Why wouldn’t legitimate politicians introduce a Bill to end birthright citizenship?

Hahaha…right, because you say so…ain’t that right Humberto from Tijuana?
4b5ae200011f06c488ee5f84a0adec7f.jpg

You are not an idiot.
You understand the intent of the amendment and how it's been misused, yes?

If you disagree with how it's being ruled, bring a lawsuit. I've explained many times why that has never happened. Feel free to address that.

I see, those poverty struck people however got enough $ to buy a gun, but not for a condom. Wow what a logic!.

What part of “Half of them were using birth control when they got pregnant?” Did you not read?

And let’s be really clear hear about the availability of the birth control pill for poor women women with no health insurance. In order to get a prescription for a birth control pill, a woman is required to have a doctors appointment including medical testing for cancer, and any thing else Republicans deem “necessary” prior to the doctor being permitted to describe. Republicans are really good at layering on unnecessary tests for women, requesting birth control or abortion.

Since employers aren’t required to cover reproductive health expenses in any employer funded health insurance, and all of the expenses involved would fall under the heading of “co-pays”, the annual $300 cost of the medical testing may be out of reach. They may be forced to rely on less, effective methods of contraception.

Low income, families are also less likely to have employer benefits, like maternity leave, or employer health insurance in the first place.

Canada has an abortion rate that is approximately half that of the USA, even though there are no abortion laws in Canada, abortion is part of our government funded healthcare, and it’s “free” to the patient. Even the Catholic Church is paying for their employees’ abortions.

The difference between Canada and the USA is that Canada has mandated, paid maternity leave and job security for pregnant women. You cannot fire a pregnant woman in Canada.

Additionally, we have government funded single payor healthcare, which fully covers all prenatal care for the mother, all hospital care for the birth of the child, and all postnatal care for both mother and child.

In addition, we have a $500 per month per child, child tax benefit for low income families, free dental care for children, paid family leave and the government is now implementing a new $10 per day per child day care program across Canada.

There are better ways of reducing abortion than banning it.

Canada has an abortion rate that is approximately half that of the USA, even though there are no abortion laws in Canada
Canada doesn’t have many dark people.
The difference between Canada and the USA is that Canada has mandated, paid maternity leave and job security for pregnant women. You cannot fire a pregnant woman in Canada.
The difference between Canada and the USA is that Canada doesn’t spoon feed and foster 50 million of Mexico’s worst citizens.

If you disagree with how it's being ruled, bring a lawsuit. I've explained many times why that has never happened. Feel free to address that.

You have to tell me.

(sawry, I don't have your body of work on speed click.)

Forum List

Back