Why Would Joe Biden Request the Unmasking of General Flynn?

Biden was just a dupe for Obama and his henchmen. He probably just did what he was told because that's all he's capable of. He'll do the same shit as President, God forbid. He really doesn't understand any of this shit.

Biden was just a dupe for Obama and his henchmen. He probably just did what he was told because that's all he's capable of. He'll do the same shit as President, God forbid. He really doesn't understand any of this shit.

I have thought all this time that they really didn't read Biden in on all this.
One of the reasons that Obama didn't let Biden run in 2016 was that he needed someone a little sharper with criminal behavior.

Who leaked his name to the Washington Post?

Richard Grenell leaked it to the Republican senate, and they leaked it to the press. Remember, it's always Republicans who leak, so why did you expect different this time?

Obviously, you'll now support the leaking, given Republicans did it. At least you're consistent that way, in that you'll always excuse crimes by Republicans.

Who blackmailed him into pleading guilty to those trumped-up charges, lest they go after his son?

Are you sure you want to keep calling Trump a liar? Sure, they can't grab you now, but Trump holds a grudge. If you achieve the Stalinist utopia that you're tring to implement, it could go badly for you. We're talking Gulag bad.

Who altered the 302s forms?

Why do you believe every conspiracy that you hear?

Why was Joe Biden seeking his to unmask his identity?

Many people in the intelligence community wanted to unmask him. That's what happens when someone is communicating with Russians who are interfering in US elections. The intelligence community wants to find out who they are, so they can judge the context of the communications. It happens thousands of times a year, yet you've suddenly decided that in this case and only this case, it's a crime.

Given your obvious stinking hypocrisy on multiple issues, why should anyone pay attention to you?

Why Would Joe Biden Request the Unmasking of a Communication by General Flynn....at ANY TIME...let alone Eight (8) days before he leaves office as Vice President? See January 12th entry below. Any of you Fanatic Democrats TDSers want to explain that?

View attachment 335632
If you actually read the letter, it is not a list of people who requested unmasking or Flynn, it’s a report of people authorized to receive such information.

Don't confuse them with the facts.

In a statement, Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said the information released Wednesday underscores that “breadth and depth of concern” across the government about Flynn’s conversations with Russian nationals.

“Importantly, none of these individuals could have known Flynn's identity beforehand,” Bates said. “These documents have absolutely nothing to do with any FBI investigation and they confirm that all normal procedures were followed — any suggestion otherwise is a flat-out lie.”

Sally Yates, who served as acting attorney general at the beginning of the Trump presidency, previously warned in congressional testimony that Flynn could be subject to blackmail from the Russians as a result of his conversations with Kislyak. It was Yates who expressed those concerns privately to then White House Counsel Don McGahn, leading to Flynn's firing.

Come now Trumpletards, you know this is a nothingburger.

And that concern and evidence was brought before Trump by the departing administration.

It had to be at the behest of the kenyan lawn jockey. Plugs is much too stupid to understand the unlawfulness of this conduct. Zero got his retarded buddy to get the last shot in. But the fucking nerve of doing this 1 week before the transition of power is mind-numbing. Did hussein think the deep state would keep this under wraps forever?

I suppose he would.... he had already passed off a "birth certificate" that looks like it was crafted by a 9-year old with crayons.

It's telling that Birthers feature prominently in this business.

If this coup attempt is not severely punished then expect more in the future. We have to break up this cabal of deep staters and punish them publicly. Not only the actual political and civil service actors who perpetuated the coup attempt but their media handlers as well.

Yup...punish the free media. We can only allow media sympathetic to uh...these conspiracy theories, Dear Leader, and associated nutters. You might need to institute some form of state controlled media where only sanctioned messaging is allowed. Check with your buddies in Russia for tips on how to do it.

Why Would Joe Biden Request the Unmasking of a Communication by General Flynn....at ANY TIME...let alone Eight (8) days before he leaves office as Vice President? See January 12th entry below. Any of you Fanatic Democrats TDSers want to explain that?

View attachment 335632
If you actually read the letter, it is not a list of people who requested unmasking or Flynn, it’s a report of people authorized to receive such information.

_____

I believe this letter says it presents a list of those who requested NSA "to unmask".

What are you two retards reading?

1589473141171.png

View attachment 335632

There is nothing illegal about what he did. He had the proper clearances and followed the correct procedures. Why would Flynn need to talk to Kislyak in the first place? Obama was still the President. Flynn had no business talking about policy.

To add to my question, I will note that the person requesting "the unmasking" "must be doing so in the execution of his official duties."

So, what in the Hell could Joe Biden have been up to snooping around Flynn's work as incoming National Security Advisor---EIGHT days before he leaves his office as Vice President.

Anybody? Mr. Bueller? Mr. Bueller? Anybody?

________

Obviously they found his reasoning to be sufficient.

Treason is the answer, he was committing treason.... I want Obama, Biden, and all of their co-conspirators executed! Folks, this is war, the entire democratic party is engaged in open treason, and they are at war with the United States, no election in which a single democrat is elected to anything, can ever be taken to be legitimate again! Do you fucking understand? They corrupted everything, the entire system is now rendered illegitimate, this is what Obama was working at for 8 years, and he had ample help in this endeavor from John Boehner, Paul Ryan, and about half of the republicans sitting in the United States senate, the whole thing is a giant conspiracy. I now firmly believe democrats, and their mega-billionaire patrons, conspired with communist China in loosing the corona-virus upon the planet.... Folks, Obama was working on behalf of a foreign power, can you spell C H I N A?

