Why Would Joe Biden Request the Unmasking of General Flynn?

. I want Obama, Biden, and all of their co-conspirators executed!
Yes. Exactly.

1495601513653.gif

they will tell you flynn lied and stop there.

actually i am seeing the shift to BARR IS CORRUPT!!!!

sorry - telling you your side broke the fuck out of the law does not make the man corrupt.
Barr is gonna have one very interesting book to
write when the dust is cleared from all this.

I don't think even the Trump cultists understand their loopy conspiracy theory. It's for certain that nobody else does. None of their babbling makes any sense to normal people. Trump cult logic is clearly not like our mere earth logic.

Yep, their handlers have issued orders they hyperventilate about... something - and, for good measure, they add a little spluttering apoplexy on top of that.

An official with a top level security clearance sees an intelligence product - name of U.S. person redacted. Finds, this U.S. person might do something nefarious, and asks the NSA to unmask that person. The NSA then looks at whether or not that U.S. official has a need to know and the necessary security clearance, and, if that is the case, unmasks the name (only then it turns out the crook negotiating sanctions with the Russians behind the Obama/Biden administration's back actually is the incoming national security advisor). Rules followed, and all.

Cue the spluttering apoplexy about... something. Useful idiots, all.
oh come on dude...you're not that useful.

Why Would Joe Biden Request the Unmasking of a Communication by General Flynn....at ANY TIME...let alone Eight (8) days before he leaves office as Vice President? See January 12th entry below. Any of you Fanatic Democrats TDSers want to explain that?

View attachment 335632

I would, freaking flynn is a criminal, and danger to america, Barack warned shitolini but obviously he stuck to his criminal friend. Lock flynn up!!!!

1589456148037.png

The simple fact of the matter is - the left continues to do bullshit activities and say it's the right doing it.

aka - using your office to go after an opponent. it is very clear that this was all bullshit and biden used his political clout to unmask an opponent.

the action is clear. it's not a "phone call" *someone* heard while walking by. it's not a lot of conjecture held together by hopes and dreams. it's in clear cut black and white that biden did it.

and it was wrong.

when will those on the left call a spade a spade and stop projecting their bullshit on others and then crying like a bitch when it doesn't work anymore?

Why Would Joe Biden Request the Unmasking of a Communication by General Flynn....at ANY TIME...let alone Eight (8) days before he leaves office as Vice President? See January 12th entry below. Any of you Fanatic Democrats TDSers want to explain that?

View attachment 335632

I would, freaking flynn is a criminal, and danger to america, Barack warned shitolini but obviously he stuck to his criminal friend. Lock flynn up!!!!

View attachment 335857
treason my fucking ass you overly emotional assfunk.

View attachment 335632
If you actually read the letter, it is not a list of people who requested unmasking or Flynn, it’s a report of people authorized to receive such information.

Creepy Joe is in some deep do-do now.
last election we almost had hillary not have security clearance (should have been revoked) to be president.

this year the left is putting up someone who at this point is facing 10 years behind bars.

yet the left continues to scream the right is the problem.
Biden isn’t facing 10 years behind bars.

The fact is that Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak made him a legitimate target for unmasking and is consistent with law and protocol.

It was not illegal and you’ll have a hard time identifying anyone knowledgeable about the subject say it was.

I don't think even the Trump cultists understand their loopy conspiracy theory. It's for certain that nobody else does. None of their babbling makes any sense to normal people. Trump cult logic is clearly not like our mere earth logic.

What don't you understand about it?

It had to be at the behest of the kenyan lawn jockey. Plugs is much too stupid to understand the unlawfulness of this conduct. Zero got his retarded buddy to get the last shot in. But the fucking nerve of doing this 1 week before the transition of power is mind-numbing. Did hussein think the deep state would keep this under wraps forever?

I suppose he would.... he had already passed off a "birth certificate" that looks like it was crafted by a 9-year old with crayons.

Because Trump cultists have selective memory perhaps they forgot about Flynn's conversation with Kislyak during which he violated the spirit if not the letter of the law......the Logan Act. National security officials can seek to reveal the identity of individuals involved in conversations subject to government surveillance, a process known as “unmasking.” Such requests are common; for example, last year alone, U.S. spy agencies were asked 7,724 times to reveal the identities of Americans caught up in those intelligence intercepts.

This is yet another instance of Team Trump using government agencies, and right wing media, to aid his re-election campaign. There is nothing unusual or inappropriate about Flynn's "unmasking" but the RWM fever swamp is using their deceit to get the minions all in a frenzy.

Flynn got caught doing something wrong in routine surveillance of Kislyak's phone conversations. He knew he did something wrong, which is why he lied to Pence and the FBI. Asking for his identity to be revealed speaks more the seriousness of what Flynn did than anything nefarious by Obama admin members. But since Biden is the presumptive Dem candidate Team Trump will do anything possible to make baseless smears against him.

It had to be at the behest of the kenyan lawn jockey. Plugs is much too stupid to understand the unlawfulness of this conduct. Zero got his retarded buddy to get the last shot in. But the fucking nerve of doing this 1 week before the transition of power is mind-numbing. Did hussein think the deep state would keep this under wraps forever?

I suppose he would.... he had already passed off a "birth certificate" that looks like it was crafted by a 9-year old with crayons.

Si'

last election we almost had hillary not have security clearance (should have been revoked) to be president.

this year the left is putting up someone who at this point is facing 10 years behind bars.

The fact is that Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak made him a legitimate target for unmasking and is consistent with law and protocol.

It was not illegal and you’ll have a hard time identifying anyone knowledgeable about the subject say it was.
so you disagree barr.

that must make barr wrong.

unless you're about to pull a law degree out of your ass with a focus on politics, your "opinion" is pretty much as useless as mine.

In a statement, Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said the information released Wednesday underscores that “breadth and depth of concern” across the government about Flynn’s conversations with Russian nationals.

“Importantly, none of these individuals could have known Flynn's identity beforehand,” Bates said. “These documents have absolutely nothing to do with any FBI investigation and they confirm that all normal procedures were followed — any suggestion otherwise is a flat-out lie.”

Sally Yates, who served as acting attorney general at the beginning of the Trump presidency, previously warned in congressional testimony that Flynn could be subject to blackmail from the Russians as a result of his conversations with Kislyak. It was Yates who expressed those concerns privately to then White House Counsel Don McGahn, leading to Flynn's firing.

Come now Trumpletards, you know this is a nothingburger.

so you disagree barr.

that must make barr wrong.

unless you're about to pull a law degree out of your ass with a focus on politics, your "opinion" is pretty much as useless as mine.

At the moment William Barr is about all that stands between us and The Obama Admin. members getting away with the greatest abuse of power in our history.

Forum List

Back