Why wouldn’t legitimate politicians introduce a Bill to end birthright citizenship?

How intelligent is it to dismiss socio-economic disparities for disparate social outcomes especially with America's history and culture of racism and black disenfranchisement?

Was that too complicated for you or do I need more "whitey" commentary to pare it down to your intellectual level?
One would wonder why you would leave Jamaica and come to the racist hellhole of America?

No, your explanations make no sense. it would not be unconstitutional to make such a law. If somebody wants to fight it on those grounds, I'd love the SC to rule on it once and for all. Go to the link I provided about the 14th Amendment that I posted. It was not written for immigrants.
It didn't have to be written for children of immigrants born here, legal or illegal, because they already had birthright citizenship...decided at the time of our founder's lives.

Any one born here under our jurisdiction were citizens at birth, regardless of parent's status...unless a diplomat child born here.

True…thanks for taking care of all of our disgusting rejects.
View attachment 781811
Sometimes it also looks like this:

katia-francisco-wedding-couple-0422-8a42f384103d4c41a0fc83e4e28512a0.jpg

Or this:

images.jpeg.jpg

Or this:

D8tknNbXkAE8sE_-1024x768.jpg

Or this:

newspress-collage-22037824-1651088944960.png

Or this:

mgid_arc_imageassetref_bet.jpeg.jpg

😁

One would wonder why you would leave Jamaica and come to the racist hellhole of America?
Well I suppose if one were someone like you with your inate intelligence being what it is they would wonder about something like that.

:itsok:

It's okay little buddy. Don't hurt yourself thinking about it too hard. It would require you learning about the history of colonialism and political strategy and where the best opportunity for growing and seizing wealth lies.

Last edited:
What is the legal foundation of the idea? Why should being born here grant someone citizenship? I assume the historical motivation was to encourage immigration - when the nation was young with a lot of frontier to tame. But that's not the case now, and don't really see any justification for continuing the policy.

What is the legal foundation of the idea? Why should being born here grant someone citizenship? I assume the historical motivation was to encourage immigration - when the nation was young with a lot of frontier to tame. But that's not the case now, and don't really see any justification for continuing the policy.

What country's laws have jurisdiction in the US?

It didn't have to be written for children of immigrants born here, legal or illegal, because they already had birthright citizenship...decided at the time of our founder's lives.

Any one born here under our jurisdiction were citizens at birth, regardless of parent's status...unless a diplomat child born here.

False of course.

What part of “Half of them were using birth control when they got pregnant?” Did you not read?
Which part of 50% is it that YOU don't understand? - there is absolutely no failure-rate of 50% amongst contraceptives - go and fool someone else.
male condoms are about 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. This means that in one year, 2 out of every 100 women whose partners always use condoms correctly will get pregnant.
And let’s be really clear hear about the ...
Right, let's be really clear about what lefty/libs&greens have been doing to society since 45 years.
Reject authority in general, reject morals and cultural standards that don't fit into their agenda and push responsibility for own actions always onto others.

Propagate that the legal age for sex - needs to be dropped down to 14 and consuming pot and alcohol in public for minors is great as well, After-all times are changing - right?
Due to a total lack in moral standards and utter rejection towards taking personal responsibility - we end up with millions of brainless idiots humping and bumping around - just wanting fun, and too stupid and ignorant to take precautions and end up with millions seeking refuge in abortion.

The magic formula that needs to be hammered into ALL lefties/libs&greens is: "take responsibility for your own actions" and stop laying blame onto those who do. Or even better pay up yourself for your own "preferred culture style" and reject government aid and help from those who actually work for a living and a state who's authority you continuously try to dismantle, if it doesn't financially subsidize your pathetic, and parasitic lifestyle.

Which part of 50% is it that YOU don't understand? - there is absolutely no failure-rate of 50% amongst contraceptives - go and fool someone else.
male condoms are about 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. This means that in one year, 2 out of every 100 women whose partners always use condoms correctly will get pregnant.

Right, let's be really clear about what lefty/libs&greens have been doing to society since 45 years.
Reject authority in general, reject morals and cultural standards that don't fit into their agenda and push responsibility for own actions always onto others.

Propagate that the legal age for sex - needs to be dropped down to 14 and consuming pot and alcohol in public for minors is great as well, After-all times are changing - right?
Due to a total lack in moral standards and utter rejection towards taking personal responsibility - we end up with millions of brainless idiots humping and bumping around - just wanting fun, and too stupid and ignorant to take precautions and end up with millions seeking refuge in abortion.

The magic formula that needs to be hammered into ALL lefties/libs&greens is: "take responsibility for your own actions" and stop laying blame onto those who do. Or even better pay up yourself for your own "preferred culture style" and reject government aid and help from those who actually work for a living and a state who's authority you continuously try to dismantle, if it doesn't financially subsidize your pathetic, and parasitic lifestyle.

Her cult feeds her a narrative.
She will not stray.
Facts literally have no affect on her.

How intelligent is it to dismiss socio-economic disparities for disparate social outcomes especially with America's history and culture of racism and black disenfranchisement?
We had worse disparities and worse racism from 1865 until the early sixties without them trying to commit genocide on themselves. It was only after the Democrats encouraged tribalism as a way to win elections, and Roe v Wade started the mass killing of black babies that we started to go in the direction that we are going.
Was that too complicated for you or do I need more "whitey" commentary to pare it down to your intellectual level?
You pick the words, I know what you mean. You hate whitey you feel entitled to hate whitey.

And guess what? You have every right to do that and say that. One of the many reasons that you fled the black Run Country you were born in. I'm sure that your IQ is higher than the average jamaican. You can always tell the smartest foreigners, because they're the ones that come here.

It's not a policy, it's a constitutional protection. That's like asking why we bother protecting free speech today. The legal foundation is that it's a stupid idea to allow politicians to decide who gets to be a citizen. That's sort of the antithesis of inalienable, natural rights. Would you be comfortable with the Democrats getting to decide who was and wasn't a citizen of they had enough federal power?

If you don't know you're breaking any laws, HTF can they charge you with anything you moron? In our country you can't just use he broke the law, you have to prove he broke the law. If I tell police you robbed a bank, they don't arrest you. They have to come up with evidence you robbed the bank.

If somebody is hired using false documentation, HTF is the employer supposed to know it's fake? Then you have leftist judges that have allowed lawsuits to go through by illegals who were not hired due to their illegal status.

The real solution to getting rid of illegals is getting rid of leftists first.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Employers have to check work status. That is the law. So, you would def know if you are hiring illegals.

Try not to be a bigger moron than you already are. :itsok:

Keep trying to justify why you would hire illegals. Man, you retards keep proving over and over again that you are racist hypocrites.

Forum List

Back