Another crazy conspiracy theory. Trump supporters need to be executed if anyone shoul. You seem to want to turn this into Nazi Germany. You are conspiring with Putin. Take C H I N A and shove it up your ass,.

It had to be at the behest of the kenyan lawn jockey. Plugs is much too stupid to understand the unlawfulness of this conduct. Zero got his retarded buddy to get the last shot in. But the fucking nerve of doing this 1 week before the transition of power is mind-numbing. Did hussein think the deep state would keep this under wraps forever?

I suppose he would.... he had already passed off a "birth certificate" that looks like it was crafted by a 9-year old with crayons.

Team Hillury was the original birther movement.... and rightly so. I would stay away from federal parks for some time, if I were you.

View attachment 335632

_____

I believe this letter says it presents a list of those who requested NSA "to unmask".

View attachment 335976

Read the first page of the actual memo.

1589473950951.png

As you can see, the list is of people who MAY HAVE RECEIVED his identify in response to a request. What's odd, is that it says 16 individuals requested unmaskings. The list is 39 people.

Treason is the answer, he was committing treason.... I want Obama, Biden, and all of their co-conspirators executed! Folks, this is war, the entire democratic party is engaged in open treason, and they are at war with the United States, no election in which a single democrat is elected to anything, can ever be taken to be legitimate again! Do you fucking understand? They corrupted everything, the entire system is now rendered illegitimate, this is what Obama was working at for 8 years, and he had ample help in this endeavor from John Boehner, Paul Ryan, and about half of the republicans sitting in the United States senate, the whole thing is a giant conspiracy. I now firmly believe democrats, and their mega-billionaire patrons, conspired with communist China in loosing the corona-virus upon the planet.... Folks, Obama was working on behalf of a foreign power, can you spell C H I N A?

Another crazy conspiracy theory. Trump supporters need to be executed if anyone shoul. You seem to want to turn this into Nazi Germany. You are conspiring with Putin. Take C H I N A and shove it up your ass,.

That's a tough one, C H I N A is too far up Obama and Biden's ass.

I like that:

"Cue the spluttering apoplexy about... something. Useful idiots, all."

As dodges go, from you half-wit numb-skull Bolsheviks, it was o.k.

The Question, however, which has so far gone unanswered...which has in fact, been run from like it was a case of the Clap IS:

What was Uncle Joe Biden doing unmasking the conversations of General Flynn eight days before the end of his term as Vice-President?

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

____

Thanks. Otherwise, just read my response as often as necessary for you to understand it. I know you'll get it, one day.
I like that:

"Cue the spluttering apoplexy about... something. Useful idiots, all."

As dodges go, from you half-wit numb-skull Bolsheviks, it was o.k.

The Question, however, which has so far gone unanswered...which has in fact, been run from like it was a case of the Clap IS:

What was Uncle Joe Biden doing unmasking the conversations of General Flynn eight days before the end of his term as Vice-President?

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

____

Thanks. Otherwise, just read my response as often as necessary for you to understand it. I know you'll get it, one day.
------

Read This from your post?

"An official with a top level security clearance sees an intelligence product - name of U.S. person redacted. Finds, this U.S. person might do something nefarious, and asks the NSA to unmask that person..."

My Question still is:

How does Uncle Joe Biden fit into this---Eight (8) days before he left office? Had Uncle Joe figured out that Flynn might do something nefarious? As Vice-President? Eight days before he leaves office?

Was he going to start an investigation?

That had already been done. And he knew it, because he was in the meeting at the White House with the other leaders of the attempt to undermine Trump's Presidency---including Obama, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Rice and Yates.

Your Dodges are increasingly exposed as Dodges.

Can you answer? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

Like it or not Obama is still the President. Flynn had no business discussing policy until Trump took office. Given the subject matter, Biden and anyone connected with foreign policy had a reason to know. Flynn does something wrong and Trump supporters blame everyone else but Trump.

No one was conspiring to do anything. That is just your crazy imagination. Facts are not dodges. You are doing the dodging. You ignore the fact that Flynn had no business talking to Kislyak while Obama was President.

That's a tough one, C H I N A is too far up Obama and Biden's ass.

Trump is too far up your ass. It softens your brain. This in not the 1950s and the communist card no longer works.

they will tell you flynn lied and stop there.

actually i am seeing the shift to BARR IS CORRUPT!!!!

sorry - telling you your side broke the fuck out of the law does not make the man corrupt.
Barr is gonna have one very interesting book to
write when the dust is cleared from all this.

He may have plenty of time on his hands. He is the most likely to go to jail.

View attachment 335632

_____

View attachment 335976
Don't confuse Coyote with facts.

Team Hillury was the original birther movement.... and rightly so. I would stay away from federal parks for some time, if I were you.
Don't confuse Coyote with facts.

I don't think even the Trump cultists understand their loopy conspiracy theory. It's for certain that nobody else does. None of their babbling makes any sense to normal people. Trump cult logic is clearly not like our mere earth logic.

The Trump TDS troops are banking on an onslaught of output from SNOPES and FACTCHECK and their lapdog media to cool the heat that could diminish the people they need in office to push their agenda.

Forum List

Back