Why would anyone in ny listen to cuomos stay at home order

Lol so you live in a building with thousands of other people sharing a ventilation system. The person downstairs died, why would you feel safe when their ventilation is connected to yours. Cuomo is killing people by keeping them at home
We cannot disconnect from each other the way a bridge can to allow a ship to pass through.

Lol so you live in a building with thousands of other people sharing a ventilation system. The person downstairs died, why would you feel safe when their ventilation is connected to yours. Cuomo is killing people by keeping them at home
Idiot

not really they can think U can't and it can travel d.a.
It's all to enslave us clueless.

We cannot disconnect from each other the way a bridge can to allow a ship to pass through.

But that is the viruses whole intention ppl are not paying attention to all the information telling them this.

• Banned
Idiot
Thanks for admitting that cuomo is condemning people to death

• Banned
Cuomo is fully disconnected from reality

One of these days you're gonna come up with a plausible OP. Don't give up! ;)

Thanks for taking my post seriously enough to respond.

You may continue flushing Democrats kids now

Ok. You are talking apartment complexes. You like your heat 72, neighbor likes it 62. How do you do that? Simple, you are not on shared ventilation. You have a thermostat, they have a thermostat. There are NO shared vent's, rare instance a building conversion.

Now ever go to a large health care clinic, hospital? You FREEZE, they are all on shared ventilation. Want Covid, go to the hosp, don't want it stay home.

Ok. You are talking apartment complexes. You like your heat 72, neighbor likes it 62. How do you do that? Simple, you are not on shared ventilation. You have a thermostat, they have a thermostat. There are NO shared vent's, rare instance a building conversion.

Now ever go to a large health care clinic, hospital? You FREEZE, they are all on shared ventilation. Want Covid, go to the hosp, don't want it stay home.
Wow do you really believe that thermostats produce the heat? You voted for Hillary right

Now numbnut the furnace is in the basement connected by ducting

Lol thermostats make heat in hillaryville

Wow

Wow do you really believe that thermostats produce the heat? You voted for Hillary right

Wow

Ever hear of baseboard and hot water numbnuts? Called BOILERS, not FORCED AIR FURNACES. You find forced air in that in duplex, tiny slumloard shit like you live in.

You got 25 years working HVAC like I did? Or 25 years servicing the gloryhole.

When Billyboom called you an idiot he was spot on for sure.

If they reelect this guy, they deserve what they get.

Wow

Ever hear of baseboard and hot water numbnuts? Called BOILERS, not FORCED AIR FURNACES. You find forced air in that in duplex, tiny slumloard shit like you live in.

Actually I own a home and 6 cars and a boat. You might be more of an expert at slumlord living

Again thermostats never produce heat, except in the minds of democrats

Wow

Actually I own a home and 6 cars and a boat. You might be more of an expert at slumlord living

Dumb fuk. Thermostat is hooked to the "ZONE VALVE which lets the hot water flow to your zone.

I wouldn't even get into what I own, what I been and who I vote for with an idiot like you. Hint, vote is not democrats like you.

I have owned homes longer than your miserable POS 60 IQ been on the planet.

Wow

Dumb fuk. Thermostat is hooked to the "ZONE VALVE which lets the hot water flow to your zone.

I wouldn't even get into what I own, what I been and who I vote for with an idiot like you. Hint, vote is not democrats like you.

I have owned homes longer than your miserable POS 60 IQ been on the planet.
Sorry to know that you still have clanging radiator heat. But you know better I do not live in the tenements. How many antiquated homes do you own

I don't have clanging radiator heat but did like it actually. Heat Pump.

My age is 3 times your IQ, now run along little boy, this was your last response, idiot.

I don't have clanging radiator heat but did like it actually. Heat Pump.

My age is 3 times your IQ, now run along little boy, this was your last response, idiot.
Trust me kid not everyone in ny has your clanging radiators with the pressure relief valves. My grandmother had that setup

Seriously

PS they all clang as the metal changes temp
Sheesh

Forum List

Back