saddam Hussein did not try to rebuild it, according to an extensive report by the chief U.S. weapons inspector in Iraq that contradicts nearly every prewar assertion made by top administration officials about Iraq.

Charles A. Duelfer, whom the Bush administration chose to complete the U.S. investigation of Iraq's weapons programs, said Hussein's ability to produce nuclear weapons had "progressively decayed" since 1991. Inspectors, he said, found no evidence of "concerted efforts to restart the program."

The findings were similar on biological and chemical weapons. While Hussein had long dreamed of developing an arsenal of biological agents, his stockpiles had been destroyed and research stopped years before the United States led the invasion of Iraq in March 2003. Duelfer said Hussein hoped someday to resume a chemical weapons effort after U.N. sanctions ended, but had no stocks and had not researched making the weapons for a dozen years.

Duelfer's report, delivered yesterday to two congressional committees, represents the government's most definitive accounting of Hussein's weapons programs, the assumed strength of which the Bush administration presented as a central reason for the war. While previous reports have drawn similar conclusions, Duelfer's assessment went beyond them in depth, detail and level of certainty........

I can't post a link but you can find it easily with the google.

Forum List

Back